Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    This wasn't a business trip, first. Second, he lost his memories. Third, Storm loves him enough to tell him that she understands him. I don't see the issue. I would really like to see how all of you would react or handle such a thing in real life. If the love of your life lost their memories and he or she is still getting their memories back slowly. Would you really blame them for what they did during their memory loss?

As far for the concubine part, I don't agree that Storm did something wrong because if someone loves someone else you cannot erase those emotions with simple words. I've been there, went through all that and I do understand Storm on that front. I would have probably reacted the same way. What she did, she did it with good intentions to give T'Challa time to resolve his love and make his choice. She didn't give him to another woman. She gave him time to remember and make his choice, to make the choice of who he really loves. She didn't want to pressure him, he already had enough on his mind. Plus at the end, we can see that he choose Storm because his love for Ororo is stronger.
    He didn't get a choice, Nakia died. And he had his full memories back before he made it home. We're not blaming him for what he did without his memories. We are saying that Storm offered him to another women when she can't be there and as "jwatson" would say, she did it because she saw his a a weak man. Which is full on what Coates has been pushing about men since his first issue.

If Storm thought there was something Tchalla needed to work out emotionally, she would have told him that she was going to return to Krakoa and he should come to her when his mind is made. But then Coates would have been lost on how to move the plot and giveWakanda Prime a chance to win without her there. lol
    Last edited by Cville; 10-12-2020 at 08:43 AM.