Page 93 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for posting.
    Make me wonder which look the MCU is going to go with her.

They tend to do completely covered looks, so I'm expecting some variation of the silver 90's will come eventually, but some bare arms for characters like Shuri and Thor suggests something like the original Alan Davis might be explored. Her current Red look is a reasonable approach too. I would love to see some of the more sexy X-Men looks nodded to in a pool party scene(so you can get away with Ororo in a two piece bikini with the metal circle clasp, for example), but I'm not sure they'll be that fun and cheeky.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    cute video thanks for sharing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They tend to do completely covered looks, so I'm expecting some variation of the silver 90's will come eventually, but some bare arms for characters like Shuri and Thor suggests something like the original Alan Davis might be explored. Her current Red look is a reasonable approach too. I would love to see some of the more sexy X-Men looks nodded to in a pool party scene(so you can get away with Ororo in a two piece bikini with the metal circle clasp, for example), but I'm not sure they'll be that fun and cheeky.
    :::Giggles::: Cheeky.
    Yea the Silver 90s is most likely the main pick.
    But would love the original. I mean Wonder woman got away with it. Or the Xtream look.

I'm guessing that's Ororo's upward lightning bolt. From Giant Size Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

I'm guessing that's Ororo's upward lightning bolt. From Giant Size Jean Grey and Emma Frost.
    this is beautifully drawn and colored.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is beautifully drawn and colored.

Agree. Who are the adorable children? Do you know, in relation to the other X titles, when this story is supposed to take place?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Agree. Who are the adorable children? Do you know, in relation to the other X titles, when this story is supposed to take place?
    I dont know they are so cute. but relative to the other titles I think this happens after kitty was murdered.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont know they are so cute. but relative to the other titles I think this happens after kitty was murdered.
    Oh, I got you. Maybe Ororo had a mental breakdown after Kitty's murder?? I wouldn't think it of her. But maybe she feels guilty for not being there to protect her. Or maybe the goddess side of her wants to seek the ultimate justice for Kitty's murder.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Oh, I got you. Maybe Ororo had a mental breakdown after Kitty's murder?? I wouldn't think it of her. But maybe she feels guilty for not being there to protect her. Or maybe the goddess side of her wants to seek the ultimate justice for Kitty's murder.
    well don't forget she had a breakdown when wolverine died. so it necessarily be the first time even though I thought that was a bit much as well then.

I checked out Marauders #8...they shouldn’t have gone with that amazing cover or solicitation description. That execution came up pretty damn flat. Part of me is glad that it wasn’t some massive fight, because it wouldn’t be a good look for either Storm or Emma. But I was expecting better than what we got based on the cover and the solicit.

I enjoyed the issue but my main criticism is that there has been too much that’s happened between them in recent stories (IvX, AvX, Leah’s one-shot, and the fact that Storm turned Emma down for the Red Queen position before she could even finish her sales pitch lol) for those 2 pages to do this situation justice. They needed a more indepth conversation to give this moment more impact. It was still a meaningful exchange, and maybe all their past baggsge just didn’t merit a mention under the circumstances, but I felt like it was still missing some ingredients. I liked that they shared an emotional moment and, while I’d never see them being as close as Storm/Jean or Storm/Betsy, I can see the respect they have for each other (more so from Emma than from Storm). LOVED ICEMAN! He was hardcore and this is the level of vindictive vengeance I want to see from the mutants on the fools who don’t know when to pump their breaks. Plus, I know we have limited space in team books, but dammit Logan got a global aurora. I think Losing Kitty would be an equal if not greater display.

My other criticism is the art on some pages seemed weak sauce.

Anyway, 6.5-7/10.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

A gentle reminder not to post scans/images/pages/whatever from pirate sites please. Go buy the books.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

This is gorgeous! Makes me think of that classic X-Men issue where Sauron absorbed Storm’s energy and the upward eruption of that huge lightning bolt the other X-Men saw.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

this is typical of an ororo stan, but I feel a change in the air that its gonna affect like.. the calm before... the storm.
    (i am not sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    This is gorgeous! Makes me think of that classic X-Men issue where Sauron absorbed Storm’s energy and the upward eruption of that huge lightning bolt the other X-Men saw.
    I thought the same!