Page 387 of 613 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Storm was serving a brand new exciting LERK in this week's Marauders and she got herself a new stan - Dolores!
    I totally agree. I shoot this Carmen Sandiego attire. Ororo needs to wear this more often!!!

968C84D7-3557-4C97-891C-7EBC5CF3AF15.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thank you boo for the info

I wasn't impressed.
    Can u post it?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Storm was serving a brand new exciting LERK in this week's Marauders and she got herself a new stan - Dolores!
    Break it down for me, what's the spill?

So, what's up with that marauders book? Who's the "Op of the week" this time or does Ro actually do anything significant

BANNED

Marauders 11 actually wasn’t that bad. The explanation of why she couldn’t be resurrected could be better. But I took it as a “ Doi!” Moment. Meaning you walk up to a door that says “pull” but you push instead and keep pushing until you finally read the sign that says pull.

That’s how I took Lol. But this was Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I totally agree. I shoot this Carmen Sandiego attire. Ororo needs to wear this more often!!!

968C84D7-3557-4C97-891C-7EBC5CF3AF15.jpg
    You took the words out my mouth. Lol She looks greats.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-12-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Marauders 11 actually wasn’t that bad. The explanation of why she couldn’t be resurrected could be better. But I took it as a “ Doi!” Moment. Meaning you walk up to a door that says “pull” but you push instead and keep pushing until you finally read the sign that says pull.

That’s how I took Lol. But this was Good.

You took the words out my mouth. Lol She looks greats.
    thanks for the explanation because it didn't make any sense to me lol.

I miss tanehesi coates. that sums up how I felt about the issue.

to be fair I did like Duggan showing the mutants specifically ororo in this moment working to help humans. this isolationist thing that some people have been selling can now be put to rest.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-12-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So thanks to one of my good stotm friends i thought the data page on the last page was the most interesting as it relates to storm. I think there is some major foreshadowing for what's to come for her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

thanks for the explanation because it didn't make any sense to me lol.

I miss tanehesi coates. that sums up how I felt about the issue.

to be fair I did like Duggan showing the mutants specifically ororo in this moment working to help humans. this isolationist thing that some people have been selling can now be put to rest.
    LOL Kyss cut the BS.

Lol why do you pretend to like the book or give it a chance or hope that it’s good. When you’ve never liked the book in the 1st place. Mentioning how you miss Coates to summarize today’s issue basically says it all.

Coates isn’t here. He’s abandoned Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Reminds me of when Storm would dress to tone down her exotic features to blend in a bit in public. Mostly covering her white hair and blue cats eyes...

LOL Kyss cut the BS.

Lol why do you pretend to like the book or give it a chance or hope that it’s good. When you’ve never liked the book in the 1st place. Mentioning how you miss Coates to summarize today’s issue basically says it all.

Coates isn’t here. He’s abandoned Storm.

I like what the data page seems to be setting up. everything else is meh to me.

and costes would never abandon her.

It didn't last too long before she hit her punk phase and "low profile" flew out the window...

BANNED

I like what the data page seems to be setting up. everything else is meh to me.

and costes would never abandon her.
    Mm-Hm sure.

Oh yeah? Prove It.

Mm-Hm sure.

Oh yeah? Prove It.
    did you read the data page. the one question she asked was very interesting to me.

and I'm working on it!!!

BANNED

Spectacular Member

did you read the data page. the one question she asked was very interesting to me.

and I'm working on it!!!
    what kinda foreshadowing we talkin bout over here, I'm curious as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    what kinda foreshadowing we talkin bout over here, I'm curious as well
    it was two things that stood out to me.

1. Delores mentions that there was a sadness about her, that if she was not unwell ill at ease (this could be tslking to the virus in her body).

2. This was the more interesting statement but in Dolores' email she ststes that she doesn't understand Krakoan government but she doesn't understand why a mutant who was as powerful as she and leader of the xmen is not one of the voices of Krakoa. Im not sure if this is a nod to what's to come in sword of x but I dont see this as a coincidence