Page 198 of 613 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yep

I'm not really a fan of his work.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Various splash pages of Storm:

Ken Steacy (Marvel Fanfare #23, November 1985):

Bret Blevins (Marvel Fanfare #37, April 1988):

Craig Hamilton (Marvel Fanfare #40, October 1988):

Barry Windsor-Smith (Marvel Fanfare #45, August 1989):

Jim Lee (Marvel Illustrated: Swimsuit Issue #1, January 1991):

Andrew Wildman (Marvel Swimsuit Special #2, January 1993):

Joe Jusko (The Marvel Masterpieces Collection #3, July 1993):

Mike Kaluta (The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection #2, August 1994):

Terry Dodson (Storm #1, February 1996):

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Various splash pages of Storm:

Ken Steacy (Marvel Fanfare #23, November 1985):

Bret Blevins (Marvel Fanfare #37, April 1988):

thanks love for sharing all the photos. never seen this last one nor the middle from the last three you posted!! I love it!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Truth be told, I didn't mind Humberto Ramos's Storm on Extraordinary X-Men. While I thought the uniform was stupid (why expose your mid-drift unless you're invulnerable), I liked his Storm overall. I'd rather have him on a solo than Jen.

Hubert Ramez Storm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Truth be told, I didn't mind Humberto Ramos's Storm on Extraordinary X-Men. While I thought the uniform was stupid (why expose your mid-drift unless you're invulnerable), I liked his Storm overall. I'd rather have him on a solo than Jen.

Hubert Ramez Storm.jpg
    His Storm was good in some panels .. but she looked wonky as hell in some of the action scenes. What about Kenneth Rocafort? I think he does a nice Storm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Funny, I cant post images I wonder why.. and they keep popping up in my attachments which is super annoying.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Funny, I cant post images I wonder why.. and they keep popping up in my attachments which is super annoying.
    I can see your images. attachments only show when you logon but if not it shows as a link address.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

Hubert Ramez Storm.jpg
    Me too. I only like Jen drawing faces but from neck down it is a no no for me.
    Last edited by Tofali; 04-14-2020 at 11:29 PM.

ladies and gents I just finished the entire uncanny stories. now I need some new books to try and read. I prefer storm centered stories but if not the next book after uncanny ends works too. any suggestions? I think I'm going to try and read the older bp books as well and finally see why our BP family gives coates so much criticism.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Various splash pages of Storm.

One of my favourites, I love his work. Pretty good Ororo/Mystique short story in that issue too.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ladies and gents I just finished the entire uncanny stories. now I need some new books to try and read. I prefer storm centered stories but if not the next book after uncanny ends works too. any suggestions? I think I'm going to try and read the older bp books as well and finally see why our BP family gives coates so much criticism.
    BP really starts with Priest, in my opinion, and that will have at least a couple issues of Storm in there(sure, the old school Jack Kirby stuff isn't as bad as one might think, but Priest is the modern BP). I actually never read the whole thing either.

As for other stories/series, did you read all of X-Treme X-Men, and 1991's X-Men? X-Treme is required reading for Storm fans. The 91 series has Storm sprinkled in there, especially in the later part of the series where it rotated with Uncanny, but the early part is light on Storm(mostly the Blue team).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    BP really starts with Priest, in my opinion, and that will have at least a couple issues of Storm in there(sure, the old school Jack Kirby stuff isn't as bad as one might think, but Priest is the modern BP). I actually never read the whole thing either.

As for other stories/series, did you read all of X-Treme X-Men, and 1991's X-Men? X-Treme is required reading for Storm fans. The 91 series has Storm sprinkled in there, especially in the later part of the series where it rotated with Uncanny, but the early part is light on Storm(mostly the Blue team).
    omg that's so freaky!!! I was going to start with priest lolol I posted that over in the BP thread lol.

i havent read all of xtreme xmen yet of 91s xmen. thanks yoga I will try reading these in parallel!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg that's so freaky!!! I was going to start with priest lolol I posted that over in the BP thread lol.

i havent read all of xtreme xmen yet of 91s xmen. thanks yoga I will try reading these in parallel!!!!
    lol, I know I'm psychic.

I would read X-Men 1991 first. Really you should have read it in conjunction with Uncanny, as they only stay very distinct for the first dozen issues or so(then they rrrrrrrrrealy are just yin and yang to the same story). In fact, I think the X-Treme concept/team is introduced in X-Men to begin with. Besides, it will be like saving the best for last(X-Treme really is a tour de force for Storm. Some of her best times as leader, as a character; expanding on her classical Claremont Uncanny run).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!