Page 103 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm GLAD she understands that Storm is better at Manipulating the Weather than Thor.
    she wouldn't be allowed on the battle forums she would get banned lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post

well it looks like Jen is drawing the storm pages!!!! werk goddess!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thank you 2e22e2
    you're welcome boo!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Her Storm is always on point! Her and Dauterman are making Storm look better than she has in ages. I love it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I don't know why people feel the need to keep changing her diadem, especially in a period piece(I assume this is from the Giant Size #1 redo). Cockrum's original design, slightly tweaked by Byrne, is glorious just as it is.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I don't know why people feel the need to keep changing her diadem, especially in a period piece(I assume this is from the Giant Size #1 redo). Cockrum's original design, slightly tweaked by Byrne, is glorious just as it is.
    And that's on period.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Thank you 2e22e2
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Her Storm is always on point! Her and Dauterman are making Storm look better than she has in ages. I love it.
    agreed boo boo. I just love all the love she is getting!!!

I can't wait for this to come out. Moving into my new apartment in June so this means new wall art. I hope whom ever is doing the Panels for Storm intro does absolute their best.

I love how Storm and her fans live rent free in the girl's minds.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I love how Storm and her fans live rent free in the girl's minds.
    why they so obsessed with us??

BANNED

I know most of you will disagree, but I’d like to see Storm and Forge rekindle their relationship, even if they keep it platonic. Forge has really gotten his **** together and I don’t see why Ororo can’t have a side hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I know most of you will disagree, but I’d like to see Storm and Forge rekindle their relationship, even if they keep it platonic. Forge has really gotten his **** together and I don’t see why Ororo can’t have a side hoe.
    I think they already have a platonic relationship if I'm not mistaken:

after he left ororo to go be with mystique forge can kick rocks.

Y’all.... I know stormphoenix is gonna call me out for being prematurely excited but... just tweeted some info from a couple “spoiler-free” reviews posted today and I CANNOT understate my hype level for this book tomorrow. Few more succulent tidbits given to us regarding Storm’s part in this and I’m stoked beyond belief. I’ll leave the link if anybody is interested...

https://twitter.com/ororo101/status/...791572993?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Y’all.... I know stormphoenix is gonna call me out for being prematurely excited but... just tweeted some info from a couple “spoiler-free” reviews posted today and I CANNOT understate my hype level for this book tomorrow. Few more succulent tidbits given to us regarding Storm’s part in this and I’m stoked beyond belief. I’ll leave the link if anybody is interested...

https://twitter.com/ororo101/status/...791572993?s=21
    hey boo thanks for sharing!!! I just love your passion for the all-goddess!!!!! I was just reading those reviews. 10/10 and 7/10. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but I will say I'm excited as well for all these delicious titles to drop. I hope they all live up to it though.

BANNED

We’re literally going to be in Hadari Yao’s mind tomorrow.

BANNED

im shaking in my boots, the last time those 2 went into a mental jorney we found out just how much of a rat xavier is.
    but since storm is a queen and a babe its gonna be the exact polar oposite, but on the same level