Page 367 of 613 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    does he have a suit that stops her from attacking him internally? or inside the suit? I think not.
    I didn’t say he did.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I didn’t say he did.
    I never said you did. I was asking those questions rhetorically.

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    exactly She has a power for every problem you can think of the writers just dont want to think of them lol she should be as unbeatable as Magneto at this point he has one power but whoops everyone I just don’t get it.
    I think there is evidence this may be turning around. remember she downed magneto with lightning when he was a horseman and she, as a horseman, beat all the xmen. let's see what Hickman has in store for her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I never said you did. I was asking those questions rhetorically.
    Gotcha. I was confused as to why you were asking me that.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Gotcha. I was confused as to why you were asking me that.
    no problem fantomex better be good tomorrow. or else!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I don't want her to be unbeatable but I would love to see her use her powers in a creative way in combat.
    Ororo is stated to be a full fledged Goddesses -- who in the multiverse can't she beat?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-04-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ororo is stated to be a full fledged Goddesses -- who in the multiverse can't she beat?
    gods/goddesses stronger than her.

certainly none of the commoners she interacts with on Krakoa. aside from storm the only confirmed gods on Krakoa are siryn and selene.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-04-2020 at 09:17 PM.

BANNED

gods/goddesses stronger than her.
    But, I heard it said here many, many times that her powers were on par with Eternity's.

But, I heard it said here many, many times that her powers were on par with Eternity's.
    really? can you actually quote who said that?

I would love to see you find that quote especially since it was said many times, right?

BANNED

really? can you actually quote who said that?
    Nope! Can't say that I can...

I would love to see you find that quote especially since it was said many times, right?
    But, if I recall correctly the discussion(s) usually revolved around the time she played host to Eternity's consciousness.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-04-2020 at 09:33 PM.

Nope! Can't say that I can...

But, if I recall correctly the discussion(s) usually revolved around the time she played host to Eternity's consciousness.
    I don't believe anyone said her power was on par with eternity. that was a feat regarding her willpower/strength of spirit which is what was probably discussed whenever it was brought up

BANNED

I don't believe anyone said her power was on par with eternity. that was a feat regarding her willpower/strength of spirit which is what was probably discussed whenever it was brought up
    Fair enough... I stand corrected.

Fair enough... I stand corrected.
    no worries beloved. have you read the stories of the Hadari Yao?

BANNED

My Marvel Comics collection consists of 35,723 books (and counting) -- If Ororo is in it I'm sure I have at some point and can so again anytime I want.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-04-2020 at 10:15 PM.

My Marvel Comics collection consists of 35,723 books (and counting) -- If Ororo is in it I'm sure I have at some point and can so again anytime I want.
    oh wow that's a pretty extensive collection. the Hadari Yao stuff that discusses her divinity is relative new and the BP books. just curious if you liked the story there or not.

BANNED

While Ororo is the descendant of an ancient line of African priestesses, all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. Ororo is still a flesh and blood, human mutant, born to human parents.

That said... What I find interesting about Coates’ run is how he managed to connect Ororo being the object of worship to the local tribes of Kenya (after Ainet, taught her how to be responsible with her powers) with it being enough to ascend to the state of being an actual goddess and peer to the likes of Thor or Athena.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-04-2020 at 11:32 PM.