Page 290 of 613 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I was wondered if Ororo can change her clothes since I've seen her do it in the TAS series but I never saw it used again in the new animations and I haven't seen it, in the new comics either... but the above answers my question. So she can re-polarize clothes via bioelectric charge, I was wondering why they stopped using this, and I even saw her change old fashion way in one of the comics.
    She did it again in her Solo Series.

BANNED

Ororo can re-polarize her clothing via bioelectric charge because they are made from unstable molecules... If they were made of ordinary cotton or some other fiber she wouldn't be able to do that.

I was wondered if Ororo can change her clothes since I've seen her do it in the TAS series but I never saw it used again in the new animations and I haven't seen it, in the new comics either... but the above answers my question. So she can re-polarize clothes via bioelectric charge, I was wondering why they stopped using this, and I even saw her change old fashion way in one of the comics.
    What book/issue is this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ororo can re-polarize her clothing via bioelectric charge because they are made from unstable molecules... If they were made of ordinary cotton or some other fiber she wouldn't be able to do that.
    You could be right. But I remember her doing it in Her Solo Book. The 1st Issue and Issue #7.

Now I don’t know if that costume she was wearing at the time has unstable Molecules. I don’t think it was stated. But nevertheless she was able to change it.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-03-2020 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right? #overit

well nothing official but there were a few hints drop on their account as well as another editor's:

Attachment 98371

it was later confirmed that vita was working on this new xkids team book.
    I kind of expect Storm to have a role with these kids too. Maybe she will be a mentor or an Xavier type to them. If it is just a mini then that would work because it won't last and Storm will be free to do other things. Or maybe Storm just guest stars in an issue or two.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think the big plans are that she leads these new band of mutants

Is there any more info on this? Based on the cover alone, I remain unintrigued.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    She did it again in her Solo Series.
    She did? I don't remember it, but I do remember that I read it.

Really? Had no idea how her powers work for her clothes remolecurling. Not spec on molecules.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    What book/issue is this?
    I believe it was posted earlier in this thread. I saw it from here I think.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

in the issue I posted it doesnt say that is required. the same is true from her solo book.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    What book/issue is this?
    if you are talking the scans I posted uncanny xmen first class issue 4.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I kind of expect Storm to have a role with these kids too. Maybe she will be a mentor or an Xavier type to them. If it is just a mini then that would work because it won't last and Storm will be free to do other things. Or maybe Storm just guest stars in an issue or two.
    I hope she simply guest stars. she doesnt need to be regulated to being another Xavier. she has so much more to offer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Is there any more info on this? Based on the cover alone, I remain unintrigued.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/conn...nd-vita-ayala/

that link contains all the info I've seen and I'm still not intrigued.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Really? Had no idea how her powers work for her clothes remolecurling. Not spec on molecules.

I believe it was posted earlier in this thread. I saw it from here I think.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-03-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Thank the Goddess they did away with the whole "change your clothes into your costume" schtick.
    It's just trashy retro-science that adds nothing of value to a story other than "special effects".
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Yup, she did it twice in her Solo Book. Again the costume she was wearing in her Solo Book was not stated to have Unstable Molecules. That was her Classic Costume. Completely Different.

BANNED

Your not trying to imply that Ororo can rearrange normal matter at the molecular level are you?

Incredible Member

Your not trying to imply that Ororo can rearrange normal matter at the molecular level are you?
    I mean it's possible she made clothes out of thin air

BANNED

I’ve given two Examples of her doing so.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-03-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Incredible Member

This is Haven using Fetus Adversary power. With this power she had a dimension that was a place in between. She explain she shifted Polaris from one plane of existence to another one which is the dimension they are in. Having a plane of existence require universal + level power according to vsbattlewiki. So fetus Adversary was very powerful. But the feat is much more than that. She went on to say in this dimension you stand in one foot in everything and the other one another nothing. Which means in this plane of existence half of you exist in all of creation while the other half exist in nothingness.
    Last edited by KLY360; 07-03-2020 at 11:15 PM.