Page 243 of 613 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well now that kitty is dead im.a bit more open as ororo has no reason to continue to take orders from emma.
    Ororo ain’t just going to get up and leave her team because she don’t like Emma. They still Family to here so she will stick by them until the book ends.

Anyway, I’m excited. ALL I KNOW IS.....you stay your Hateful Petty-self...IN THE BACK.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ororo ain’t just going to get up and leave her team because she don’t like Emma. They still Family to here so she will stick by them until the book ends.

Anyway, I’m excited. ALL I KNOW IS.....you stay your Hateful Petty-self...IN THE BACK.
    Did you say emma And ororo were family? bye!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Did you say emma And ororo were family? bye!!

I was referring to Bishop, Iceman and the rest. But that was a BABY slap.

Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-26-2020 at 11:32 AM.

The context of that scene is actually so beautiful. Such love and sorrow shown. And Ororo even acknowledging that Emma is helping her vent
    Attached Images Attached Images

that moment between them felt so raw to me. I had to pinch myself

BANNED

It was actually beautiful. And heart warming.

Forgiveness is a Powerful Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The context of that scene is actually so beautiful. Such love and sorrow shown. And Ororo even acknowledging that Emma is helping her vent

not in Ororo's mind. she still sees emma for that trash she is

I was referring to Bishop, Iceman and the rest. But that was a BABY slap.

no matter you got the point.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

That was Emma who jogged Ororos brain by reminding her of the past rather then the present. J
    I also believe Marauders occurs after. But they all hugged it out at the end of the Giant Sized Issue anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-26-2020 at 11:55 AM.

BANNED

What Point? You didn’t Make one sweetie not One Bit...

And Emma/Jean/Storm are Friends
    DB7C7543-B4A8-413D-95A8-6170D096CC13.jpg

That was Emma who jogged Ororos brain by reminding her of the past rather then the present. J
    I also believe Marauders occurs after. But they all hugged it out at the end of the Giant Sized Issue anyway.
    that was Emma's defining moment on letting Ororo know if she was Ororo was friend or not. She showed her swapping bodies which was the ultimate sin to ororo. I think its safe to conclude Emma is aware they are not besties and it was no point in trying to convey otherwise.

that was Emma's defining moment on letting Ororo know if she was Ororo was friend or not. She showed her swapping bodies which was the ultimate sin to ororo. I think its safe to conclude Emma is aware they are not besties and it was no point in trying to convey otherwise.
    I look at it aa Emma being completely honest and upfront as she was there to genuinely help her friend Ororo

I look at it aa Emma being completely honest and upfront as she was there to genuinely help her friend Ororo
    no jean helped that situation emma made it worse and almost got herself killed by ororos mind. they are not friends. professional maybe but not friends.

What Point? You didn’t Make one sweetie not One Bit...

And Emma/Jean/Storm are Friends
    DB7C7543-B4A8-413D-95A8-6170D096CC13.jpg
    I said what I said now poof be gone!!!

no jean helped that situation emma made it worse and almost got herself killed by ororos mind. they are not friends. professional maybe but not friends.

Storms mind was broken. Jean and Emma were trying to help her. I don't see any point in Emma showing her a bad memory unless they both were trying to jog Storms mind so she can put herself back together and fight back.

BANNED

Well ya didn’t say anything.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-26-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Storms mind was broken. Jean and Emma were trying to help her. I don't see any point in Emma showing her a bad memory unless they both were trying to jog Storms mind so she can put herself back together and fight back.
    yes they both were trying to help her but of any memory she could have shown ororo she showed her that one. when ororo fully realized they both were there to help her she opened her mind to them both. had it not been for jean they both would not have succeeded in helping her. so emma choice in that regard was not a good one, definitely not one of a friend.