Page 590 of 613 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    so did you guys like that small bit Storm was able to do for the King in Black event?
    What issue is this. Might pick up while at the lcbs

She's mostly spoilers:
    used as canon fodder to make Knull seem like a bigger threat, like 99% of the heroes involved
    end of spoilers. The X-Men will probably return later in the event though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    What issue is this. Might pick up while at the lcbs
    spoilers:
    my girl is standing on her own. Thor is mentioned when Xavier offers backup and Xavier specifically says "Surely a god would be helpful but may i suggest a goddess of the...." but before he can name what she is the goddess of she says shes concentrating. she has a big holding all the demons back at the end and knull is intrigued by her and says "hello little light" and a swarm decends on her.
    end of spoilers

tony so worried about our girl, Xavier HUGE as grin as he let them know about Storm. YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Our girl is standing in the MU with her own agency.

Oh and not so spoilery but when the list the only 3 weaknesses knull has storm is capable of all three.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-02-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm got the day off today. Someone was resurrected and Storm didnt greet them

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Halle Berry Storm action figure.

The toy looks better.
    Even the action figure has a f--ked up wig

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    She's mostly spoilers:
    used as canon fodder to make Knull seem like a bigger threat, like 99% of the heroes involved
    end of spoilers. The X-Men will probably return later in the event though.
    you could say that, but compared to the others at least spoilers:
    Knull had to deal with her himself while the rest just got caught by Symbiotes, also she's the only one who was able to hold off the dragons since they didn't have the fire and sonic weakness.
    end of spoilers

i never thought i would see the day Storm was a bigger player than senrtry in a main marvel book. *tears.* lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

oh and that spoilers:
    No more light after taking out the void and sentry and engulfing the world in darkness only for storm to shine leading to that "hmmmm, hello little light." and seeing those men lose hope when it looks like Storm is down."
    end of spoilers i wasn't expecting to be this satisfied from a comic today. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I’ll wait till Everyone has Read KB before I give my Feedback.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

king is black storm was on point!!! she was the big gun doing all the heavy lifting as she should be!! and reference to goddess thank you Coates for making her a goddess and thank you Cates for continuing that narrative! great showing!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Definitely enjoyed her in KIB today. Seeing her shine within the greater MU definitely made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Definitely enjoyed her in KIB today. Seeing her shine within the greater MU definitely made my day.
    it made my day too. our gurl definitely put up an amazing fight and showed why she is the HBIC! Cates did that today bravo!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it made my day too. our gurl definitely put up an amazing fight and showed why she is the HBIC! Cates did that today bravo!
    I was like "STFU STORM Xavier bout to tell us what kind of godess she is." LMAO That grin on his face was everything. But it does make one wonder, is there some merit to when we were having fun speculation on if xavier always knew Storm was really a goddess as well as a mutant and needed to make certain things happen, like the meeting in cairo when she was a little girl.

I don't think it would have been to be sinister though. I think of all his X-men Xavier sees storm as a daughter figure. I would say Jean but sometimes they play games with that creepy attraction thing.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fantastic Member

I loved Storm in KIB, I didn't think she would be so relevant.
    and did you guys realize that Charles finally recognized her as a Goddess? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I was like "STFU STORM Xavier bout to tell us what kind of godess she is." LMAO That grin on his face was everything. But it does make one wonder, is there some merit to when we were having fun speculation on if xavier always knew Storm was really a goddess as well as a mutant and needed to make certain things happen, like the meeting in cairo when she was a little girl.

I don't think it would have been to be sinister though. I think of all his X-men Xavier sees storm as a daughter figure. I would say Jean but sometimes they play games with that creepy attraction thing.
    I know i figured he was gone say goddess of the sky or clouds, which is what I believe hsdari yao translates to. yea it is odd now to see him embrace that term when yearscago as you mentioned he told her he wasn't one. and he has done devious things before so him being manipulative in that manner wouldn't be ooc.

yea the jean attraction was dirty back when she was a teen lol.

BANNED

It’s about time the Greater Marvel Universe recognized that Thor isn’t the ONLY God and the ONLY person who can do some damage with the Weather. Sheesh start calling for Storm. I laughed when Tony Stark said “Storm is bringing the Heat”

My small gripe is that I didn’t like how Storm felt like what she was doing was “Hopeless”, but with Charles calling her a Goddess and Storm being the last person alive. Once again fighting back hordes of Monsters by herself. I can forgive that.

NOW!!! Cates SHOW US what a Knullified Storm can do. Because y’all know she’s coming I’m betting she will be in BOTH King in Black Rise of the Valkyrie Tie-In AND the King in Black Black Panther Tie -In
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 12-02-2020 at 10:01 AM.