Page 455 of 613 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Thank you for your answers!

I ask these basic questions cuz, I'm a part of a massive Marvel fan collab, creating an animated/fanime Marvel series, based on the input of fans. Our team formed some base writers who are developing an overall plot, new concepts and such, so fans would have a backbone to run with in creating plots for episodes and such. I actually created a thread fully dedicated for all of us on this platform to do some preliminary brainstorming for our favorite characters, and we can get some ideas back to early development. The "Phoenix Trilogy" has already received an incredible amount of fan support and discussion in our various "think tanks". Quickie: the story starts them off as kids (long story why), but a time skip allows them to grow up, and the stories moving forward, they remain as adults. So... to address your answers...

1. There's been PLENTY talk about returning Storm to Wakanda after the events of "The Phoenix Trilogy", in which were so divisive amongst the team, half the members quit the X-Men. Storm is one to leave the team (on good terms unlike some others), but its yet decided what she does next. We all want her in a solo story of her own, that would explore beyond X-universe. On the table is her following a totally reimagined Thunderbird, while another is her returning to Wakanda. There ARE some writers that... want to ship new Thunderbird with Storm... so... that's a thing ^_^||

2. The writers want to focus a lot more on her qualities as a silent leader within the team. This would make her character very personality driven. For the most part, she'd already have a solid understanding and control of her powers, even on a psychological level. John Proudstar/Thunderbird is reimagined as a geo-electromagnetic Mutant, capable of an extinction level crisis, and has very little control over what he does. Storm is the only person he trusts, and we gradually learn why. There's lots of exploration of her powers, not just with weather manipulation, and her and John bounce off each other as they unfold together.

3. It's been a major complaint across the virtual globe, that Storm is easily mishandled as a character. Like I said before, she's a silent leader who uses her cooling yet stern stance to keep the team on track. She wouldn't be without her faults as well, but there would be a much greater focus on her leadership abilities, and the bonds she builds with certain others.

4. LOL like I said, she's definitely not without faults and moments of her own growth. The biggest issue I've personally seen in characters like herself and Jean Grey, is lack of understanding the human mind. Characters need to show weaknesses too, and not for just because, but viable reasons that well reflect the character, and their journey to improve. It's what makes them relatable.

5. As stated, post "The Phoenix Trilogy" Storm is slated to star in a spin off ministry of her own, so we could explore her character in other situations past the X-World. With the Wakanda plot being on the table, and/or interactions with the Avengers, she'd get more... expanded people to interact with.

6. Trust me, our chief writer is one of the most imaginative fans EVER. Her take on the Avengers, their development as characters, her twist with Black Panther and his rivalry with Brother Voodoo, what she wrote as "The Phoenix Trilogy", trust me, she's the one for imagination. I don't know all she's come up with for Storm, but I know it's gonna be cool. I have seen in chat there would be far more exploration of her status as a "goddess", and some mysticism involving that. But now I'd like to know too

7. I think we're already covering a lot of ground then! I know for a fact that... the chief writer esp. want to do a lot more exploration of Storm's character, and bring her more center stage. I won't lie, I've been very, very deep into her "Phoenix Trilogy" as with the twist and introduction of something new and kinda cutting edge, it's had a lot of my attention. I do know Storm is mentioned a LOT in the Phoenix Trilogy, and has two moments I recall that are super, and definitely hearkens to some old school Storm fans' knowledge. You should discuss what you'd want for Storm in our thread
    Omg thank you for this information and consideration of our thoughts in the regards. Your project has me much intrigued and I would love to help in anyway that I can as it relates to the All-Goddess. Where is the main thread where this is being discussed?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So Ororo had a minor cameo in today's issue of X of Swords: Creation:

spoilers:
    Apocalypse goes before the Quiet Council to get their approval to go back to the Otherworld to save Unus who was captured by Annihilation (4 horsemen) and their forces. There was a debate upon if the gate should be closed or left open. She argued that he couldn't be left there and when the council voted whether to live it open or shut, she is one of three who voted to leave it open (Jean and Kitty also voted this way). Krakao ultimately decides the gate should stay open.

There are no other appearances by storm in the book but all 10 swords are called out that will be used in the battle against Amenth and one of the swords mentioned is SkyBreaker. I'm assuming this is the one Ororo will pick up in Marauders 13 that drops Oct. 7. Not much Storm at all but the story was really good!!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-23-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm is getting so much attention ever since her solo released and I’m loveing it

BANNED

Skybreaker keychain with an ororo merchpack NOW

I'm here for all the love she is getting!!! im curious how her skybreaker sword works? What does it do or allow her to do she couldn't just do with her own lightning? Also, why is she chosen specifically as one of the heroes? So many questions but so exciting!

BANNED

oh ororo is gonna do some insane stuff in this event i can just feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    oh ororo is gonna do some insane stuff in this event i can just feel it.
    absolutely. I'm assuming you liked the issue? Hickman is definitely killing it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    absolutely. I'm assuming you liked the issue? Hickman is definitely killing it
    immensly so, when polaris an historically mistreated and overlooked character gets to pull down an entire floating citatel I cannot wait to see what comes for my two main favs, ororo and betsy

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    immensly so, when polaris an historically mistreated and overlooked character gets to pull down an entire floating citatel I cannot wait to see what comes for my two main favs, ororo and betsy
    yea polaris came and showed out. that was very impressive.

im.curious what betsy sword will be seeing she already has one.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just remember...the various chapters/books aren't being written by HiX-Man. However, Tini is writing Marauders 13 so...
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

another stunning piece from Zu Orzu:

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Very nice.
    yes indeed that artist is very talented.

yes indeed that artist is very talented.
    BK, I gotta remind myself to pick up that Giant-Size Storm this weekend. I'll leave myself a voice message and set an alarm for it and then write a note and tape it to my debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    BK, I gotta remind myself to pick up that Giant-Size Storm this weekend. I'll leave myself a voice message and set an alarm for it and then write a note and tape it to my debit card.
    lmfao lolololol well after creation today I wouldnt blame you if you forgot to pick it up.