Page 464 of 613 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol it sure as hell does though I've been enjoying Hickman's work even though storm hasn't been really present in the book, which is fine because these stories have progressed so nicely

in terms of giant size, monet figures out a way to cure storm but it lies within the world (where fantomex was born). Fantomex take a group of the xmen and an aim agent into the world where the find the machine that can separate her from.the virus. The virus is separated and she emerges fully healed but it is revealed the virus left behind is morphing into a sentient being, possibly an ororo clone.

She didn't really do much but she had a cute moment where she manipulated the robots within the world to create wind, as wind as we know it doesn't exist in the World. She dispatched all the first wave of robots attacking the group. Overall it was a good setup issue for whatever is to come for her and she also referred to herself as a goddess calling back to coates work.
    Sounds like an okay story but no good will come from the bolded part.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    yup I 100% agree. I didn't also particularly care for the way she went about curing herself either. I was wanting her to go big akin to how she did with her galatic core feat. However, I will wait to see how it all plays out.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Which never happened in the actual book.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Mhhh it's not implied to be a clone, but it is a sentient type of techno organic ai that has been EXPOSED to the same temporal forces that ororo has been exposed to.
    Had the virus consumed her its likely it would have created an ororo clone, but it's something else now that will be "fermenting" in the world, whatever it is it has been changed and affected by ororo, what comes out of it that's an extremely good question and an exciting prospect to the future.

Malignant and she has a new nemesis, if it's positive she has a new frontier to learn about.
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-26-2020 at 01:39 PM.

I never said it was a clone. I said it was possibly a clone. It also isn't a farfetched assumption as these things happen in the World. Fantomex's issue revolved heavily around him and his clone.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

mhh I guess we will see when the children of the vault story sparks up again

BANNED

yup I 100% agree. I didn't also particularly care for the way she went about curing herself either. I was wanting her to go big akin to how she did with her galatic core feat. However, I will wait to see how it all plays out.
    Heh... I was wondering when someone was gonna mention the Galactic Core.
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-26-2020 at 02:33 PM.

yea its a pretty nice image. thats clearly not her sword though because the wakandan one is much smaller.
    Quite the opposite, this is exactly the sword she takes from Wakanda. Check the handler, it is exact replica of what is shown into some of the arts. It shapes for some reason when she uses her powers but we don't know how, or why and when, either.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I just need an explanation on what power she is tapping into. How powerful is she when she tapping into her GODHOOD? How does she compare to other Gods?

I just feel like Marvel is playin with our emotions.
    I believe that her Godhood is on the level of Gaia, but it is just a feel. She is definitely much more powerful as a Goddess when she comes in comparison to Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    If you all had the opportunity to give Storm the story and development you feel she deserves, what would it entail?

What do you like/love about the character?

Have you seen what you wanted represented well, in any media?

What do you NOT like/love about the character?

If there's a complaint about the character, or her development in Marvel media, what would it be?

If you could enhance Storm in some way, what would that be, and or entail?

If you could have one wish granted, that insane fanboy/fangirl carte blanche done with Storm's character that you'd love so much, what would it be?
    1) I already have a really good story started about her. A story that expands on her mutant powers that goes beyond Omega. But I will definitely love to reach to the end of that story, but I've been feeling rather uninspired.

2) Storm is a very complex character. What I love about her is that her personality represents her powers. She can be gentle as a breeze and she can be as wrathful as the hurricane that can take half the planet in an instant.

3) I love everything about Storm, what I don't like is how the X-Offices are dealing with her especially with the recent events. She is been lacking quite a bit and her powers are not properly used. I believe she can do far more than they make her do. I am extremely angry on what happened with Magneto, Iceman and Magma... how could they get such an amazing power show, but Storm be put somewhere, way in the back instead her unleashing her power and sending those pathetic plants back in space cut in pieces?

4) I cover that up in point 3.

5) I would definitely push her powers further. I want to see her up in space and I believe I've made the perfect combination between her powers and the open space. At least that is what my story covers. I would also love to see how her Godhood will be expanded. She has a lot of potential there and she can put Thor in his place if she accepts her Godhood completely.

6) Mmm, that is a tough one but I will go with expansion of her Godhood and her becoming part of a Pantheon of great power. Perhaps the pantheon of the Elder Gods or something along those lines.

