Page 300 of 613 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    Her beauty is important it brings attention from people who don’t know much about the character and they have to sell toys based on her look no one wants a ugly doll or action figure lol and I brought up black widow as an example of a small woman who is still bad ass so size doesn’t matter especially if she getS a lil buff for the part.
    I never said she must be ugly. What I meant is that appearance, like how sexy she is, should be a secondary concern, the first concern should be for that actress to fill the shoes of Ororo. And trust me I am yet to see a good actress presenting that power and might with the wrath of nature when needed, playing anything like that on screen. On top of that, she should be motherly like figure, very calm and balanced, but still hot-blooded. You see how many things must be filled before carrying about her appearance or body or how sexy she is. This is what I meant, there is this huge vast variety of other, important things that must be filled before bringing the second level which is important as well, but not as important as the first.

Here something cool that was shared at a Discord server. Drawn by KINGSLETTER at ZBrushCentral:

923fcc759956c373aca15e28186a1e1ce556927c_2_900x984.jpg
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-08-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I never said she must be ugly. What I meant is that appearance, like how sexy she is, should be a secondary concern, the first concern should be for that actress to fill the shoes of Ororo. And trust me I am yet to see a good actress presenting that power and might with the wrath of nature when needed, playing anything like that on screen. On top of that, she should be motherly like figure, very calm and balanced, but still hot-blooded. You see how many things must be filled before carrying about her appearance or body or how sexy she is. This is what I meant, there is this huge vast variety of other, important things that must be filled before bringing the second level which is important as well, but not as important as the first.

Here something cool that was shared at a Discord server. Drawn by KINGSLETTER at ZBrushCentral:

She can act so I’m sure she can be w.e she needs to be it’s up to the writers to make a comics accurate storm not the actor she can act her heart out but if she’s givin a bad script it doesn’t matter just ask Hallie berry and Alexandra ship.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like movies are really good at manipulating height. I’ve seen Monae in plenty of stuff and never peeped that she was that short
    that's true but even with that she doesnt give me anything close to being storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post

Very pretty and I'm over the Mohawk, so that says a lot.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-08-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's true but even with that she doesnt give me anything close to being storm.
    Yeah I’d honestly prefer “Yetide Badaki” she’s beautiful chocolate and is actually from Africa, but a beautiful black women whole can act is all I want.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Very pretty and I'm over the Mohawk, so that says a lot.
    absolutely. it does look nice and I also am not a fan either of the mohawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    Yeah I’d honestly prefer “Yetide Badaki” she’s beautiful chocolate and is actually from Africa, but a beautiful black women whole can act is all I want.
    she could definitely be a good fit for storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm still in camp 'unknown' for Ororo. None of these choices seem like a homerun to me, and all of them are too old. Storm in the comics of today is barely 30. I would like to see the MCU X-Men start off as college students of Professor X, training in the Danger Room, and sneaking off to Harry's Hideaway for beers in-between missions, at least for a movie or two. The actors will grow up quickly, and it takes years in between films. Even if they somehow fold in seasons on Disney+, it's going to take years and years to properly tell the X-Men stories.

Yetide, for example, is amazing in American Gods, but she's almost 40 already. Unless you really want to skip all the formative stuff with the team and just jump in like they've already been doing this for 20 years(which I think is a huge mistake. Show me their development, their history, don't tell me about it in exposition), we need younger actors. 25 max, for most of the main team. Around Tom Hollands age.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm still in camp 'unknown' for Ororo. None of these choices seem like a homerun to me, and all of them are too old. Storm in the comics of today is barely 30. I would like to see the MCU X-Men start off as college students of Professor X, training in the Danger Room, and sneaking off to Harry's Hideaway for beers in-between missions, at least for a movie or two. The actors will grow up quickly, and it takes years in between films. Even if they somehow fold in seasons on Disney+, it's going to take years and years to properly tell the X-Men stories.

Yetide, for example, is amazing in American Gods, but she's almost 40 already. Unless you really want to skip all the formative stuff with the team and just jump in like they've already been doing this for 20 years(which I think is a huge mistake. Show me their development, their history, don't tell me about it in exposition), we need younger actors. 25 max, for most of the main team. Around Tom Hollands age.
    I agree from those I've seen calaign for her Yetide is great but as you have mentioned she isnt perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Janelle Monae as Storm? No ma'am!
    20200708_211252.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Janelle Monae as Storm? No ma'am!
    20200708_211252.jpg
    my sentiments exactly!!

the one good thing is that the rumors of her playing storm are false as she is campaigning to play her.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-08-2020 at 09:35 PM.

With all these Actors campaigning for the role. One would hope Marvel Casting is spot on. Fans are demanding it and even the Actors are looking for proper representation.
    So she needs to be young gorgeous tall dark skin

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    With all these Actors campaigning for the role. One would hope Marvel Casting is spot on. Fans are demanding it and even the Actors are looking for proper representation.
    So she needs to be young gorgeous tall dark skin
    I believe they already have made their choice and I believe it took them months. Remember all those backstage info about the BP first movie, it took them months to find the right female warriors. They will do justice to Storm as well. She is one of the toughest characters in the Marvel universe and one quite complex. They will not take her lightly, they have proven themself with all that work they put behind BP1.

I would really like to see how things will go between BP and Storm since if we have to be honest, there is hardly any other entity which can get through his thick skull, except for our Goddess and his sister.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-09-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Boss Logic

Hell no and burn the mohawk once and for all, my god.

That is PHENOMENAL.
    SO SO BEAUTFUIL.