Page 245 of 613 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I don't see Emma and Ororo as friends either and I think that's why the scene in Marauders was so striking to me. They're close but they aren't friends if that makes sense. They've hurt each other and drawn reverence out of each other....I'm interested to see where their relationship goes as the krakoan days wear on

And I have absolutely no idea why Emma would show Storm that memory..worst timing girl lol. Maybe trying to show Storm's subconscious that she's been there before? When I first read the issue I read it as accusatory, like it was conjured by Storm's subconscious and not Emma but then idk how to explain Emma's power sig showing up
    absolutely 100% agreed.

I actually thought the images were covered by storms subconscious as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Jean and Emma's power sigs are shown, and Jean is shaping her image there. Also the Lion is asking who are you to ororo? And Jean answers friends. I don't believe it was Storms subconscious asking the question and answering her own question

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Jean and Emma's power sigs are shown, and Jean is shaping her image there. Also the Lion is asking who are you to ororo? And Jean answers friends. I don't believe it was Storms subconscious asking the question and answering her own question
    yea I think the power signatures would indicate it wasnt ororos subconscious.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That scene is Emma extending an Olive Branch. Are they friends? No, but they are SLOWLY becoming friends. I would say the telepathic visual Emma showed Storm was a way of consoling her and understanding her paint of losing a loved one. Who died alone...slowly with nobody there. Lol

It was a good scene. But Emma ruined it by saying you can beat me up.
    Imagine a no holds barred throwdown between Jean and Emma for the title of "Ororo's BBF" Hmm... Anyone else notice that Emma Shishkabob'd Jean's marriage and trolled Storm's divorce?
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-26-2020 at 02:50 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Imagine a no holds barred throwdown between Jean and Emma for the title of "Ororo's BBF"
    That would be funny actually. And amusing to Ororo

There were a lot of inconsistencies when Claremont started the X-Men. He even admitted it. Two examples being Jean leaving the X-Men then rejoining with no plot. And Jean and Storm developing a close friendship out of no where. Its in X-Men companion. And he put that down to the book being all over the place when he took over. He intended Storm havinb rescue Jean at am airport or something and some sort of friendship developing there

I also remember reading this I wonder if Morrison stole the idea from here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I don't see Emma and Ororo as friends either and I think that's why the scene in Marauders was so striking to me. They're close but they aren't friends if that makes sense. They've hurt each other and drawn reverence out of each other....I'm interested to see where their relationship goes as the krakoan days wear on

And I have absolutely no idea why Emma would show Storm that memory..worst timing girl lol. Maybe trying to show Storm's subconscious that she's been there before? When I first read the issue I read it as accusatory, like it was conjured by Storm's subconscious and not Emma but then idk how to explain Emma's power sig showing up
    I believe it's because it was a very true emotional connection...as was Jean's...a single moment that could not be forged by someone who wasn't deserving to be there. Also, its raw honesty, basically vouched for Emma's authenticity.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-26-2020 at 04:12 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    yeah looking it over again I totally see it was Emma . which brings me to...

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I believe it's because it was a very true emotional connection...as was Jean's...a single moment that could not be forged by someone who wasn't deserving to be there. Also, it's raw honesty, basically vouched for Emma's authenticity.
    I really like this interpretation . it fits perfectly with Emma's shrug...very "take it or leave it" . Gah these two have an endlessly interesting dynamic !

Any chance of the Emma Bodyswap in the MCU

You know what listing them.

I want to see the Bodyswap.

The Depowerment

Solarwind feat or Morlocks.

I know highly unlikely, but damn it would be fresh. What other hero is going through that and a heroin at that.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 05-26-2020 at 04:38 PM.

storm fam need your help.

where is this from and is it canon?

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Storm’s first cover outside of an X-Men title (Spidey Super Stories #15, February 1976). Art by John Romita Sr.

Last edited by Electricmastro; 05-26-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Storm’s first cover outside of an X-Men title (Spidey Super Stories #15, February 1976). Art by John Romita Sr.

omg what a gem!!! thanks for sharing!! is this canon??

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg what a gem!!! thanks for sharing!! is this canon??
    Not quite, as the Spidey Super Stories are said to take place on Earth-57780 as opposed to Earth-616. Still an amusing appearance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Not quite, as the Spidey Super Stories are said to take place on Earth-57780 as opposed to Earth-616. Still an amusing appearance though.

that's still pretty cool! I've never seen the cover or read those pages so thank you for sharing. when reading this it reminds me of the old cartoons from that era. very nostalgic boo thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm fam need your help.

where is this from and is it canon?

Hi Luv <3 - Yes this is canon. It from an X-Men Unilimited #14 ( vol 1)issue where she can sense disturbances in the EM field.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 05-26-2020 at 11:20 PM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.