Page 171 of 613 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you didnt think ororo seemed a bit too b*tchy?
    the situation needed some tough love ororo never had any issue giving out, its an important position she's in as well

you didnt think ororo seemed a bit too b*tchy?
    I'm sure they'll kiss and make up at the next poolside rave. Maybe they'll even invite Jean.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Ive seen Storm be bitchy before. This wasnt it. She was at work

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah, this isn't Bitchy Storm, more like Boss Storm. But this was Funny you have to admit.

So really Scott,... what about ScalpHunter he was innocently minding his own business when he was attack and had no choice in defending himself. And Storm just automatically took the Morlocks side.

FREE MY BOI SCALPHUNTER!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the situation needed some tough love ororo never had any issue giving out, its an important position she's in as well
    im going to have to read through the issue again. it just seemed a bit of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'm sure they'll kiss and make up at the next poolside rave. Maybe they'll even invite Jean.
    ugh no thanks lol.

ok I guess I misread it. it seems like everyone sees her responding appropriately.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm ain't siding with nobody named SCALPHUNTER with a magnificent head of hair like hers. Sis said my follicles are NOT bout to be compromised
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Storm ain't siding with nobody named SCALPHUNTER with a magnificent head of hair like hers. Sis said my follicles are NOT bout to be compromised
    I realy need to reread that issue lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    lollll dead

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The idea would be that if they are Wakandan, no matter where they are their memories would be stored in the same place. But the story doesn't say if they were WK first or concurred and got their memories wiped. Also since the M'Kran crystal plotline didn't go to anything, I think this angle is a waste. They never explained how they wiped people memories in the first place.
    yea we haven't gotten the explanation on how their memories were originally wiped. I'm just hoping the djalia does not get erased.

After reading the GS Nightcrawler issue, I hope Hickman doesnt do Storm, the way he did Kurt

After reading the GS Nightcrawler issue, I hope Hickman doesnt do Storm, the way he did Kurt
    how did he do kurt?

how did he do kurt?
    The book should have been called Giant Size: Cypher as it was more about him. Kurt got to lead the team (until Magik took over). It wasnt a Kurt story and he got zero development or further insight into how he views Krakoa.. Billing this as his book was misleading. The Emma and Jean issue stayed centered on them at least. Hopefully the Storm one does as well and there arent too many other characters to take the focus away from her

BANNED

you must keep in mind these are also with the wants of the artists , dauterman wanted to do storm at first AND she already has a plot line to finish and is the final issue, it was strange for kurt but I dont think the two situations are going to be similar at least from my current prespective.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-25-2020 at 01:55 PM.

The book should have been called Giant Size: Cypher as it was more about him. Kurt got to lead the team (until Magik took over). It wasnt a Kurt story and he got zero development or further insight into how he views Krakoa.. Billing this as his book was misleading. The Emma and Jean issue stayed centered on them at least. Hopefully the Storm one does as well and there arent too many other characters to take the focus away from her
    I havent read the issue yet but that sucks for him and his fans. I dont believe Hickman would do a similar thing since the issue will revolve around saving her life. so I'm hopeful. I throughly enjoyed the first giant size so I hope stormd book continues that same energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    you must keep in mind these are also with the wants of the artists , dauterman wanted to do storm at first AND she already has a plot line to finish and is the final issue, it was strange for kurt but I dont think the two situations are going to be similar at least from my current prespective.
    agreed.