Page 230 of 613 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Same here. I wanna see her strut her stuff when she's thrown into Space. Force her to work with the Energy and elements out there.
    which xmen would be able to do this though?

of the main ones who could do this outside of ororo ee have jean. outside of that I'm not sure who could. the xmen generally dont come off to me as those types of characters which is why I've felt being on the these teams kinda limit what ororo should be capable of doing.

edit: I've thought of a couple of more. magneto (does polaris count?), rachel. these are about all I can think of outside of the exodus, Vulcan type characters.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-12-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm anxious to see how she eventually overcomes the CotV virus. I wonder if she'll be changed in some way.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

of the main ones who could do this outside of ororo ee have jean. outside of that I'm not sure who could. the xmen generally dont come off to me as those types of characters which is why I've felt being on the these teams kinda limit what ororo should be capable of doing.

edit: I've thought of a couple of more. magneto (does polaris count?), rachel. these are about all I can think of outside of the exodus, Vulcan type characters.
    Havok literally absorbs cosmic energy. He'd be more powerful out there

https://twitter.com/aiptcomics/statu...649526272?s=21

10 minutes left y’all! Drop off a vote for our girl, we’re SO close!!!

Update: #StormGang on Twitter is a force of nature as usual. Two hours ago Kurt and Jean had a solid lead but... we did it!!!
    Last edited by Ororo101; 05-12-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Storm as she appeared in New Mutants #33 (November, 1985). Art by Steve Leialoha.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

edit: I've thought of a couple of more. magneto (does polaris count?), rachel. these are about all I can think of outside of the exodus, Vulcan is type characters.
    HONESTLY, Havok Is the ONLY one that comes to mind.

Yes, Vulcan and Magneto are good mentions. I would not count Rachel or Exodus. And Polaris? Poor Polaris that girl is EXTREMELY UNDERRATED it sucks.

But, I don’t care what other Mutants can do I’m talking about Storm!! LOL I want STORM(not Jean, Havok, Magneto, Vulcan) to go out into Space and manipulate Cosmic Energy like she already has.

Thank You
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-12-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    fine. he can come along as well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

storm fans showed out on twitter today I was very happy with this. she went from 3rd to completely winning in less than an hr. I love us!!

our next battle and uphill one will be thor vs storm in the marvel rumbles.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I find Storm's elemental form interesting and it relates to what I was saying in the Jean thread about omega mutants. I think it would be interesting to see that some or all of the omega mutants have the ability to evolve or connect to external power sources. They seem to be implying that Franklin accesses a "godpower" in what we have read so far in X-men/Fantastic Four (things could change because the story isn't over yet). Storm has a potential to becoming an elemental being (from Ages of Apocalypse and other stories). Jean and Quire could still have their phoenix potential (and it could be tied to their omega status for telepathy), Magneto also has an elemental connection as does Iceman, etc.

This way the omega mutants can still be used as characters with unlimited potential for a big story when they have to evolve, but otherwise they would be at their normal powerful levels (being the highest level for their omega power category/classification). I mean it would be interesting to see Storm evolve into an elemental being but I wouldn't want her to stay that way.
    if I not mistaken the God power was explained to be the source of all super powered beings abilities.

HONESTLY, Havok Is the ONLY one that comes to mind.

Yes, Vulcan and Magneto are good mentions. I would not count Rachel or Exodus. And Polaris? Poor Polaris that girl is EXTREMELY UNDERRATED it sucks.

But, I don’t care what other Mutants can do I’m talking about Storm!! LOL I want STORM(not Jean, Havok, Magneto, Vulcan) to go out into Space and manipulate Cosmic Energy like she already has.

Thank You
    now you know I'm all for storm all day 24/7, 7 days a week. LAM mentioned he wanted to see the xmen flex their cosmic muscles and was asking which ones could seriously do this.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-12-2020 at 02:57 PM.

BANNED

if I not mistaken the God power was explained to be the source of all super powered beings abilities.

now you know I'm all for storm all day 24/7, 7 days a week. LAM mentioned he wanted to see the xmen fox their momusckess and ess asking which ones could seriously do this.
    Oh Ok.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind Storm becoming an Elemental. Why Not?

She can become: Water, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Solar Winds, Heat, Fog, Mist anything.

I just wanna see some growth in her powers. It’s good we God Goddess Storm, but we need a bit more.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

Update: #StormGang on Twitter is a force of nature as usual. Two hours ago Kurt and Jean had a solid lead but... we did it!!!
    Ororo won lol! ppl must really hate us (i feel guilty that she won lmao!) Anyway The second vote is Vote for the prop that Ororo will wield in the MU

https://twitter.com/AIPTcomics/statu...99487723094016

I'm kinda torn between Infinity Gauntlet and Thor's hammer. BTW there are other options

Oh Ok.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind Storm becoming an Elemental. Why Not?

She can become: Water, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Solar Winds, Heat, Fog, Mist anything.

