Page 91 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea there is. bishop tells emma before she teleports them they need an evac now.
    Okay then I guess not.

I am well aware that Iceman has the capacity to teleport. He did so in AoA and in X-Men Forever when he was first identified as an Omega, but that was ages ago. Duggan just delivered the scene rather sloppily if that was the case. Why is Bishop not also in the next panel like Iceman is?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I am well aware that Iceman has the capacity to teleport. He did so in AoA and in X-Men Forever when he was first identified as an Omega, but that was ages ago. Duggan just delivered the scene rather sloppily if that was the case. Why is Bishop not also in the next panel like Iceman is?
    emma teleported them out. bishop asks for her to evacuate them as iceman became more and more bloodlusted.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-19-2020 at 11:51 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Forgive me Iceman fans. I loved the scene from power use and speech.
    But all I could think was swap Storm in for Iceman and the scene still works. Maybe better. But I was glad to see Iceman get dangerous.
    The Emma scene was a big meh to me. The only thing that caught my attention was the comment of where were you , felt like she hinting at some 'other' work she's doing. But im just speculating.
    As for Kitty, "ugh B!+(# you can't be dead."
    Yay Pyro&Lockheed next issue.

BANNED

HAHAHAHA that's what I was thinking.

But I like that we got to see BloodLusted Bobby again...those Eyes MAN! that's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Forgive me Iceman fans. I loved the scene from power use and speech.
    But all I could think was swap Storm in for Iceman and the scene still works. Maybe better. But I was glad to see Iceman get dangerous.
    The Emma scene was a big meh to me. The only thing that caught my attention was the comment of where were you , felt like she hinting at some 'other' work she's doing. But im just speculating.
    As for Kitty, "ugh B!+(# you can't be dead."
    Yay Pyro&Lockheed next issue.
    I thought it was gonna be Storm when we first saw the door frozen

BANNED

This is NOT FUNNY and i'm SO SO SORRY EMMA FANS, but......

She Slapped the DOG **** out of her HAHAHAHA

RCO020_1582119274.jpg

rereading the issue I thought the exchange between ororo and emma was pretty sad. especially when she said Kate died alone. i know that she was blaming herself the entire time. I see this as her shifting to wanting to have a larger role in driving the direction of mutantkind.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

rereading the issue I thought the exchange between ororo and emma was pretty sad. especially when she said Kate died alone. i know that she was blaming herself the entire time. I see this as her shifting to wanting to have a larger role in driving the direction of mutantkind.
    I like the exchange because we RARELY see Storm become Emotional like that.

I mean this is a Woman who makes sure she keeps her emotions incheck becuase of her powers. But she made a promise that she will never turn her back or abandon Kitty or leave her alone etc. And she did the VERY thing she said she wasn't going to do. And for that she lost a Little Sister/Daughter however you wanna call it.

When Storm had her emotional outburst with her powers. I felt that....THAT hit my Hear Strings. We KNOW Storm is PISSED and MAD and ANGRY and FRUSTRATED and HEART BROKEN.

That's why i'm VERY shocked Emma gave Storm a Hug....who does that??? Who tries to console the person who hates your guts. That was very big of Emma. And i'm sad for Storm.

I loved it.

I agree with a lot of this but I'm a bit conflicted. the two of the reconciling made me cringe but I can see how the death of kitty could be the thing that allowed them to work through their issues. I would have liked more and I loved the slap.
    I agree with the general positive change in direction being made possible by a traumatic event like this for Ororo and Emma but I too, would’ve liked to have seen more exposition with it. I think Bobby’s allotment of pages could’ve been switched with Storm and Emma’s because I feel that issue was more important and impactful than Bobby popsicling people as cool as that was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I agree with the general positive change in direction being made possible by a traumatic event like this for Ororo and Emma but I too, would’ve liked to have seen more exposition with it. I think Bobby’s allotment of pages could’ve been switched with Storm and Emma’s because I feel that issue was more important and impactful than Bobby popsicling people as cool as that was.
    I think Kitty's Death is a possible start to them TRYING to be Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I like the exchange because we RARELY see Storm become Emotional like that.

I mean this is a Woman who makes sure she keeps her emotions incheck becuase of her powers. But she made a promise that she will never turn her back or abandon Kitty or leave her alone etc. And she did the VERY thing she said she wasn't going to do. And for that she lost a Little Sister/Daughter however you wanna call it.

When Storm had her emotional outburst with her powers. I felt that....THAT hit my Hear Strings. We KNOW Storm is PISSED and MAD and ANGRY and FRUSTRATED and HEART BROKEN.

That's why i'm VERY shocked Emma gave Storm a Hug....who does that??? Who tries to console the person who hates your guts. That was very big of Emma. And i'm sad for Storm.

I loved it.
    This is very true as well but I just would’ve liked more detail in their interaction. More discussion about how both cared for Kitty. More acknowledgement of their past in order to address and properly move on from it. A storm raging in the background when Storm landed in a fury on Emma’s terrace. Icy breath. That kinda stuff

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think Kitty's Death is a possible start to them TRYING to be Friends.
    I could see that too. As for Emma hugging her mid-argument, I’m sure as a telepath she could feel the pain radiating off of Ororo. Knowing that in the exact moment, all she needed was a release. That’s how I like to view it at least.

BANNED

This is very true as well but I just would’ve liked more detail in their interaction. More discussion about how both cared for Kitty. More acknowledgement of their past in order to address and properly move on from it. A storm raging in the background when Storm landed in a fury on Emma’s terrace. Icy breath. That kinda stuff
    I agree. I would have loved that as well.

But that Emotional Outburst she had in front of Emma made me feel very SAD and I really Felt Storm's anger and sadness. Because i've lost a friend that I wanted to be their for.

I could see that too. As for Emma hugging her mid-argument, I’m sure as a telepath she could feel the pain radiating off of Ororo. Knowing that in the exact moment, all she needed was a release. That’s how I like to view it at least.
    I agree.

That's a BIG STEP. I do applaud Emma for that and then turn around and thank Storm for Cyclops and stuff like that. This was very damn this is too emotional to me.

I agree with your assessment which is why I think i was initially underwhelmed by the issue. it would have been nice to see emma take ownership for a lot of her past behavior but I must say seeing ororo slap the **** out of her was so marvelous to see and it was well deserved.