Page 83 of 613 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm is about to scalp some heads....

Indeed. Well at hope they give her a chance to. I can see Shaw saying “...kill no man. That includes your fellow mutants Goddess *smirk*”. “Fuck you Shaw!” *brain scrambling into a vegetable, sucked up by Krakoa*/fade to black. My life would be complete lol.

But I can see Storm going in on Emma, then Ready to execute the Black King and Emma intervening with a better plan. Kitty gets resurrected somehow and then she Kills or maims Shaw.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/ororoswind/statu...93510221705216

this thread on twitter is cool to show ways ororo's powers should continue to be developed

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

this thread on twitter is cool to show ways ororo's powers should continue to be developed
    Nice! We'll see what happens and I can't wait for the new Storm in MCU. I know she's gonna actually have brown skin this time

Jonathan: Our last issue is a bookend by myself and Russell Dauterman. We’re doing Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. (Which pays off the first issue and also features more characters than just Storm).

It really sets up what we’re going to be doing with her for the next couple of years.

No WAY!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I was so heated when that Dauterman interview a few weeks back said that he suggested Storm and Jean for the first one, and then it became Jean and Emma save Storm. Alright Hickman, your move. Show us what you got!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Jonathan: Our last issue is a bookend by myself and Russell Dauterman. We’re doing Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. (Which pays off the first issue and also features more characters than just Storm).

It really sets up what we’re going to be doing with her for the next couple of years.

Surprised as hell. Let's hope he delivers! Finally looks like the character will get the respect she deserves after her 15 year coma.
    Last edited by Saturius; 02-17-2020 at 06:36 AM.

This was the first thing my eyes saw when I woke up this morning and I damn near had a stroke. I can’t believe it, I wasn’t prepared, this is good things, we don’t get GOOD things, oh my GODDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM GONNA CRY

Setting up what they will be doing with her in the next couple of years?
    I'm both excited and terrified at the same time.

Why is Dauterman Storm so fucking fierce! Storm is giving off mad Naomi vibes on that cover! Someone please, check your lipstick!

Damn, I really was hoping but knew there's no way she'd get an issue if shes already in the first. Makes sense now why she was pushed in the background.

Thank you Hickman, this is the question we've all been wondering for years now, Dauterman drawing it is the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Why is Dauterman Storm so fucking fierce! Storm is giving off mad Naomi vibes on that cover! Someone please, check your lipstick!

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...men-questions/

He just teases Storm at the very end, but it's an interesting interview anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    He always gives it to us but this? Just wow. What a gift. What a blessing. What a moment. So happy she’s closing out the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

Thanks for posting. Im really happy because , I once was trying to convince someone of her cloud construction and I couldn't find the one with the soldier in the sky. But here it is. Thanks

Jonathan: Our last issue is a bookend by myself and Russell Dauterman. WeÂ’re doing Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. (Which pays off the first issue and also features more characters than just Storm).

It really sets up what weÂ’re going to be doing with her for the next couple of years.

God Damn it.
    Body .Face and HAIR. I love how there's power radiating from her eyes. Very surprised and very excited.

My mind is racing at a million miles a minute! Wondering if we’ll get a better idea of what this will be about for Ororo from the upcoming arch issues of BP?! They’ve teased she’ll have a role in the greater MU going forward, fingers crossed this is the inciting incident.