Page 355 of 613 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Where did you get the idea that Monica Rambeau was dead?
    I think he is talking about Monica lynn.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    The secondary mutation is more like entirely different power set, like for example if Storm is energy bender or weather manipulator, which comes from her Energy manipulation, her ascension to Elemental form is still part of that set...

Now if... let's say if she starts to bend the metal itself, which is not part of her main power, then this is a second mutation.

In other words, the second mutation is a mutation power which has nothing to do with the main power.
    Your right, but you can still go down the route of making it a second mutation. That’s why I mentioned it could go both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Your right, but you can still go down the route of making it a second mutation. That’s why I mentioned it could go both ways.
    but a secondary mutation is not related to their main ability.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but a secondary mutation is not related to their main ability.
    Neither is turning into an Elemental Being. I actually see this going to ways.

yea it is. iceman elemental form is ice which is his main ability.
    human torch is fire which is his main ability.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-01-2020 at 09:31 PM.

If storm can already channrl energy through her body, make lightning and make lightning from it, not to mention rogue storm I don't think an elemental form would need to be a secondary mutation when it's well within the limits of her own power even without godhood.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

yea it is. iceman elemental form is ice which is his main ability.
    human torch is fire which is his main ability.
    But do you see Storm turning into Water, Wind, Heat or Mist when she manipulates them? Nope. EhJohnny and Bobby are kinda different actually. But I won’t get into that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If storm can already channrl energy through her body, make lightning and make lightning from it, not to mention rogue storm I don't think an elemental form would need to be a secondary mutation when it's well within the limits of her own power even without godhood.
    Yes, that’s true. But it’s not Storm’s powers to turn into the things she manipulates.Thats why to me I can see it going both ways imo.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-01-2020 at 09:36 PM.

But do you see Storm turning into Water, Wind, Heat or Mist when she manipulates them do you? Nope. Johnny and Bobby are actually different. But I won’t get into that.

Yes, that’s true. But it’s not Storm’s powers to turn into the things she manipulates.Thats why to me I can see it going both ways imo.
    we actually have during rogue storm for example when her hair was fire and her breathe ice

BANNED

we actually have during rogue storm for example when her hair was fire and her breathe ice
    Yes, I know. But In any case I get what y’all are saying imo I can see both ways.

Yes, I know. But In any case I get what y’all are saying imo I can see both ways.
    gotcha boo

BANNED

I was watching Wolverine and the X-Men.

And I feel like that Version of Storm was so underrated and massively Low-Balled.

I was watching Wolverine and the X-Men.

And I feel like that Version of Storm was so underrated and massively Low-Balled.
    yea that storm was garbage with a Capital G. the only franchise I feel she was done justice was tas.

BANNED

yea that storm was garbage with a Capital G. the only franchise I feel she was done justice was tas.
    I mean she had some good moments. I just hate that she kept getting hit out of the sky.

I really liked Evo Storm she was One if the Best and one of the most powerful throughout the show.

I mean she had some good moments. I just hate that she kept getting hit out of the sky.

I really liked Evo Storm she was One if the Best and one of the most powerful throughout the show.
    she had like maybe two and one was her focus episode.

Every time there was a fight in TAS, and the X-Men got beat, it was always Storm who was last standing.