Page 186 of 613 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I hope creating a Portal is not ALL the Orisha do in this Battle. I really wanna know what THEY think and what they look like and their powers.
    I'm not sure that's what they are doing but I wouldnt expect to see all of this over the next three or so issues. hopefully the next writer further explores this in future books.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I hope creating a Portal is not ALL the Orisha do in this Battle. I really wanna know what THEY think and what they look like and their powers.
    Its Coates, so its probably the the worst thing I can imagine. They're self destructing so Storm can be the only Wakandan god. Thats my worst case. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Its Coates, so its probably the the worst thing I can imagine. They're self destructing so Storm can be the only Wakandan god. Thats my worst case. lol
    oh boy stop lolol. that would never happen
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

omg I hope this doesnt impact giant size: storm

https://www.newsarama.com/49708-marv...hing-line.html

covid19....

Not the girls trying to denounce Storm's godhood. I swear if this were any other character it wouldn't been the gospel but let them tell it.

The constant attempts at dismissing anything to do with Storm's development is very .. concerning and it's honestly not a good look.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Not the girls trying to denounce Storm's godhood. I swear if this were any other character it wouldn't been the gospel but let them tell it.

The constant attempts at dismissing anything to do with Storm's development is very .. concerning and it's honestly not a good look.
    miss snarks you are always telling the truth! the question I wanna know is why? iceman is damn near unkillable and no issue. jeen knocking punching Galactus and all is right with the world. emma gets a secondary mutation that makes her turn into diamond and the girls go wild. doom becomes damn near impossible to beat and he a badass.

ororo being confirmed as what she always said she was is fanfiction and only a self-proclaimed goddess lolol. again I wonder why miss snarks????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I would like to see all of that, too. It's past due, although I don't think we will. Or maybe we will get some, although perhaps not as much explanation as we like. I think Coates already said they went to where they would have more power (something like that), so there might not be more forthcoming. I would also love to see their actual faces. The battle between Bast and N'Jadaka was one of my favorite issues because of the showcase of Bast's different forms.
    Aww well that Sucks......

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not sure that's what they are doing but I wouldnt expect to see all of this over the next three or so issues. hopefully the next writer further explores this in future books.
    Well, it looks like a Portal turning into glowing Balls of light and all of a sudden a down poor of Bad Guys come out?? Hmm.

Too bad we don't get to see what they look like in the face and powers. But Oh WELL.

Well, it looks like a Portal turning into glowing Balls of light and all of a sudden a down poor of Bad Guys come out?? Hmm.

Too bad we don't get to see what they look like in the face and powers. But Oh WELL.
    it may happen we dont know but with three issues left I doubt he has enough time to go into their individual powers and personalities.

at least we know bast got her powers back.

miss snarks you are always telling the truth! the question I wanna know is why? iceman is damn near unkillable and no issue. jeen knocking punching Galactus and all is right with the world. emma gets a secondary mutation that makes her turn into diamond and the girls go wild. doom becomes damn near impossible to beat and he a badass.

ororo being confirmed as what she always said she was is fanfiction and only a self-proclaimed goddess lolol. again I wonder why miss snarks????
    Misogyny and white hoods. Period.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

take this with a grain of salt BUT cbr implies "pale girl " power is greater than emma/jean combined because they had difficulty telepathically navigating in ororos mind:

https://www.cbr.com/wolverine-pale-girl-pollen/

When he tries to intervene, Storm throws Bishop overboard, where he imagines that he's being drowned by the zombie of Kate Pryde. As Jean Grey and Emma Frost's recent journey into Storm's mind proves, some veteran X-Men -- even ones who aren't telepathic -- still have some mental defenses. And by controlling Storm, the Pale Girl was able to take over a mind that two of Marvel's most powerful telepaths had difficulty walking into.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Misogyny and white hoods. Period.
    lmfao you are telling no lies!!

Fantastic Member

take this with a grain of salt BUT cbr implies "pale girl " power is greater than emma/jean combined because they had difficulty telepathically navigating in ororos mind:

https://www.cbr.com/wolverine-pale-girl-pollen/

When he tries to intervene, Storm throws Bishop overboard, where he imagines that he's being drowned by the zombie of Kate Pryde. As Jean Grey and Emma Frost's recent journey into Storm's mind proves, some veteran X-Men -- even ones who aren't telepathic -- still have some mental defenses. And by controlling Storm, the Pale Girl was able to take over a mind that two of Marvel's most powerful telepaths had difficulty walking into.
    Nah for me it's just bad writing, and I'm not surprised since many times many characters are treated badly in the wolverine books to support him and also his plots, as happened in the previous issue where he killed a team that could stomp him in an epic mismatch.
    the popularity of some characters leaves them free to commit nonsenseless(Old man Logan), Pale Girl is controlling Wolverine and in the next issue he will probably defeat an entire team again lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Nah for me it's just bad writing, and I'm not surprised since many times many characters are treated badly in the wolverine books to support him and also his plots, as happened in the previous issue where he killed a team that could stomp him in an epic mismatch.
    the popularity of some characters leaves them free to commit nonsenseless(Old man Logan), Pale Girl is controlling Wolverine and in the next issue he will probably defeat an entire team again lol.
    Exactly. Wolverine killed a team X-men that had 2 Omega Level Mutants on the roster by himself. Not considering the fact he just got his ass whooped by Cable......

And here we are to believe the "Pale Girl" is more powerful than Jean a Omega Lvl mutant in TP???? Inconsistent and Bad writing THIS is the very Definition of.........PIS.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    yea I didnt necessarily like the fact storm was so easily controlled but yea lol