Page 285 of 613 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 9190
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    absolutely. adversary is a universal threat so if she is a bigger god that would totally align to your statement. the power that resides in ororo is untapped and if she fully embraced it all there would be few who could stand against her:

He's a universal threat because he's obsessed with 616
    Him easily defeating Roma while she's at full power proves he's multiversal. Not only that he was laughing the entire fight.

Incredible Member

Also let's remember that Adversary called a powerless Storm a threat in the 80's because of high amount of untapped spiritual powers she had

What is the black winter about?
    thor.jpg

Black Winter is something like Universal Deity, that consumes and eats Universes, Galactus is his Herald... but it is called Black Winter, because when he comes into a certain universe, his black snow, which comes like a blizzard, disperse any biological life turning it pretty much into dust and ash. From what I could tell:

03.jpg

Of course, there is a wiki for the deity:

Black Winter

They call it, the opposite of Eternity or something...
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-01-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    He's a universal threat because he's obsessed with 616
    Him easily defeating Roma while she's at full power proves he's multiversal. Not only that he was laughing the entire fight.
    great point. he was clearly unphased the entire battle with exception of when colossus attacked but he easily regenerated like it was nothing

Also let's remember that Adversary called a powerless Storm a threat in the 80's because of high amount of untapped spiritual powers she had

omg yes. he was afraid of her. forge revealed this to her when they were on the planet by themselves adversary had created:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    thor.jpg

Black Winter is something like Universal Deity, that consumes and eats Universes, Galactus is his Herald... but it is called Black Winter, because when he comes into a certain universe, his black snow, which comes like a blizzard, disperse any biological life turning it pretty much into dust and ash. From what I could tell:

03.jpg

Black Winter

when the wiki said it is a multiversal cosmic being I stopper there. ororo is powerful but i dont think she is up there yet lol

Nevertheless, seeing our gurl can heal entire dimensions makes me wonder what is her full potential. it was hinted during roguestorm she would have unlimited power but what does that really mean?

thank you as well for the info.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Kyss nice feat above I forgot to mention it.
    She has multiversal reality warping and time manipulation (RANGE)

She gave the x-men the option to go to any reality or timeline they wanted. Roma was gonna use her powers and manipulate the events like they existed there.

Kyss nice feat above I forgot to mention it.
    She has multiversal reality warping and time manipulation (RANGE)

She gave the x-men the option to go to any reality or timeline they wanted. Roma was gonna use her powers and manipulate the events like they existed there.
    really can you provide scans of that??? I've never knew!!

BANNED

omg yes. he was afraid of her. forge revealed this to her when they were on the planet by themselves adversary had created
    Actually, Forge said... "He respects our power -- and potential as much as he fears it." Not, "He respects your power, Ororo."

Just thought I'd point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Actually, Forge said... "He respects our power -- and potential as much as he fears it." Not, "He respects your power, Ororo."

true BUT it never was explicitly shown why he feared ororo. forge we saw because he locked him away but it wasnt until coates that we fully understood where his fear of her was warranted:

BANNED

thor.jpg

03.jpg

Black Winter

Ugh Thor Talk.

Yeah, your about right. But I’m starting to get tired of all these opposites of Something. I mean The Cosmic Entity Oblivion is the Opposite of Eternity and then there’s another one.

So many contradictions when it comes to the Cosmic Entities.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

RCO009_1469365272.jpg

Actually no I was talking about this. He was talking about Forge and Storm spiritual powers and the only thing that limits them is their human bodies
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-01-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Incredible Member

It's in the scan you posted.
    Roma told them she can be revised them in any reality, world, or timeline they chose.
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-01-2020 at 03:43 PM.

BANNED

To move the topic to something else, do you think that Storm could resist the Black Winter from Thor 2020 solo?
    We need more feats from Goddess Storm 1st. As it stands now the Black Winter is a Massive Multiversal Entity.

It's in the scan you posted.
    Roma told them she can be revised them in any reality, world, or timeline they chose.
    maybe I'm missing it but where does it say that lol

Incredible Member

maybe I'm missing it but where does it say that lol