I just wanna see some growth in her powers. It’s good we God Goddess Storm, but we need a bit more.
    we need a lot more honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Ororo won lol! ppl must really hate us (i feel guilty that she won lmao!) Anyway The second vote is Vote for the prop that Ororo will wield in the MU

https://twitter.com/AIPTcomics/statu...99487723094016

I'm kinda torn between Infinity Gauntlet and Thor's hammer. BTW there are other options
    I chose infinity gauntlet. and the storm fans rallied behind the #StormGang and with an hour left in the poll she went from 3rd place to 1st. I was shooketh!

Niffleheim

we need a lot more honestly.

I chose infinity gauntlet. and the storm fans rallied behind the #StormGang and with an hour left in the poll she went from 3rd place to 1st. I was shooketh!
    Yeah to Ororo I chose Infinity Gauntlet too (because i love Thanos) but ppl seem to want her to wield the Soul Sword. I don't get it? What has been the greatest feats for this weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I find Storm's elemental form interesting and it relates to what I was saying in the Jean thread about omega mutants. I think it would be interesting to see that some or all of the omega mutants have the ability to evolve or connect to external power sources. They seem to be implying that Franklin accesses a "godpower" in what we have read so far in X-men/Fantastic Four (things could change because the story isn't over yet). Storm has a potential to becoming an elemental being (from Ages of Apocalypse and other stories). Jean and Quire could still have their phoenix potential (and it could be tied to their omega status for telepathy), Magneto also has an elemental connection as does Iceman, etc.

This way the omega mutants can still be used as characters with unlimited potential for a big story when they have to evolve, but otherwise they would be at their normal powerful levels (being the highest level for their omega power category/classification). I mean it would be interesting to see Storm evolve into an elemental being but I wouldn't want her to stay that way.
    See, that was the old school idea of Omegas(transcending their fleshy form, having infinite applications of their power, and precise control), and yeah, they should all do that. They all have kinda anyways in one random story or another, so just lean into it. I think they should fluctuate back and forth between flesh and blood and their energetic forms. If they are gravely injured in human form, if we want to impose some sort of limitation on them, we could say that it will take a while for them to repair their form, so they are at least 'stunned' and prevented from complete spammage in every fight, sort of like with the Crystal Gems how they need to revert to gem form sometimes to reset.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I would love a story where the X-men get to show off their cosmic muscles.
    I'd love to see it too, even if only as a limited series of 6/12 issues. Ororo, Jean, Magneto, Exodus, Vulcan, Franklin, and Elixir jaunting around the universe, fighting Celestials, Galactus, and whoever else on a grand scale. Bring in the Shi'Ar/Kree/Skrull just for an audience, and let Hickman go wild!

I would be down for this.
    that's actually what I was thinking would happen to save her from the virus as well.
    It fits for her. The last time something tried to take over her body was the Broodling, and she turned into the brightest star in the galaxy to shed that one! Let's see if Hickman can exceed Claremont's?

Same here. I wanna see her strut her stuff when she's thrown into Space. Force her to work with the Energy and elements out there.
    There is still so much earth weather they haven't touched(sprites and other upper atmospheric electrical phenomena, gamma ray bursts/anti-matter, clouds as natural particle accelerators, lightning as inducer of elemental transmutation, etc. ), but yes, the scale of the galactic would be incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Storm as she appeared in New Mutants #33 (November, 1985). Art by Steve Leialoha.
    This is like a love letter to Ororo's badassness. Claremont loved her so much!
    Last edited by yogaflame; 05-12-2020 at 03:32 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Yeah to Ororo I chose Infinity Gauntlet too (because i love Thanos) but ppl seem to want her to wield the Soul Sword. I don't get it? What has been the greatest feats for this weapon?
    isnt the soul sword the thing magik uses? im not about feats for this but im sure she has done some impressive things with it. i thought the prop choices were kind of silly but so long as she doesnt have that stupid hammer I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    See, that was the old school idea of Omegas(transcending their fleshy form, having infinite applications of their power, and precise control), and yeah, they should all do that. They all have kinda anyways in one random story or another, so just lean into it. I think they should fluctuate back and forth between flesh and blood and their energetic forms. If they are gravely injured in human form, if we want to impose some sort of limitation on them, we could say that it will take a while for them to repair their form, so they are at least 'stunned' and prevented from complete spammage in every fight, sort of like with the Crystal Gems how they need to revert to gem form sometimes to reset.

I'd love to see it too, even if only as a limited series of 6/12 issues. Ororo, Jean, Magneto, Exodus, Vulcan, Franklin, and Elixir jaunting around the universe, fighting Celestials, Galactus, and whoever else on a grand scale. Bring in the Shi'Ar/Kree/Skrull just for an audience, and let Hickman go wild!

It fits for her. The last time something tried to take over her body was the Broodling, and she turned into the brightest star in the galaxy to shed that one! Let's see if Hickman can exceed Claremont's?

There is still so much earth weather they haven't touched(sprites and other upper atmospheric electrical phenomena, gamma ray bursts/anti-matter, clouds as natural particle accelerators, lightning as inducer of elemental transmutation, etc. ), but yes, the scale of the galactic would be incredible!

This is like a love letter to Ororo's badassness. Claremont loved her so much!

you're reading my mind. the solicit I think for the book is that she has to go to the far end of the world to save herself. space could be considered the far end of the world so maybe we somehow will get a galatic core like issue.