Page 84 of 613 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9190

Wow, SHOCKED that Storm is getting her own one shot

My chickens are WORKING HUNNY
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Why is Dauterman Storm so fucking fierce! Storm is giving off mad Naomi vibes on that cover! Someone please, check your lipstick!
    Hi Storm is everything! I absolutely love the way he draws her!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    My mind is racing at a million miles a minute! Wondering if we’ll get a better idea of what this will be about for Ororo from the upcoming arch issues of BP?! They’ve teased she’ll have a role in the greater MU going forward, fingers crossed this is the inciting incident.
    Yeah, I feel that this is setting her up her appearance in the MCU as well. Restore her rightful place n the comics so she can take it in the movies too. I am very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Give those chickens a raise and a job title promotion! And a yearly bonus!! The profits they’ve manifested for us cannot be understated!!!

omgoddess??!!?!??!?!!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Jonathan: Our last issue is a bookend by myself and Russell Dauterman. We’re doing Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. (Which pays off the first issue and also features more characters than just Storm).

It really sets up what we’re going to be doing with her for the next couple of years.

Wow, love the image and the news. Okay, I'm ready for this. Hope it's as good as we all want it to be. The next two years, huh? I agree, I think this focus on Storm is leading up to her inclusion in the MCU. Disney is all about lining up their ducks for the biggest possible payoff.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 02-17-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Could this be Feige's influence as Chief Creative Officer? I heard he now rules over the comics as well as the live actions angles of Marvel. Lord Feige! Deliver us from darkness!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Could this be Feige's influence as Chief Creative Officer? I heard he now rules over the comics as well as the live actions angles of Marvel. Lord Feige! Deliver us from darkness!!
    I really doubt he's really gonna be paying much attention to the comics in general. And definetely not right now where he's barely taken over, is extra busy with a thousand MCU projects, and X-Men aren't even coming to the MCU yet.

I mean, he probably doesn't have time to do much, but he was named in that position months ago. I'm sure he's had time to send an email that says make sure the following characters are being featured. Why even give him the title of Chief Creative Officer if it means nothing? For years already the comics have been aligning towards the MCU films as they come out, now that he is also overseeing the comics, why wouldn't he start influencing things from the other direction too?

I mean, he probably doesn't have time to do much, but he was named in that position months ago. I'm sure he's had time to send an email that says make sure the following characters are being featured. Why even give him the title of Chief Creative Officer if it means nothing? For years already the comics have been aligning towards the MCU films as they come out, now that he is also overseeing the comics, why wouldn't he start influencing things from the other direction too?
    I'm eagerly awaiting Fantomex's debut in the MCU.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

thank ya, thank ya!!! this is F@CKING AMAZING NEWS!!!!

THE HOUR OF THE HADARI YAO IS UPON US!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

could this be feige's influence as chief creative officer? I heard he now rules over the comics as well as the live actions angles of marvel. Lord feige! Deliver us from darkness!!
    speak on it!!!

Now, I'm not saying I think everything we see in the comics is going to make it to the MCU X-Men straight away(and I'm perfectly fine if Fantomex never gets a turn...), but I can see Feige being like, "what's Storm up to these days...", seeing what's been going on, and be like "uh un, where is my Claremontian goddess? Someone fix this while I work Storm into the BP2 script...".

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Why is Dauterman Storm so fucking fierce! Storm is giving off mad Naomi vibes on that cover! Someone please, check your lipstick!
    yes this cover is spectacular!!! it's completely done away with all my edges.

yall excuse me. cause I'm flipping out over here with this news
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!