Page 308 of 613 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9190

22619AD8-CAA4-4E3F-B817-F442CC613261.jpg

Really love this edit of Kiki as Ororo in the MCU. I would be SO satisfied if we got this kind of African Queen look for Cinematic Storm. She looks ethereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

Really love this edit of Kiki as Ororo in the MCU. I would be SO satisfied if we got this kind of African Queen look for Cinematic Storm. She looks ethereal.
    That's pretty good. Love the face.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm here for Ms. Kiki!!! I love it!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix for the first time(yes, I know I’m very late to the party lol) and I absolutely loved it. Saw so many comparisons between Aang’s journey through the elements and Ororo’s power evolution over the years. She would have been an amazing Airbender teacher for him I think! Anyway I really enjoyed reading all of your examples of how they could expand upon Ororo’s mythology and bloodline legacy a few pages back and it got me thinking. How would you all feel about Ororo developing the ability, now as the Hadari Yao, to reach back into the spirit realm and communicate with the souls of Windrider’s past? Calling upon them and their wisdom and magical acumen to figure out ways to defeat certain foes. Combining the knowledge of her ancestors and cultural background to grow as a leader and Windrider/Cloud-walker, both mentally and physically. As one of two people able to contain the soul of eternity due to the sheer strength of her spirit, I believe the ground has already been laid for her internal spirituality expansion. Would love it even more if her Kenyan tribal elders or spiritual chiefs/wise women of Wakanda helped her get to the point where she could center her being and make these journeys to past Windriders at will, also extending to great opportunities to expand upon her ancestry, explore the mystical/divine parts of her heritage, and also open the door for new foes to add to her repertoire, from both the past and present. What do y’all think of that potential development for Ororo’s story?
    Last edited by Ororo101; 07-14-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Also, any Storm books being released tomorrow? The wait for new Ororo content is getting to the point of physical withdrawals for me. The Goddess is my preferred drug of choice and I have been DENIED too long.

Just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix for the first time(yes, I know I’m very late to the party lol) and I absolutely loved it. Saw so many comparisons between Aang’s journey through the elements and Ororo’s power evolution over the years. She would have been an amazing Airbender teacher for him I think! Anyway I really enjoyed reading all of your examples of how they could expand upon Ororo’s mythology and bloodline legacy a few pages back and it got me thinking. How would you all feel about Ororo developing the ability, now as the Hadari Yao, to reach back into the spirit realm and communicate with the souls of Windrider’s past? Calling upon them and their wisdom and magical acumen to figure out ways to defeat certain foes. Combining the knowledge of her ancestors and cultural background to grow as a leader and Windrider/Cloud-walker, both mentally and physically. As one of two people able to contain the soul of eternity due to the sheer strength of her spirit, I believe the ground has already been laid for her internal spirituality expansion. Would love it even more if her Kenyan tribal elders or spiritual chiefs/wise women of Wakanda helped her get to the point where she could center her being and make these journeys to past Windriders at will, also extending to great opportunities to expand upon her ancestry, explore the mystical/divine parts of her heritage, and also open the door for new foes to add to her repertoire, from both the past and present. What do y’all think of that potential development for Ororo’s story?
    I actually like this idea a lot. we've seen her kinda do this with her dialogue with the Bright Lady but talking to past windriders/priests from her past in developing and understand her hadari yao abilities would be nice.

I would also like to see her do somevof the cool things we saw on the avatar such as bloodbend and using water/air in similar defensive and offensive ways shown on the show.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-14-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Also, any Storm books being released tomorrow? The wait for new Ororo content is getting to the point of physical withdrawals for me. The Goddess is my preferred drug of choice and I have been DENIED too long.
    I dont believe storm will be in any of the books released tomorrow. there is a chance she may be referenced in magnetos giant sized issue which drops tomorrow but beyond that I don't think she will appear anywhere.

I really need my storm hadari yao fix as well.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I actually like this idea a lot. we've seen her kinda do this with her dialogue with the Bright Lady but talking to past windriders/priests from her past in developing and understand her hadari yao abilities would be nice.

I would also like to see her do somevof the cool things we saw on the avatar such as bloodbend and using water/air in similar defensive and offensive ways shown on the show.
    Right! I think it would be an easy but also well thought out and introspective storyline to dive into for a future solo for her. Would absolutely love to read that journey for her while also witnessing the creative expansion of her ancestry and mythology.

I dont believe storm will be in any of the books released tomorrow. there is a chance she may be referenced in magnetos giant sized issue which drops tomorrow but beyond that I don't think she will appear anywhere.

I really need my storm hadari yao fix as well.
    Damn, are we sure? Isn’t she on the cover for the X-men comic coming out for Free Comic Book Day tomorrow? I had hope, but as usual, that was probably a mistake.

Hey, I was watching this video about Saturn weather happening on Earth, and I couldn't help but wonder, what if Hadari Yao found herself on Saturn... will she survive the severe weather there? It is Hydrogen and Helium so she can breathe with electrolysis and cold won't affect her, due to her body resistance to the extreme temperatures but can she survive the wild overwhelming weather on the planet itself? As well and the overwhelming gravitation? What do you guys think?

1D934DAD-7D6F-4364-BBD5-11AF1F310574.jpg

This being the one I am referring too. Written by Hickman, drawn by Pepe Larraz. I hope she’s in it just for Larraz’s art in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Hey, I was watching this video about Saturn weather happening on Earth, and I couldn't help but wonder, what if Hadari Yao found herself on Saturn... will she survive the severe weather there? It is Hydrogen and Helium so she can breathe with electrolysis and cold won't affect her, due to her body resistance to the extreme temperatures but can she survive the wild overwhelming weather on the planet itself? As well and the overwhelming gravitation? What do you guys think?
    I believe, just as with other planets she’s been on, Ororo’s powers would compensate accordingly. Even if she needs a few minutes to adjust/attune herself. If she can create Jovian weather affects on earth, communing with Saturn’s weather patterns should be a breeze.

This is still my favorite Storm pic of 2020. Just says "Try me Bitch!?!" Thanks StormPhoenix.

IMG_20200712_111935.jpg

why dont you think kiki cant deliver us a proper storm?
    My expectations are sky high after Fox's nearly 20 year disaster with the character and their actresses. I just want the best. Layne is ok, but I want better than ok. I just don't think she can deliver. I don't believe she has enough presence to do Storm justice, and you either have that or you don't, and I personally think she just doesn't. She could probably portray Storm's grit and toughness well enough, but that majestic side that is awe-inspiring? Nah. I again really just want an unknown. I want a blank slate that I can completely lose myself in.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    See if you can post some of the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I love everything here.