And now that I have the floor I wanna dispel one of the biggest misinformation surrounding these two. That is that there was no history between the two prior to their marriage:

Marvel Team Up (1972): Issue 100

Black Panther (1998): Issue 27

Uncanny Xmen 387 (2000)

Man that was amazing! I love how Black Panther runs after her and makes that acrobatic move to impress her and win her attention! That so cute of him! I love how he runs after her like a real man would do after the woman he loves and wants to be with her!

Logan: Sorry 'Ro darlin' but Jean is back. I know, I know I promised to stick around this time but c'mon bae, it's Jean. Brown sugar is sweet an' all but I need that Red Pepper! But if she ever leaves me again, you know I'll stop by to get a li'l somethin' until she gets back. And don't go running back to that BBC while I'm with Jean either.You belong here with us!

Was that the apology?
    LOL! That up there! LOL, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol! So well put so realistic. Logan is such a terrible boyfriend or even friend with benefits... just stay the f*ck away from Ororo! Sorry for the Wolverine fans, but he is just... that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Quite the opposite, this is exactly the sword she takes from Wakanda. Check the handler, it is exact replica of what is shown into some of the arts. It shapes for some reason when she uses her powers but we don't know how, or why and when, either.

I believe that her Godhood is on the level of Gaia, but it is just a feel. She is definitely much more powerful as a Goddess when she comes in comparison to Thor.

1) I already have a really good story started about her. A story that expands on her mutant powers that goes beyond Omega. But I will definitely love to reach to the end of that story, but I've been feeling rather uninspired.

2) Storm is a very complex character. What I love about her is that her personality represents her powers. She can be gentle as a breeze and she can be as wrathful as the hurricane that can take half the planet in an instant.

3) I love everything about Storm, what I don't like is how the X-Offices are dealing with her especially with the recent events. She is been lacking quite a bit and her powers are not properly used. I believe she can do far more than they make her do. I am extremely angry on what happened with Magneto, Iceman and Magma... how could they get such an amazing power show, but Storm be put somewhere, way in the back instead her unleashing her power and sending those pathetic plants back in space cut in pieces?

4) I cover that up in point 3.

5) I would definitely push her powers further. I want to see her up in space and I believe I've made the perfect combination between her powers and the open space. At least that is what my story covers. I would also love to see how her Godhood will be expanded. She has a lot of potential there and she can put Thor in his place if she accepts her Godhood completely.

6) Mmm, that is a tough one but I will go with expansion of her Godhood and her becoming part of a Pantheon of great power. Perhaps the pantheon of the Elder Gods or something along those lines.

Man that was amazing! I love how Black Panther runs after her and makes that acrobatic move to impress her and win her attention! That so cute of him! I love how he runs after her like a real man would do after the woman he loves and wants to be with her!

LOL! That up there! LOL, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol! So well put so realistic. Logan is such a terrible boyfriend or even friend with benefits... just stay the f*ck away from Ororo! Sorry for the Wolverine fans, but he is just... that bad.
    oh i didn't know it chsnged shapes when using her powers. that's interesting.

and yes that was cute of tchalla. he always showing out for his baby.

T'Challa and Ororo are like the Romeo and Juliet of the Marvel universe. Forbidden lovers from two separate worlds who have the odds stacked against them. The X-office doesn't want them to be together. A lot of Black Panther fans don't want them to be together. There is speculation that they might break up again during X of Swords, but I really hope that's not true. Just let them be happy for once.
    Last edited by Dipter; 09-26-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Incredible Member

yes you are absolutely correct!!! i love all the insight you bring to these showings!!!
    thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    thank you so much
    You're welcome beloved.

So there are whispers Anna Diop is being looked at to play a really big role in the mutant MCU. I can see her playing Storm:

Not sure if this was already posted in the thread.

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-class...st-x-men-ever/

You're welcome beloved.

So there are whispers Anna Diop is being looked at to play a really big role in the mutant MCU. I can see her playing Storm:

I would hope that Marvel does her better than the way DC did. They gave her the WORST wigs/ outfits as Starfire and then wrote an unrecognizable character and expected fans to not tear her apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I would hope that Marvel does her better than the way DC did. They gave her the WORST wigs/ outfits as Starfire and then wrote an unrecognizable character and expected fans to not tear her apart.
    oh yea she did play sunfire and she did look a mess. im not sure it is true but we will see.