Page 295 of 613 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'll give you the grandma...as I just thought it was naturally grey hair and "old people"eyes...and nothing was ever mentioned about her having had any powers (not to my recollection)...so I just assumed she didn't/wouldn't have the gift. Although if she did, it would have been a really interesting plot-point not to throw in.

I don't see N'Dare in an act of rebellion colouring her hair and wearing brown contacts, though. That would be a masterly bit of retcon revision.

I had always assume she was using magic or glamorou to change her look.
    I do prefer her parents being dead, but I would not mind if NDare survived using magic, maybe transported herself to another dimension or something. Heck maybe into the future. Maybe a Demon Lord captured her and turn her into a arch nemesis of Storm . Perfectly design to take her out. I wonder would they be the same age.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Last time I check when she was invited to the wedding, grandma had white hair blue eyes.
    And we never truly know what happen to NDare due to the fact that all we know about her is that she rebel against tradition.
    Who know maybe NDare has been incognegro since leaving home. And thats why she always depicted without the WW traits.
    Am I to understand that WW=White Woman?

Lol weatherwitch ,but I guess I should use WR for Windrider

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Actually, that’s what I want in her solo. Take her in a journey with her Godhood. Have other Gods show her the ropes and explain to her what it truly means to be a Deity etc. That would be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Now that would be an amazing adventure for Storm indeed. Other Gods, showing her the ropes, teaching her, how to use her powers, how to expand them, how to control them, how to use them, when to use them, etc.
    Exactly. Understanding and learning about the beauty of her godhead and the consequences that come with it. What if there was another person in Storm's linage who was bestowed godhood who turned malevolent? What if as her punishment Oshtur locked her way but during her journey of self discovery Ororo accidentally frees her and unleashes a new hell on the MU? We now have a new villian worthy of Ororo and an explanation of why Oshtur has been silent all this time.

Better yet - what if Bast, thinking humans are unworthy of godhood, tricks Ororo into freeing her evil ancestor to teach her a lesson?

Will Ororo now shy away from accepting godhood for fear of becoming this evil being? She can think back to some of the things she learned when she had her adventures with Apocalypse and Selene, and even Jean who became the Dark Phoenix. She can think back to when Doom made her a statue and how she almost let her powers consume her then. She can think back her time in the Arena or when she first formed the X.S.E. how she wanted to revel in her gifts consequences be damned. Ororo being tempted by her powers is a running theme and now that she's a goddess, that should be explored more.

Any halfway decent writer can take this concept into a 1,000 different places and all of it should be interesting. Storm should have a very bright future ahead of her.

BANNED

Lol weatherwitch ,but I guess I should use WR for Windrider
    I'm sorry It was just sitting there... I had to do it

I have no real interest in seeing Storm meeting other gods nor learning from them .
    Though I do like her comparing herself to the likes of Selena Apocalypse and the likes.
    As for learning about herself and her Magick, Windrider roots,and her Godhood.
    I would love for her to have a tempral assassin. One who is sent to take her out. Or make sure she doesn't come to exist. On their first encounter she barely survived but both a shifting through time. In which Storm not only has to protect or team up with and gets to meet and learn from her former ancestors bloodline such as Ashake the twins we saw in BP. Maybe the first. Would love to also to see an issue from her goddess days were that Storm get to defeat but not win the enmey still leaving current Storm to finish the job without meeting. Which allows her to remember a repress memory which is the key in defeating the enmey. When she returns she no longer the same women. She's learned, with a few bags of tricks.

I have no real interest in seeing Storm meeting other gods nor learning from them .
    Though I do like her comparing herself to the likes of Selena Apocalypse and the likes.
    As for learning about herself and her Magick, Windrider roots,and her Godhood.
    I would love for her to have a tempral assassin. One who is sent to take her out. Or make sure she doesn't come to exist. On their first encounter she barely survived but both a shifting through time. In which Storm not only has to protect or team up with and gets to meet and learn from her former ancestors bloodline such as Ashake the twins we saw in BP. Maybe the first. Would love to also to see an issue from her goddess days were that Storm get to defeat but not win the enmey still leaving current Storm to finish the job without meeting. Which allows her to remember a repress memory which is the key in defeating the enmey. When she returns she no longer the same women. She's learned, with a few bags of tricks.
    I don't know, I am not really fond of her being a target from the time continuum, she is not ready for it but I believe her reaching to her original ancestor is quite possible, with the help of Rama and Dr Strange?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Exactly. Understanding and learning about the beauty of her godhead and the consequences that come with it. What if there was another person in Storm's linage who was bestowed godhood who turned malevolent? What if as her punishment Oshtur locked her way but during her journey of self discovery Ororo accidentally frees her and unleashes a new hell on the MU? We now have a new villian worthy of Ororo and an explanation of why Oshtur has been silent all this time.

