Page 169 of 613 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9190

Is there anyway you could post the page after she lands in the snowstorm behind bishop, taps the guys on the shoulder, and starts zappin? Haven’t seen it in years and still remember it to this day. Scenes like that are what made me fall in love with this queen.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Ughh. My heart. So much nostalgia. These were some of my favorite issues when I was younger. Bless

baby I'm just reading these issues. so freaking good.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I love the way Storm is drawn in those panels and the Davis costume is one of my favorites for Storm.

But Rachel's hair tho...?

storm is serving in these issues. the outfit she wore before her and kurt went out.... sexy af.

and as for Rachel what can I say: like daughter, like mother lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Is there anyway you could post the page after she lands in the snowstorm behind bishop, taps the guys on the shoulder, and starts zappin? HavenÂ’t seen it in years and still remember it to this day. Scenes like that are what made me fall in love with this queen.
    of course boo.

by the goddess coipel storm is so beautiful. her cheekbones are everything. not only is she drawn beautifully and with strength but even without her powers she has the strength to stand tall in a room filled with people who woul want nothing but to see her die.

give me more of this storm marvel.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

All-New Member

What issue is that again? That time that storm want to kill that bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Aye.

Tis Lord Claremont's Storm.. the best of them all!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

baby I'm just reading these issues. so freaking good.

storm is serving in these issues. the outfit she wore before her and kurt went out.... sexy af.

and as for Rachel what can I say: like daughter, like mother lolololol

of course boo.

by the goddess coipel storm is so beautiful. her cheekbones are everything. not only is she drawn beautifully and with strength but even without her powers she has the strength to stand tall in a room filled with people who woul want nothing but to see her die.

Hands down one of Top fav scene of Storm.

Marvel Baddess B1+c# ,.....who's bad ? ......Storm !!!

coates did an excellent job again this BP issue. I'm surely going to be sad to see him leave.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marvinstorm View Post
    What issue is that again? That time that storm want to kill that bitch?
    it was issue 449. ms tremaine callee her a monster and ororo was ready to see blood.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Aye.

Tis Lord Claremont's Storm.. the best of them all!
    indeed my friend. Claremont is the goat when it comes to storm.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Hands down one of Top fav scene of Storm.

Marvel Baddess B1+c# ,.....who's bad ? ......Storm !!!
    lmfao yes it was such a powerful moment. her strength is very admirable
    I love it.

I'm surprised you hadn't read this era until just now. X-Treme/XSE Uncanny was the last time I really loved Storm on the regular(in the comics).

X-Treme/XSE Uncanny was the last time I really loved Storm on the regular(in the comics).
    It was the last time Storm was on her path. Unless Storm is leading the mutant heroic/visibility faction, she's not on her path. All this meandering with Schism and Astonishing and Gold and even now with Marauders is peanuts compared to what she could and should be doing. Giving Storm a team of X-Men to BE the global mutant Avengers-style supergroup was one of my priorities when I dreamed up the 12-team re-imagining. Gold is her color.

I'm surprised you hadn't read this era until just now. X-Treme/XSE Uncanny was the last time I really loved Storm on the regular(in the comics).
    I started reading all the uncanny issues from stan lee 1 about a year or so ago to get a full understanding of the franchise. a lot of the scans I've seen but never read the full stories. I remembered you saying the issues would pick up once Claremont returned and they most certainly did. It was quite interesting to see uncanny go over 100+ plus issues with no mention or reference to her. Claremont truly was the only writer at that time who cared to open the character.

Storm was in Hellions today serving on the Council. spoilers:
    She came down on Scalphunter for victimizing the resurrected Morlocks
    end of spoilers

Jean and Storm were like we got this Scott. Now bye!
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-25-2020 at 09:26 AM.

I started reading all the uncanny issues from stan lee 1 about a year or so ago to get a full understanding of the franchise. a lot of the scans I've seen but never read the full stories. I remembered you saying the issues would pick up once Claremont returned and they most certainly did. It was quite interesting to see uncanny go over 100+ plus issues with no mention or reference to her. Claremont truly was the only writer at that time who cared to open the character.
    It's true. Only Claremont gives her the proper role in the team. No other X-Men author has managed to come close(not even Hickman or Morrison). I'm curious, though, when was the 100 issues without her at all? You had Claremont still writing into the 380's, before Lobdell took over for a hot second and then the big Morrison reset around 400, and then Claremont was back after X-Treme, circa 445.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

coates did an excellent job again this BP issue. I'm surely going to be sad to see him leave.
    This issue is exactly what I thought it would be. Although, I will admit that I thought there would be more to Bast and Zenzi than what was shown in the preview. Also, how in the hell are all of those people still alive on the Imperial Flagship after Storm's attack? Also, I don't get how what T'Challa and his ancestors did impacted the empires enslaved population. I mean, yes, I knew his goal was to restore their memories, thereby reducing the empire's reach and numbers. But why would aliens be affected by anything from Wakanda Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    This issue is exactly what I thought it would be. Although, I will admit that I thought there would be more to Bast and Zenzi than what was shown in the preview. Also, how in the hell are all of those people still alive on the Imperial Flagship after Storm's attack? Also, I don't get how what T'Challa and his ancestors did impacted the empires enslaved population. I mean, yes, I knew his goal was to restore their memories, thereby reducing the empire's reach and numbers. But why would aliens be affected by anything from Wakanda Prime?
    The idea would be that if they are Wakandan, no matter where they are their memories would be stored in the same place. But the story doesn't say if they were WK first or concurred and got their memories wiped. Also since the M'Kran crystal plotline didn't go to anything, I think this angle is a waste. They never explained how they wiped people memories in the first place.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The idea would be that if they are Wakandan, no matter where they are their memories would be stored in the same place. But the story doesn't say if they were WK first or concurred and got their memories wiped. Also since the M'Kran crystal plotline didn't go to anything, I think this angle is a waste. They never explained how they wiped people memories in the first place.
    Thanks. That's kind of what I thought, although, IMO, the logic doesn't really hold well with disparate races from all over the galaxy also being Wakandan due to enslavement by the Galactic Empire. But, okay, that's clearly what Coates plot intends.