Page 381 of 613 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    If by past you mean two whole days ago, then yes I am just now catching up on the thread as I don’t always have time to check in as life happens, etc, etc. I would love to have the amount of spare time some have to be so pressed about comic issues that they have to make up an entire fake narrative about a comic book author just because they have negative opinions about his writing of their character’s book. But in any case I addressed what I read and don’t wish to derail the thread further from a previously discussed issue so that’s fine with me.

You are very talented btw and your art only seems to get better as time goes by. Love the line work and the knack you have for positioning characters in a way that portrays depth and fluidity. Thanks for consistently sharing with us!
    Thanks, i really appreciate it. Besides a really good part time job i mainly draw so i have quite a bit of time to peek in an out of here when i'm procrastinating. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is probably one of my fwves as she created her clothes from nothing lol

1. The control she has to do this and not shock that swamp rat.
    2. Remy and Storm really do have some insane chemistry.. I just wish...

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks, i really appreciate it. Besides a really good part time job i mainly draw so i have quite a bit of time to peek in an out of here when i'm procrastinating. lol
    Well you can really feel the passion you put into your work even with the rest of your time being devoted to your other job. For me, outside of my regular job, cooking and recipe making is my passion project so I know how therapeutic it can be to pour time and effort into what makes you happy/what you’re talented at. I encourage you to keep growing into your art because the raw talent you possess is very apparent!

Spectacular Member

Well that situation de-escalated quickly

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yeah as bout as much chemistry as chocolate syrup on atomic hot wings, boy oh boy that pretty much sums up relationships in marvel comics. Guy 1 hooks up with girl 1 after one conversation about nothing and shippers going nutso over what would qualify as a one night stand in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Well that situation de-escalated quickly
    I am never here to drag anybody for personal reasons, I just call things as I happen to see it with respect to the fandom. I live for diversity of opinion, I just like people to be straight with me as I am with them. I’m here for reasonings and perspectives supported by facts and evidence, even while those things can also be subject to interpretation themselves. Jwatson’s artistic talent was never doubted in my eyes, and as a person I value them as a contributor to this thread and I support them and their passion for honing their skills. I am grateful they share their growth with us, along with their beautiful images of Ororo and Co. I just spent an hour watching those videos Kyss posted to fully inform myself on the situation so I felt I earned the right to comment as well, even if it was two days later. We just have differing opinions and perspectives on Coates which is perfectly fine. That’s about it!
    Last edited by Ororo101; 08-10-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Yeah as bout as much chemistry as chocolate syrup on atomic hot wings, boy oh boy that pretty much sums up relationships in marvel comics. Guy 1 hooks up with girl 1 after one conversation about nothing and shippers going nutso over what would qualify as a one night stand in real life.
    You saying all that to say a lot of nothing.

Well you can really feel the passion you put into your work even with the rest of your time being devoted to your other job. For me, outside of my regular job, cooking and recipe making is my passion project so I know how therapeutic it can be to pour time and effort into what makes you happy/what you’re talented at. I encourage you to keep growing into your art because the raw talent you possess is very apparent!
    Thanks i really do appreciate it. Lately i've gotten really into cooking as well, Found out two years ago i have a severe soy allergy so had to start to learn how to make everything from scratch. At this point i'm getting pretty good but sadly i can't seem to keep the weight on without the soy, no matter how much i eat. I'm down to like a 27w now.

Your absolutely right about it being therapeutic too especially cooking, which funnily i find more relaxing them cooking. I'm kind of weird though, i cook by color for some reason, if the color pops i know it tastes good.

Cleaned up the image quite a bit in the inking stage, thanks for the extra inspiration it really does mean a lot.

xchaosclean.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Anything is possible with the current status quo. It just depends on whether Rogue is willing to share lol.

Spectacular Member

You saying all that to say a lot of nothing.
    I mean, if you say so friendo. My reply was basically a jab at your "Ororro and Remy have insane chemistry" which i found hilarious because at this point Storm has hooked up with so many characters that the whole "chemistry" thing is basically a meme. It's all gravy fam

I am never here to drag anybody for personal reasons, I just call things as I happen to see it with respect to the fandom. I live for diversity of opinion, I just like people to be straight with me as I am with them. I’m here for reasonings and perspectives supported by facts and evidence, even while those things can also be subject to interpretation themselves. Jwatson’s artistic talent was never doubted in my eyes, and as a person I value them as a contributor to this thread and I support them and their passion for honing their skills. I am grateful they share their growth with us, along with their beautiful images of Ororo and Co. I just spent an hour watching those videos Kyss posted to fully inform myself on the situation so I felt I earned the right to comment as well, even if it was two days later. We just have differing opinions and perspectives on Coates which is perfectly fine. That’s about it!
    I appreciate that. I also don't take any of this personal. In regard to the coates thing i literally saw the 4 minute clip of the aoc question with him and even said he may have been playing devils advocate but to me a debate is different from an opinion and like you i'm not really interested in dragging anyone for an opinion. I literally posted what i felt after i saw it and it was really as simple as that. I wasn't trying to change anyone's mind or anyone's view of coates or anything else so for me there was really no reason to go further into. I have long learned not everyone will get or understand your opinion and that's okay the only reason i took offense and even responded initially because it wasn't about the disagreement with my opinion by butterflykyss it was the feeling that he came off like my opinion was based off of some personal agenda against coates and i don't know or care about the man to be honest so when he explained it was me not liking his writing i was fine with that because though not the case i could see how someone could make that leap. As i say many times, i can't get too worked up over people or things i'm not getting paid for. I try to keep it fun with my posts or engage in serious debate otherwise an opinion is just that.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Anything is possible with the current status quo. It just depends on whether Rogue is willing to share lol.
    Basically, Krakoa is basically entanglement central and I know the X office has some inner hate for my dude Tchalla so at this point it's only a matter of time till they try to him and a lesser extent shuri look like chumps.

I am far from a colorist but i like colors. lol. xchaosclean00.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Just for the record, she is naked here and either removes molecules from Gambit's clothing or some how reshaped air molecules to form a costume.
    all of these sound plausible.

it was really impressive. they kissed but gambit made it clear she could never hold his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am far from a colorist but i like colors. lol. xchaosclean00.jpg
    thats really nice!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Y’all really tried way too hard to make that Coates question something it wasn’t lol. The man was a moderator and asked a hypothetical question about billionaires to scope and flesh out AOC’s opinion on the matter, showing no personal regard to any side of the argument as a moderator should, and y’all are over here trying to imply that he was verbally suggesting a march for billionaires rights or something. Like what??¿ Now Coates isn’t my favorite writer by any means, nor do I find him particularly distasteful either so my opinion is informed by no pre-held biases but I can’t for the life of me figure out how some of you didn’t break your whole arm trying to make that reach. Just say he doesn’t write your favorite comic book character well so you’re not cool with him and move on with your day. It’s really that simple. I would love to see the time stamp for that point in the video where Coates ever made a personal based statement that was even remotely pro-billionaire or capitalist. Please, point it out if so because I must’ve missed it and I watched both videos in entirety just to be sure. And you can stomp your feet and say all you want about your opinion but just like the earth being flat and the existence global warming, just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean it holds any validity without facts. So please, provide the receipts.
    thank you for being candid and offering your perspective. though I love me some coates had he said anything out of live I would have no issue calling him out on it. I just didn't see anything from the aoc videos I watched.

at any rate? what if storm can't be resurrected? we know kitty can't be brought but are we certain if srorm werre to die from this virus she would come back to life?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!