Page 183 of 613 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yup exactly right.

the article i posted suggested this will be their new looks in the a supposed sequel being made. i most cerainly hope this is not her look.
    That article is fluff and just someone speculating based on the avatars (which is a stretch). Its not based off anything real

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That article is fluff and just someone speculating based on the avatars (which is a stretch). Its not based off anything real
    though i dont mind a new cartoon i would hate that look so i hope you are right.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

yup exactly right.

the article i posted suggested this will be their new looks in the a supposed sequel being made. i most cerainly hope this is not her look.
    That's GREAT that it's coming back. AMEN. And I am a huge fan of the Mowhawk Version of Storm.

But your right. I this Hairstyle does not fit her 90's Costume and it looks ugly. If this is what they are going with?...........then My God Today :0(

BANNED

though i dont mind a new cartoon i would hate that look so i hope you are right.
    I think you should put your 2 Cents into this:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...the-Krakoa-era

Storm's Godhood is being Questioned. What do you have to say about that???

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Umm, you might want to take a look at some of the reputable YouTubers who post on all things Kevin Feige and the MCU. There's tons of talk about updating the X-Men cartoon for DisneyPlus.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Umm, you might want to take a look at some of the reputable YouTubers who post on all things Kevin Feige and the MCU. There's tons of talk about updating the X-Men cartoon for DisneyPlus.
    Possibly but the article did not touch on any actual rumors or talk. This was literally speculation based on the avatar update

Possibly but the article did not touch on any actual rumors or talk. This was literally speculation based on the avatar update
    Here you are then. Just a bit more info for us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGLl...2wnxNuYNgfbjVM

Here you are then. Just a bit more info for us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGLl...2wnxNuYNgfbjVM
    I didnt doubt what you said. I was saying thats not what the article touched on

I didnt doubt what you said. I was saying thats not what the article touched on
    I didn't make that assumption about your statement. I merely wanted to share additional info on the topic of a potentially new X-Men cartoon.

as far as updating you mean they'll most likely continue off and even get into Storm and Bobby becoming Omegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Digging X-Men:TAS/90s Jim Lee Storm rocking the Mohawk. Anachronism rules!
    Attachment 95140
    I get sooooooo annoyed when people draw Storm without blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    as far as updating you mean they'll most likely continue off and even get into Storm and Bobby becoming Omegas?

Check the Youtube link I shared in an earlier post. When update was mentioned, it had more to do with the animation style of the comic. I don't recall the podcaster mentioning anything specific about stories. The old X-Men cartoons are already on DisneyPlus.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I get sooooooo annoyed when people draw Storm without blue eyes.
    Agree. I get annoyed when she's drawn with white eyes when not using her powers, as if the artist couldn't be bothered with giving her proper irises.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think you should put your 2 Cents into this:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...the-Krakoa-era

Storm's Godhood is being Questioned. What do you have to say about that???
    i will respond i haven't had a chance yet. but i dont see the point in debating with people with established canon. shes a goddess, a literal one. the days of her being only one in name are over.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

some beautiful images shared on mr. coates Instagram for the upcoming bp book. i just love all this melanin fighting to save wakanda:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-02-2020 at 11:35 PM.