Better yet - what if Bast, thinking humans are unworthy of godhood, tricks Ororo into freeing her evil ancestor to teach her a lesson?

Will Ororo now shy away from accepting godhood for fear of becoming this evil being? She can think back to some of the things she learned when she had her adventures with Apocalypse and Selene, and even Jean who became the Dark Phoenix. She can think back to when Doom made her a statue and how she almost let her powers consume her then. She can think back her time in the Arena or when she first formed the X.S.E. how she wanted to revel in her gifts consequences be damned. Ororo being tempted by her powers is a running theme and now that she's a goddess, that should be explored more.

Any halfway decent writer can take this concept into a 1,000 different places and all of it should be interesting. Storm should have a very bright future ahead of her.
    Interesting Paragraphs you have.

1. I like the Idea. Or how about this (sticking to your idea) instead of long lost relative of Storm. We get a God or Goddess that was Once the Deity of Balance, but was corrupted. And was banished by Oshtur. And Storm the New God of Balance fights the old one. Thus, forcing Oshtur to communicate with Storm.

2. How about Bast and Storm just fight. I mean Storm is literally taking over the hearts and minds of Wakanda. Bast HAS TO BE Jealous. So......Let them Fight. Goddess vs Goddess.

3. I think Storm is afraid because she doesn’t wanna go mad and hungry with power like her Friend Jean and the time she went RogueStorm. That’s just my guess.

Yes, I do think she has a bright future ahead. Especially since Coates really wants to write her. Eve Ewing really Wants to write her. And recently with my conversation with Kelly Thompson. She would write her.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I just want a conversation between ORORO and OSHTUR.

I want to know why they haven’t talked in so long.
    when did she speak with Oshtur? scans please ?

and personally I want ororo to have her own corner of the mu devoted to entirely to the pantheon of her bloodline. she has to have her own rogues and identity specific to her outside of the xmen if she is truly to be a presence within the comic medium itself akin to characters such as WW (wonder woman).
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when did she speak with Oshtur? scans please ?

and personally I want ororo to have her own corner of the mu devoted to entirely to the pantheon of her bloodline. she has to have her own rogues and identity specific to her outside of the xmen if she is truly to be a presence within the comic medium itself akin to characters such as WW (wonder woman).
    They haven’t that’s why I said I want a conversation between them

Incredible Member

If Storm gets a training session in with Osthur it's over with. This is the person is above people like Merlyn and Strange.

They haven’t that’s why I said I want a conversation between them
    oh ok gotcha lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

I didn't know we were on Marvel retreat thinking about stories for Storm Solo

So what villain can compel Ororo, magically or otherwise, by removing or emptying her conscientious and leaving her with just her Indomitable will to fulfill vengeful promises that i still want to see against all the villains that have wronged her? It would be even great if the villain had a connection or an axe to grind against the villains too. I don't want them dead i just want to see a ruthless Ororo punishing bad ppl. That can be an arc or two I think going after Doom, Namur and Emma.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-06-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    But she already has damped with some cosmic manipulations, like bending the Solar Winds... I mean come on, that is a pure cosmic accomplishment.

Aren't the above supposed to be vice-versa? Cosmic entities are far more powerful than the Divines... For example, take this recent Thor Comic... Thor (2020), where Thor became Herald, in one the pages it was clearly shown that the Gods of Earth flew up in the sky to try and protect it. And Thor became much more powerful once he became a Cosmic Entity, Herald of Galactus... or do I misunderstand that or something?
    Magic is it own thing in the Marvel Universe. Fully load with most of his magical items Doctor Strange was able to counter Adam Warlocks with the Infinity Gauntlet, which at the time was considered God.

As a matter of fact, the Living Tribunal the second or third most powerful cosmic entity in Marvel, function is to safeguard the Multiverse (the total sum of all universes) from an imbalance of mystical forces. There never been a clear winner when it comes to Magic/Devine and Cosmic.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Magic is it own thing in the Marvel Universe. Fully load with most of his magical items Doctor Strange was able to counter Adam Warlocks with the Infinity Gauntlet, which at the time was considered God.

As a matter of fact, the Living Tribunal the second or third most powerful cosmic entity in Marvel, function is to safeguard the Multiverse (the total sum of all universes) from an imbalance of mystical forces. There never been a clear winner when it comes to Magic/Devine and Cosmic.
    so can you explain what the difference is between gods and cosmic entities cause I'm still not quite sure the difference.