Page 412 of 613 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 9190
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats the issue miss ro originally was a dark skinned character:

its good she's getting exposure but let's show love to dark skinned girls are there sre very few if any shown in this medium as it is.
    She's brown skin in this scan too. Dark skin would be the black men in this scan, who are a few shades darker than her. Africa is very diverse continent with black people ranging from light to dark skin.

Was testing out my new computer late last night.

stormchanges.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    3 things.

Nice Storm got her own scene in the animation.

Pretty decent animation.

Will probably never play this as i just could not get into Fornite. But this does make me want to replay ultimate alliance 3.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I like the gold diadem with the Jim Lee costume. It works well. Not a Fortnite kinda guy, but it is nice to see Ororo and Logan holding it down for the mutants alongside the MCU Avengers. The long night is lifting.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    yassssssss the queen has arrived and they gave her some good ole melanin. she was a boss in that clip I love it!!!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-27-2020 at 09:01 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

there is so much storm content today im going into overload

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I wish they had included her current costume. The Mohawk look is so overated

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wish they had included her current costume. The Mohawk look is so overated
    I'm so over that mohawk look too. ugh but its cool to seee her on the game and she will have actual powers.

Her character model is super cute, and they actually remembered to give her blue eyes. This cross-promotion is a smart tactic to get kids into comics again.

Niffleheim

The Mohawk is still rated in my book give me more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Her character model is super cute, and they actually remembered to give her blue eyes. This cross-promotion is a smart tactic to get kids into comics again.
    absolutely! it was very smart for marvel to make a deal with fornite considering the demographic. so its exciting to know a new generation of kids will get introduced to her. and she looked so powerful in the trailer. good job marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yassssssss the queen has arrived and they gave her some good ole melanin. she was a boss in that clip I love it!!!!!
    I love how Storm is usually the go to female when it comes down to it when others decide to add in X-Men to other genres.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I love how Storm is usually the go to female when it comes down to it when others decide to add in X-Men to other genres.
    me too! it kinda feels like marvel is trying to return her to the prominence she had during the 90s and I love that. she seriously should be Marvel's WW and just think about it. at one point she was more popular than her so I hope they continue to include her in mediums to introduce her to younger generation of kids who don't know who she is.

BANNED

this, giant size in september, the event with mauraders dedicated to her, content oVERLOAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    this, giant size in september, the event with mauraders dedicated to her, content oVERLOAD
    and don't forget her being a major player x of swords!!! i am in heaven!!!!