Page 241 of 613 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 9190

Black people had blue eyes before there were white people...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    From X-Men Monday #60

Interesting.
    I want this to mean good things for Storm but I gotta see how things play out first. The X-office ain't about to catch me slippin'.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Black people had blue eyes before there were white people...
    But I imagine a trait like that even back then was super rare for black people, I was just talking about this too before getting back on my PC in terms of storms parents. Her parents are your average black couple with black hair brown eyes then they have a baby and said baby has traits that are something you've haven't witnessed manifested in the African genotype and if so it would be an occurrence so rare you'd wouldn't witness something like that for years and beyond much like albinism but not as rare as white hair as an individual feature which makes me believe Ro's powers due to her mom's mystic lineage and her looks overall have to be beyond her x gene but I'm sure you guys have been Storm fans longer than I've been alive so I'd be stating the obvious.

Not this again. That's how I know outside is opening back up.

Ultimate Member

Good news and bad news time

Giant Size Storm will come out September 2, 2020.

Now if it's print and digital or digital only is up in the air.

Marvel has some books like Miles & Panther releasing 3 issues on the same day. While new Warriors has one but they include it's (now 2) variants.

I do not see a variant cover listed for Storm.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

[QUOTE=Mekk80s;4984352]
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont trust Jordan. he said it depends on how you define couple so I'm hoping they ain't trying to ship storm with one of her fellow xmen colleagues. no thanks I will pass on that.

Hell, hopefully that's not the case given her status in that regard. Man, I find that concept in comics super corny and unnecessary like just because these catz fight on the same team doesn't mean they gotta pursue each other romantically especially the x men because from what I looked up they can't keep they're hands off each other and that's my biggest gripe about storm and the other x men in that regard (I see why Batman isn't a fan of relationships within super teams). I ain't gonna jump the shark but I'm curious as to how this whole sword thing plays out from a story stand point.
    I don't think he was referencing Coupling Storm with someone.
    The question posed stated "couple of chapters in" as in two...JDW seemed to be dancing around the number of chapters in XoS ie how the crossover is structured. As in...is each issue a chapter as they did in the "old days" or do a select number of books make up a chapter...which ties back into what he mentioned about there being additional story/books.

ION:
    So far the GSXM one shots are printed issues...Magneto 01 in July Fantomex 01 in August...Storm 01 in September, in printed and digital format, makes sense.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-25-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    "An amalgam of all racial phenotypes" I don't know about that, plus the white hair thing is a small chance in being a feature on it's own without being tied to albinism, loss of melanin aka vitiligo or just growing older. The only "Caucasian feature" Ro has honestly is her eyes, this honestly makes me wish storms lineage was more explored because I believe her powers are beyond the origin of the X gene she posses which would explain her hidden awoken skill aka her Godhead.
    I wonder which racial phenotype has cat like pupils?

Ultimate Member

[QUOTE=Devaishwarya;4984531]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post

I don't think he was referencing Coupling Storm with someone.
    The question posed stated "couple of chapters in" as in two...JDW seemed to be dancing around the number of chapters in XoS ie how the crossover is structured. As in...is each issue a chapter as they did in the "old days" or do a select number of books make up a chapter...which ties back into what he mentioned about there being additional story/books.

ION:
    So far the GSXM one shots are printed issues...Magneto 01 in July Fantomex 01 in August...Storm 01 in September, in printed and digital format, makes sense.
    I would say hold off on that until we cann see a Final Order Cutoff form that list printed issues.

Sadly for Storm that form will not be out until August.

Unless Marvel says something. The website is so messed up.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I wonder which racial phenotype has cat like pupils?
    I'm sure you are aware that they were a left-over from her initial Cockrum design and intention...as a mutant who can shape-shift between human and feline with all the attributes there-of.

Personally, I love the "cat eyes" but they've not used the "real" sapphire blue pupils for so long, that the shape of her pupils are of tertiary concern now so...I can live without them. Give me normal-shaped pupils just colour them true blue, as they're meant to be. None of that light-blue/grey nonsense they throw on her, when they deign to actually draw her pupils.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Good news and bad news time

Giant Size Storm will come out September 2, 2020.

Now if it's print and digital or digital only is up in the air.

Marvel has some books like Miles & Panther releasing 3 issues on the same day. While new Warriors has one but they include it's (now 2) variants.

I do not see a variant cover listed for Storm.
    I have been wondering if there will be a link between something that happens in BP's last 3 issues and Giant Size Storm. BP has been pushed back four times, with the lastest being a Sept release. I have the feeling it's meant to line up with something in Giant Size Storm. If not, I don't see why it would matter that those comics come out around the same time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I have been wondering if there will be a link between something that happens in BP's last 3 issues and Giant Size Storm. BP has been pushed back four times, with the lastest being a Sept release. I have the feeling it's meant to line up with something in Giant Size Storm. If not, I don't see why it would matter that those comics come out around the same time.
    Why is BP pushed back again???

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I am wondering if those are all print and not just digital.

We are taking about at least 6 titles with 2-3 issues slated for September 2. That is 18 books for one day.

IF they are digital only-for folsk liek me who have mail subscriptions-that is money Marvel has to refund for those issues.

Also it looks funnny for Warriors to have a printing (it's show with 2 variants) and the rest don't.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Why is BP pushed back again???
    September 2 is the day the last three issues come out.

Also with Giant Storm, New Mutants, Miles, Ms Marvel, Marvel X and others.

It seems a large lot of books for one day.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I am wondering if those are all print and not just digital.

We are taking about at least 6 titles with 2-3 issues slated for September 2. That is 18 books for one day.

IF they are digital only-for folsk liek me who have mail subscriptions-that is money Marvel has to refund for those issues.

Also it looks funnny for Warriors to have a printing (it's show with 2 variants) and the rest don't.

At least from their July push back, Marvel has been giving BP 23-25 the same digital release date. I preordered all three on Amazon, so I receive an email every time Marvel changes the release date. The July, August, and now Sept. dates all had the 3 issues releasing on the same day, which makes no sense. But okay, after waiting months to finish this freakin' arc, I would love to get all 3 in one day. But who knows what they will really do. BP 23-25 is listed as Sep 2 on the Marvel sight. The crazy thing is that they just changed the release date to August 25 then, a week later, changed it to Sept 2. Smh. I don't think they really know when would be the best time to begin releasing their books again to make the most money.

Got this from franckd in the Jean thread