Page 73 of 613 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 9190
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just dont get storm from her at all. I really hope it's just a rumor because this is just not it.
    And that’s totally fine, I can see it I only asked because of the rumor. I just wouldn’t mind it as much wasn’t just saying a random black Woman. If it happens though I won’t be mad though I much rather prefer an unknown.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    And that’s totally fine, I can see it I only asked because of the rumor. I just wouldn’t mind it as much wasn’t just saying a random black Woman. If it happens though I won’t be mad though I much rather prefer an unknown.
    I know that is why you mentioned it; I hope it didnt come across as if I did, I just found that dog picture funny. I even told metalclouds this as well to their response.

I've seen some other actresses who were vying to play the part that I would put way ahead of Monae. So though I think an unknown actress would be great I wouldn't mind a known actress so as long as she embodied the attributes that make Storm, well Storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Why do I feel like "The Marvels #1" is a rotating Cast.

They way they are describing the books makes me feel like they will have characters coming in and and coming out.

IDK...this looks great, but we shall see. I hope Storm is written good here since Thor may be on the team as well and Aero.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Why do I feel like "The Marvels #1" is a rotating Cast.

They way they are describing the books makes me feel like they will have characters coming in and and coming out.

IDK...this looks great, but we shall see. I hope Storm is written good here since Thor may be on the team as well and Aero.
    I mean we wont know for sure but it seems there will be a main cast and then other characters will come and go as necessary to tell whatever story they are telling.

like the story about storm may have some xmen characters come in and then when ot shifts to johnny the f4 will pop up and the xmen will be ushered out. that's how I read it at least.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I mean we wont know for sure but it seems there will be a main cast and then other characters will come and go as necessary to tell whatever story they are telling.
    And that's worrisome. Because now we don't know if Storm is actually the main cast or a rotating one.

I'm going to assume Storm is part of the main cast given the pictures we just saw, but i'm skeptical about this.

They way they explained it does not make me at ease......

BANNED

Storm FANS

I think we have another Hero that could possibly rival Storm in the use of Wind Manipulation.

Who is Better Storm or Aero

Aero has the ability to manipulate Wind here are her Feats:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...marvel_comics/

Who's Better?

lolol.

there are rumors she is the top choice to play her in the reboot
    They must be ready to face backlash again cause Lord no!

And that's worrisome. Because now we don't know if Storm is actually the main cast or a rotating one.

I'm going to assume Storm is part of the main cast given the pictures we just saw, but i'm skeptical about this.

shes been on both covers, includied with the interior that aligns to the cover, and was mentioned in the reveal as one of the main characters. all news at this point indicates sges a part of the main cast.

but I understand your sentiment. its unclear at this point.

Storm FANS

I think we have another Hero that could possibly rival Storm in the use of Wind Manipulation.

Who's Better?
    ummmm get this mess out here. how dare you compare an all-goddess, omega level mutant to this nobody.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-10-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Mighty Member

The way I read it is Storm is part of the main cast for the first arc or two, but that it will turn into a rotating cast. So for me, its something I'd drop after a new arc/characters comes along.

What about rumors the new black female bird like character is Bishop's daughter? I guess she could be the Falcon's daughter too though...

I'm still hoping the last Grand Sized is hers, but seeing as they chose Exodus for one issue already they might have other plans.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    They must be ready to face backlash again cause Lord no!
    yes baby and I hope they give it to them good with a pic like that. no maam!

Storm FANS

Who's Better?
    I admit I didn't look at every link, but based on what I did see I don't think she really has any feats to put her beyond Storm in terms of wind/air manipulation. I haven't read anything with her either so I have to ask, is there anything that you've seen that makes you consider her to be potentially rival Storm in terms of air/wind control?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I admit I didn't look at every link, but based on what I did see I don't think she really has any feats to put her beyond Storm in terms of wind/air manipulation. I haven't read anything with her either so I have to ask, is there anything that you've seen that makes you consider her to be potentially rival Storm in terms of air/wind control?
    Not really.

Looking at her feats honestly Storm has her beat just slightly.

I brought this up because she seems to be just as good at Wind Control as Storm. So why not talk about it. I have not read anything about Aero.
    There are some things Aero can do that Storm can't that I found interesting which is why I brought this up anyway.

Not really.

I brought this up because she seems to be just as good at Wind Control as Storm. So why not talk about it. I have not read anything about Aero.
    There are some things Aero can do that Storm can't that I found interesting which is why I brought this up anyway.
    She seems like an interesting character and I like Greg Pak overall so I plan on reading up on her eventually. I feel like with more exposure she can become a fan-favorite.

I would like to see her and Storm talk about their powers/abilities and would love it if the two of them do some type of tag-team air/wind attack.

What are some of the things that she can do that Storm can't?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Not really.

what has she done that storm would best her only slightly???