Page 28 of 613 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128528 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I alsondont like all she displays is lightning and wind. where is the the ice/heat aspects of power..its a mobile game is it's not expected to have vast display of her powers.
    these games are normaly more simple and casual, and it seems all super popular characthers in it are more simple probably to apeal to more casual players, storm is super popular so i understand why.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    they mad cause Storm is a Barb.
    We don’t know what she is she is a fictional character I would think she listen to relaxing RnB like Sade HER or even Summer Walker
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-18-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    they mad cause Storm is a Barb.
    I'm pretty sure storm is a lamb just saying:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh yes to this the Skinny Legend

Oop. She listens to everyone because she's multifaceted like that. Perryit
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/01...ming-in-april/

and still no storm... maybe stormphoenix was right lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

and still no storm... maybe stormphoenix was right lol
    I’m about to drop all these comics, I want a solo I don’t even want a team book anymore because they won’t utilize her properly or give her the proper voice with creative uses of her powers. I’ve written the x office so much and still nothing. I just want a Storm solo I’m not buying these other books.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Oh yes to this the Skinny Legend

yasssss!!!! the power of riah!
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Oop. She listens to everyone because she's multifaceted like that. Perryit

periodt!

IÂ’m about to drop all these comics, I want a solo I donÂ’t even want a team book anymore because they wonÂ’t utilize her properly or give her the proper voice with creative uses of her powers. IÂ’ve written the x office so much and still nothing. I just want a Storm solo IÂ’m not buying these other books.
    you and me both. I'm trying to be hopeful but my patience is running thin. and even the vita project teased isnt a guaranteed solo book. especially considering vita is on this book and there is zero storm. thank you next

BANNED

and still no storm... stormphoenix was right lol

Ya'll don't listen.....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 01-17-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Ya'll don't listen.....
    I should have known dealing with the xoffices.

yasssss!!!! the power of riah!

periodt!

you and me both. I'm trying to be hopeful but my patience is running thin. and even the vita project teased isnt a guaranteed solo book. especially considering vita is on this book and there is zero storm. thank you next
    Trust me I can relate and understand my patience is paper thin hoping for the best and it never happens. Even for that Children of The Atom if they brought back Kymera and explored her power set a bit more of gave us an insight into these powerful children her and TChalla are supposed to have but of course not more of the usual and always involving the Summers in some way in which im over them. It doesn’t even feel like the momentum will continue with Storm unless she is iconic in BP2 which is so far away. I’m dropping all those books I’m tired of the false promises I’ll pick up when she gets her solo there is just no more excuses anymore.

I'm thinking the lack of Storm in issues is because she's now an Omega and they're not sure what to do with her or when and how they're gonna show her Omega level powers in use

Trust me I can relate and understand my patience is paper thin hoping for the best and it never happens. Even for that Children of The Atom if they brought back Kymera and explored her power set a bit more of gave us an insight into these powerful children her and TChalla are supposed to have but of course not more of the usual and always involving the Summers in some way in which im over them. It doesn’t even feel like the momentum will continue with Storm unless she is iconic in BP2 which is so far away. I’m dropping all those books I’m tired of the false promises I’ll pick up when she gets her solo there is just no more excuses anymore.
    Not seeing much chance of Storm being in BP2

But maybe to just entertain the idea . it would be cool if. MCUStorm had been dispensing Goddess justice across Africa during The five year blip and comes to the attention of the world and Wakanda.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-18-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I'm thinking the lack of Storm in issues is because she's now an Omega and they're not sure what to do with her or when and how they're gonna show her Omega level powers in use
    Don't use the Omgea As a reason why. They haven't had a real direction nor focus for her in a long time.

You are speaking nothing but truth here. ororo unfortunately will never be able to thrive and grow as an xman for the reasons you mentioned. it's always about the summers let Phoenix or Xavier or magneto or kitty - opps - I mean Kate. shes a glorified manny/babysitter/token. that's why I'm so appreciative of Coates and his development of her character. nevertheless I'm with you and done with the xmen too until we get this solo. why we fans are always teased just to get nothing is beyond annoying and over it.