Page 345 of 613 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 9190
    Niffleheim

That collection is making me want to arrange a heist

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There are enough relationship shenanigans going on already...I wouldn't mind at all if Storm stays clear of such goings on and the writers focus on developing her powers and history.
    Not everybody has to be in a soap opera emotional entanglement.
    This. So. Much. This.

Leave her alone and let her be single - she should not be defined by who she dates or is in a relationship with. Personally I prefer her single.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

ororo legion of simps team up

A little tea. So apparently a Polaris fan paid Jason Johnson for a commision to showcase Ororo losing to Polaris. The art is gorgeous but I was kind of shocked to read someone requested this. Why the girls always at our gurl throat??? Everyone most know Ororo is the reigning omega level mutant goddess supreme for a reason. Nevertheless, enjoy:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-26-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    A little tea. So apparently a Polaris fan paid Jason Johnson for a commision to showcase Ororo losing to Polaris. The art is gorgeous but I was kind of shocked to read someone requested this. Why the girls always at our gurl throat??? Everyone most know Ororo is the reigning omega level mutant goddess supreme for a reason. Nevertheless, enjoy:

Losing?

It appears to me that Storm obviously dropped some loose change and is busy picking it up while casually blocking Polaris' feeble attack.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Losing?

It appears to me that Storm obviously dropped some loose change and is busy picking it up while casually blocking Polaris' feeble attack.
    lolololol yes baby!!!! I'm here for this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Losing?

Lmao exactly what I was thinking too. Storm has her back turned only using one arm and looks as though she is looking for something while lettingotna let it out. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    That is an amazing art.

I don't know about the rest, I wasn't a fan of Storm and Wolverine romance. I believe she should do better, that my personal opinion of course. On the other hand I love Storm and Black Panther, he is the one who made her a Goddess, something which even Xavier couldn't give her and told her she is not. I don't know about Bishop and Storm, they don't seem fitting with their characters... with him traveling through time and space all the time, I highly doubt they will have time for themselves.
    Thanks! Though I feel I can do better... and I will! I mean unless y'all get tired of me posting my art here then I'll stop lol.

As for Bishop, he hasn't been time traveling for quite a while. There have definitely been some moments between him and Storm that could've been explored if not past due. I mean Storm was the one who brought him into the fold so to speak and she was also the one who brought him back from the brink of character assassination(whatever that Demon Bear bs was). I remember they also went on a date in one of Bishop's minis way back when. There's definitely something to work with if a writer should ever want to go that direction, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There are enough relationship shenanigans going on already...I wouldn't mind at all if Storm stays clear of such goings on and the writers focus on developing her powers and history.
    Not everybody has to be in a soap opera emotional entanglement.
    ... this I also agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I am so in love with that cover. Dauterman is really talented. We fans are lucky that he's a Storm (& Jean) fan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I am so in love with that cover. Dauterman is really talented. We fans are lucky that he's a Storm (& Jean) fan.
    The man needs to be drawing an X-Women series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The man needs to be drawing an X-Women series.
    Yes. Or at least a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Yes. Or at least a mini.
    His two Giant Size issues are pretty much a 2 part mini

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    That collection is making me want to arrange a heist
    The only one missing is an XX-Men figure.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    His two Giant Size issues are pretty much a 2 part mini
    I hope this will turn out as a trilogy.