Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default King in Black #2 :Professor X and Magneto

i dont want to spoiled but that was **** move!

You didn't say what happened, so I'm guessing they made out with each other and told Sinister that he has to create a biological child of them both, otherwise he'll join Sabretooth in whatever hole hi is in. There's nothing you can say that will change my mind. This is canon now.

The Marauders & SWORD & The New Mutants are getting involved so it would seem not every Quiet Council member is in agreement. I know Emma is filling seats with her own people (if Dani is really Jeans replacement).

Hopefully they forgot about the Stark & Frost wedding and this event does not lead to it

IT made perfect sense to me. Let's let in the people who have been running around killing us because the people who never showed up to help ask. I was lmao at blade.

Thinking about it i don't know what is more silly right now, that request in King in Black 2 or the Avengers embracing the very entity they started up A vs. X over. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-30-2020 at 05:35 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    IT made perfect sense to me. Let's let in the people who have been running around killing us because the people who never showed up to help ask. I was lmao at blade.

Thinking about it i don't know what is more silly right now, that request in King in Black 2 or the Avengers embracing the very entity they started up A vs. X over. lol
    exactly its always "open the gates" or " send us your army" but never "oh my god we gotta help genosha!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Marauders & SWORD & The New Mutants are getting involved so it would seem not every Quiet Council member is in agreement. I know Emma is filling seats with her own people (if Dani is really Jeans replacement).

Hopefully they forgot about the Stark & Frost wedding and this event does not lead to it
    Where are the New Mutants getting involved?

This is why I don't like none X-writers weighing in on the X-Men and their concepts.
    Cates may not know that the gates have access off-world so Professor X and Magneto wouldn't need to let humans on the island. All the leading x-couple had to do would be to close off the gate to Krakao and have the refugees funneled through the Hub to the Mars gate. All Cates did was make the mutant leaders look like self-interest jerks who didn't care about the billions of lives that are at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    This is why I don't like none X-writers weighing in on the X-Men and their concepts.
    Cates may not know that the gates have access off-world so Professor X and Magneto wouldn't need to let humans on the island. All the leading x-couple had to do would be to close off the gate to Krakao and have the refugees funneled through the Hub to the Mars gate. All Cates did was make the mutant leaders look like self-interest jerks who didn't care about the billions of lives that are at stake.
    They didn't look like that to me. They looked like a people doing something nobody else in the marvel universe seems to do for them, hunkering down and protecting mutants. They should rework their whole gate system for why. Blade and Co actually looked like they had some audacity from my point of view.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

we saw in x-men 3 that the gates are sensitive to alteration, you can't predict what will happen with them with so many people and humans at that!
    Way too much effort and risk for a population that would never return that kindness

Because at this point, the whole world is at stake and if the world is destroyed (which it looks likely from an in-story standpoint) then mutants would die with the humans. I'm not saying they should or could save every human on Earth, but Mars is right there and is habitable thanks to the Ex Nihilo. If the gates fail because of too much use, then I don't see why more plants can be grown after the storyline runs its course.
    Yes there are human bigots, but is every human a bigot that shouldn't be saved? I'm all for the mutants looking out for themselves, but not at the risk of the extinction of the human race.
    But that's neither here nor there. Cates and Marvel just want to further the divide between the mutants and non-mutant heroes for some eventual clash like AvX prt 2. And I'm not here for it.

BANNED

I hope this time we get an x-men only universe because this "shared marvel U" has gotten old and continues to age like cottage cheese dipped in milk.

Because at this point, the whole world is at stake and if the world is destroyed (which it looks likely from an in-story standpoint) then mutants would die with the humans. I'm not saying they should or could save every human on Earth, but Mars is right there and is habitable thanks to the Ex Nihilo. If the gates fail because of too much use, then I don't see why more plants can be grown after the storyline runs its course.
    Yes there are human bigots, but is every human a bigot that shouldn't be saved? I'm all for the mutants looking out for themselves, but not at the risk of the extinction of the human race.
    But that's neither here nor there. Cates and Marvel just want to further the divide between the mutants and non-mutant heroes for some eventual clash like AvX prt 2. And I'm not here for it.
    so wouldn't it make more sense for them to just shore up their own defenses and keep their gates closed so there will be something left. One day humans can repopulate whats left when mutants give birth to them.

Terrigen mist, anyone?
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-30-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

At very least, thanks to solicits, we know that not all of Krakoa is just okay with leaving the world to its fate since the Marauders are out there fighting back and helping. I’d also like to think that if Cyclops wasn’t currently possessed that he’d be for helping people since, as he put it, the X-Men are heroes who help those in need.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    At very least, thanks to solicits, we know that not all of Krakoa is just okay with leaving the world to its fate since the Marauders are out there fighting back and helping. I’d also like to think that if Cyclops wasn’t currently possessed that he’d be for helping people since, as he put it, the X-Men are heroes who help those in need.
    They are thinking of a nation, not the ideals of a team that already lost 3 members to knull

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Which they did help in issue one. Now they want help and safe haven from the very people they have been trying to run extinct. lol. If a team of heros isn't enough, which is more than what mutants get, actual more than one team given solicits then it is what it is. Notice, Felicia wasn't sent in to rescue a single mutant she on her way for Strange like he even did much. Mutants once again have to rescue their own.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.