Page 174 of 613 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 9190
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Like who doesn't want to **** Kurt? His religious belief alone would pump my blood so much that i would want to corrupt every sexual instinct he has in his devilish little body.
    I can think of more creative use for that tail than the artist has (don’t get me wrong, it’s still cute, but I’ve been contemplating that tail for forty years. It’s seldom at rest...)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Like who doesn't want to **** Kurt? His religious belief alone would pump my blood so much that i would want to corrupt every sexual instinct he has in his devilish little body.
    kurt gets all.the women. i recall an uncanny issue where he and Logan are and women are casually giving him love eyes and passing him.their numbers. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I've been getting my niece interested in X-men. She's four. She's watching some of the cartoons on Disney plus and she likes to play with my action figures. As of today her favorite clearly seems to be Storm. I couldn't be more proud.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I've been getting my niece interested in X-men. She's four. She's watching some of the cartoons on Disney plus and she likes to play with my action figures. As of today her favorite clearly seems to be Storm. I couldn't be more proud.
    that is so awesome friend!!!! the next generation of storm fans I love it!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Top notch taste. I remember getting exposed the first time on X-Men from TAS. Storm captivated my attention right away. It did not even take the full episode, just fell in love with her powers and her regalness. And fell more in love with her across the series when she's the one that wasn't really written around a love story while Jean and Rogue were. I loved that independence from her, she didn't need a man. A queen.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Top notch taste. I remember getting exposed the first time on X-Men from TAS. Storm captivated my attention right away. It did not even take the full episode, just fell in love with her powers and her regalness. And fell more in love with her across the series when she's the one that wasn't really written around a love story while Jean and Rogue were. I loved that independence from her, she didn't need a man. A queen.
    That Arkon two parter at the end though! Damn!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that is so awesome friend!!!! the next generation of storm fans I love it!

My next goal is to get her a Storm figure of her own. She kinda plays rough with my collectables lol I just have to wait until things hopefully return to normal. My niece loves that Storm can fly, and yesterday I was telling her how Storm can do what Elsa (she's obsessed with Frozen) can do and so much more.

My next goal is to get her a Storm figure of her own. She kinda plays rough with my collectables lol I just have to wait until things hopefully return to normal. My niece loves that Storm can fly, and yesterday I was telling her how Storm can do what Elsa (she's obsessed with Frozen) can do and so much more.
    that's so beautiful friend!!! TAS was one of the things that exposed me to storm and made me fall in love with her. I first experienced this character on the xmen arcade game. I also liked how you were able to tie in pop culture fictional characters that younger audiences would appreciate to storm. (^_^)

speaking of figurines. this may not be appropriate but hopefully you can get some newer ones to protect the ones you already have from further damage lol

this is priced at 169.99 so definitely not something you would want your niece to rough up lol.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...tudios-statue/

that's so beautiful friend!!! TAS was one of the things that exposed me to storm and made me fall in love with her. I first experienced this character on the xmen arcade game. I also liked how you were able to tie in pop culture fictional characters that younger audiences would appreciate to storm. (^_^)

speaking of figurines. this may not be appropriate but hopefully you can get some newer ones to protect the ones you already have from further damage lol

this is priced at 169.99 so definitely not something you would want your niece to rough up lol.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...tudios-statue/
    That does look awesome. Currently I have three Storm figures: the mohawk Marvel Legends figure, the 90's Marvel Legends, and then I have one of her in her original uniform (Marvel Select). Come to think of it I have movie Storm somewhere.

When I was a kid, the only female X-men action figure was Storm. When Rogue come out I had already aged out of playing with toys. Now as an adult I have so many and keep buying more.

That does look awesome. Currently I have three Storm figures: the mohawk Marvel Legends figure, the 90's Marvel Legends, and then I have one of her in her original uniform (Marvel Select). Come to think of it I have movie Storm somewhere.

When I was a kid, the only female X-men action figure was Storm. When Rogue come out I had already aged out of playing with toys. Now as an adult I have so many and keep buying more.
    so cool!!!! please share pics of your figurines if you dont mind

Movie Storm can be thrown in the trash *but* the other Storm figures are highly accepted! Which of the 90's Storm's did you get, the white or the black one? I got white since I liked it more. Also, Giant-Sized Storm is coming!! Moar Storm for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Movie Storm can be thrown in the trash *but* the other Storm figures are highly accepted! Which of the 90's Storm's did you get, the white or the black one? I got white since I liked it more. Also, Giant-Sized Storm is coming!! Moar Storm for everyone!

yes yes to all of these! the first official figurine (or barbie doll lol) i purchased was the recent one Marvel with Mattel in making Barbie Storm.

yes yes to all of these! the first official figurine (or barbie doll lol) i purchased was the recent one Marvel with Mattel in making Barbie Storm.
    Good on ya! Buying your first figure, that right there is your gateway purchase because you won't be able to stop after just one lol

There have been a few attempts at a Storm doll. The first was in the mid to late 90's when Toybiz put out a Storm fashion doll. She came wearing her Jim Lee uniform and had a second, "night out" outfit. Later, a "collector" version was released of Punk Storm.

After that, late 90's came a 9" line called Marvel Famous Covers. Storm was (technically) the first official female release (Aunt May came first but she was an exclusive. However, both figures share the same body mold) and came in her first appearance outfit. When the first X-Men movie came out, she was released in a boxset with that woman and in her Jim Lee costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    id say janet's days are numbered, but it seems someone already put the poor girlie out of a job :3c
    Janet? Is she the Avenger girl that can mimic the powers of a horse-fly or summin'?

Lol her fashion sense has nothing on a real-one like Storm. After all, what's an insect to a Goddess?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!