Page 155 of 613 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    oh post this on twitter cause it stinks of racism as fuckkkk, tumblr posters get way too brave because that platform is dead
    The funny thing is, it's a Polaris fan that also uses CBR. But when we talk about Storm's powers in her own appreciation thread, suddenly it's all we talk about but her fans can make hate threads on tumblr.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    The funny thing is, it's a Polaris fan that also uses CBR. But when we talk about Storm's powers in her own appreciation thread, suddenly it's all we talk about but her fans can make hate threads on tumblr.
    like complying characther fails doesnt make any argument, thor, dr strange, jean, mags all have jobber moments, it doesnt make them any less powerfull lol

BANNED

That’s the definition of a hater.

Storms powers is very unique and a very interesting concept. PERSONALLY in terms of Power Sets. I think Storm is one of the most Versatile Characters in Marvel.

How is it that not only your powerful on Earth, but your even more of a threat in Space. AND you mean to tell me her powers change depending on the environment??!!! WTF. Oh god and she can learn Magic well ****.

With that realization no Wonder Polaris Fans Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    are you referring to uncanny? if so I actually don't recall the issue. could you post scans that would be awesome!
    No, it was Messiah Complex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s the definition of a hater.

Storms powers is very unique and a very interesting concept. PERSONALLY in terms of Power Sets. I think Storm is one of the most Versatile Characters in Marvel.

How is it that not only your powerful on Earth, but your even more of a threat in Space. AND you mean to tell me her powers change depending on the environment??!!! WTF. Oh god and she can learn Magic well ****.

With that realization no Wonder Polaris Fans Mad.
    eh no point in hating the characther, i personally love lorna and this mindset would also be harmfull when applied to her characther.
    its just very silly and the type of hate we reserve for wanda

BANNED

eh no point in hating the characther, i personally love lorna and this mindset would also be harmfull when applied to her characther.
    its just very silly and the type of hate we reserve for wanda
    Eh, true. Very True

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

i was thinking the other day, and if storm gets a solo I want it to be in the vein of immortal hulk that gave the characther an extremelly deep universe, lore and new and old rogues brought to another level, and she needs a realy reallly cool nemesis.
    every solo characther needs an unique nemesis, a joker, a cheetah, a lex luthor

yes to all of this. and please no morlocks or forge or shadow king. gives is new and big threats.

how do you know this boo?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post

oh thnks beloved I dont recall much of the story but I thought she had a limited role. I will have to reread it of these days.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes to all of this. and please no morlocks or forge or shadow king. gives is new and big threats.

how do you know this boo?
    Gimme one sec
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I don’t remember why she had that staff.

From what I recall didn’t that thing augment her powers?

Who remembers X-Men 205?
    Storm leads a classic team of Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Archangel & Colossus into battle against Sinister, the Acolytes, the Marauders, Gambit, Sunfire & Mystique with Emma also psychically helping the X-Men.
    The fight goes pear shaped thanks to Pixie but Storm is last man standing rescuing the others and takes on the whole entire group of villains!
    One of my favourite issues of all time, which I could post the scan but I don't know how, I loved when Mike Carey wrote Storm.
    I thought it was so whack he didn't actually show the fight. He had her be like 'I got this, go!' we have that one splash page, and then later she's in the Blackbird. Like, show us how she beat back the entire team! That scene was the most Carey ever used her and, she basically just stood there with a harpoon.

Whack.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don’t remember why she had that staff.

From what I recall didn’t that thing augment her powers?
    One of the Marauders uses it. She took it from him. No, it doesn't do anything special for her. It's just a visual.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    One of the Marauders uses it. She took it from him. No, it doesn't do anything special for her. It's just a visual.
    Ah, ok. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I thought it was so whack he didn't actually show the fight. He had her be like 'I got this, go!' we have that one splash page, and then later she's in the Blackbird. Like, show us how she beat back the entire team! That scene was the most Carey ever used her and, she basically just stood there with a harpoon.

Whack.
    It was a jam packed issue!
    She already slapped Mr Sinister, Vertigo & Scrambler around at the same time leading the team. She kicked so much ass.

Gimme one sec
    oooh baby that's absolutely tragic.