Page 588 of 613 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 9190
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Hot-up allyuh head all yuh want...Four months...two weeks...day before yesterday...it doh matter. Coates' BP is irrelevant to anything and everything concerning Storm leading into and post XoS.

As Marauders 13 will fully attest and XoS Destruction will show...Storm and T'Challa have parted ways while three months from now some will be reading a story where-in Storm and T'Challa are fighting some galactic battle. Yuh could shoe-horn til yuh brains bleed, it will be totally and completely irrelevant.
    That's what I'm thinking. It doesn't matter, so why the big push to suggest T'Challa was gone for longer than what the actual BP books suggest lol. The thing is behind us now, let's just hope Storm's in great hands, which is possible if Hickman's handling the character's development personally.

Storm getting called to the stars in XOS Destruction feels like a reference to how she was called to the Serengeti back when she was child. It could be a coincidence but if we're getting some kind of epic journey of self-discovery and purpose-finding for Storm that'd be amazing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. It doesn't matter, so why the big push to suggest T'Challa was gone for longer than what the actual BP books suggest lol. The thing is behind us now, let's just hope Storm's in great hands, which is possible if Hickman's handling the character's development personally.

Storm getting called to the stars in XOS Destruction feels like a reference to how she was called to the Serengeti back when she was child. It could be a coincidence but if we're getting some kind of epic journey of self-discovery and purpose-finding for Storm that'd be amazing.
    Its nothing wrong with trying to determine how long he was away from earth prime. Despite those who don't like Coates until another writer steps in and retcons what he established what he wrote is very much so RELEVANT to canon and 616 continuity. Attempting to diminish his works through hollow shade will not change that reality. (^_^)

And storm being called to the stars actually is out of tune with continuity considering her communion with the planet. this spiritual connection she has to it one could make the case this calling would be ooc but that's why I mentioned before let's wait and see where it goes. the last time she left for the stars for a prolonged period the earth rejected her upon her return but perhaps her rapport with the planet is now established in such a way any prolonged period from one another wouldnt yield the same result.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-30-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She's been through a lot since the Brood saga, and I don't think she'll be in space nearly as long this time.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She's been through a lot since the Brood saga, and I don't think she'll be in space nearly as long this time.
    I was trying to ignore the other times especially this one lol:

but if we get something like this I would be good:

I'm ready for full elemental storm to come through.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-30-2020 at 04:12 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

We all in synch now?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We all in synch now?
    its the storm forum never lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its the storm forum never lol
    Pretty lively debate going on .

I said awhile back that I'm done commenting on T'Challa/Storm and how their relationship is being handled.

I'm proud of myself for resisting the urge to jump in.

I'll just post this as my contribution to the conversation:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's so...beauty-full!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Hot-up allyuh head all yuh want...Four months...two weeks...day before yesterday...it doh matter. Coates' BP is irrelevant to anything and everything concerning Storm leading into and post XoS.

As Marauders 13 will fully attest and XoS Destruction will show...Storm and T'Challa have parted ways while three months from now some will be reading a story where-in Storm and T'Challa are fighting some galactic battle. Yuh could shoe-horn til yuh brains bleed, it will be totally and completely irrelevant.
    Finally, someone else from The Caribbean. I won!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I said awhile back that I'm done commenting on T'Challa/Storm and how their relationship is being handled.

you should have given in to the dark side and joined in. you know I love your thoughts in that regard.

and thats a nice figurine

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Trinidad and Tobago represent!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

That's so...beauty-full!!!
    And this is booty-ful!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you should have given in to the dark side and joined in. you know I love your thoughts in that regard.

and thats a nice figurine
    I see the gist of the debate and wonder, why bother. I don't have any more words to describe my thoughts and I'd just be repeating the same things I've said over and over again.

Storm is about to do her thing and T'Challa is about to do his thing. I hope good things continue to happen to both of them. Storm smacked Death in X-Men and T'Challa kicked a god in the face in Avengers.

It's a great time to be a fan!

BANNED

Very Nice I like.

Now this is just ridiculous!

Why would you create an action figure of Storm wearing armor? Ugh!

Halle Berry Storm action figure.

The toy looks better.