Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
i wish the first solo gave ororo . a specific task, original villains and a couple of specific supoort characthers, marisol was a great start but the series was too much references and not enough new stuff that all solo characthers need :/, i love it but it felt more like an antalogy series about ororo's history than on ongoing trying to increase her strenght as a solo characther.

but the x-office is terrible with allowing non wolvie characthers having consistent solos.
i think its an overarching issue, with ororo being the main and most anoyingly frustrating product of said issue.
you described the series perfectly. it did read like a greatest hits book versus trying carve out a new path for the character on the mcu.

also your last point is so very true as well. I would love to see the xoffices give her a solo series much like captain marvel is getting one. but I'm over cyclops/jean/emma and other white characters being the drivers of the franchise. ororo, if she was real, would have a much greater presence in the world beyond being an assist fo kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
Ugh! Why does great music like this not exist anymore!
it sure doesnt boo. it's a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
That is encouraging, but his third sentence is concerning.
why is the third sentence concerning?