Page 299 of 613 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    She is too short but i wont be surprised if she is cast because of her connection to Tessa Thompson
    ugh please by the goddess. I hope not
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's a good question. I dont think the one above all has worshippers like traditional gods do so I would call it a cosmic being
    Wait, stop....start thinking...does the OAA have worshippers? That's an interesting question. I mean he is GOD and people worshipper GOD. He is the only thing consistent throughout the Omni-verse and if he is worshipped through out the omni-verse.

Does that give him unlimited divine powers. Ouch...head hurt just thinking about it.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Wait, stop....start thinking...does the OAA have worshippers? That's an interesting question. I mean he is GOD and people worshipper GOD. He is the only thing consistent throughout the Omni-verse and if he is worshipped through out the omni-verse.

Does that give him unlimited divine powers. Ouch...head hurt just thinking about it.
    lololol ok then if he has worshippers I would say he is god and divine power would ultimately be the most powerful energy type.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

He is the One He doesn't need worship. He is above it all. (but he sure is the most basic looking being i have ever seen in comicbook ehhhh there is also Owen Reece)

ugh please by the goddess. I hope not
    Scarlett Johansson is 5,3 and she kicked ass while looking good so it doesn’t really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    Scarlett Johansson is 5,3 and she kicked ass while looking good so it doesn’t really matter.
    Janelle monae is 5'0" Ororo is 5'11". That is a huge difference between the height of black widow in the comics versus the movie version. Nevertheless, I dont really care about the casting for the avengers or Scarlett. If possible it would be nice if Marvel could get us a woman who mirrors as closely the woman shown in the comics and Janelle aesthetically doesnt fit the bill.

Janelle monae is 5'0" Ororo is 5'11". That is a huge difference between the height of black widow in the comics versus the movie version. Nevertheless, I dont really care about the casting for the avengers or Scarlett. If possible it would be nice if Marvel could get us a woman who mirrors as closely the woman shown in the comics and Janelle aesthetically doesnt fit the bill.
    She’s pretty has a nice body can act and is the right skin tone so all we Would have to worry about is action scenes and character development there are worse candidates I’m sure.
    Last edited by Weathergodsson; 07-07-2020 at 04:37 PM.

She’s pretty has a nice body can act and is the right skin tone so all we Would have to worry about is action scenes and character development there are worse candidates I’m sure.
    I don't think we care that much about her body or how sexy she is or will be if she can't play the role. And what even brought up Black Widow's actress? What does she has to do with future Storm actress?
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-07-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Niffleheim

She would be another name added to that list of candidates. Goddess the parody of African accents in the MCU will certainly be cinematic.

I feel like movies are really good at manipulating height. I’ve seen Monae in plenty of stuff and never peeped that she was that short

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I don't think we care that much about her body or how sexy she is or will be if she can't play the role. And what even brought up Black Widow's actress? What does she has to do with future Storm actress?
    Her beauty is important it brings attention from people who don’t know much about the character and they have to sell toys based on her look no one wants a ugly doll or action figure lol and I brought up black widow as an example of a small woman who is still bad ass so size doesn’t matter especially if she getS a lil buff for the part.

Isn't this just an old rumor? I don't want Janelle as Ororo, nor do I think Disney does. She's a great musician/artist, but she's not Ororo.

Next topic.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like movies are really good at manipulating height. I’ve seen Monae in plenty of stuff and never peeped that she was that short
    lol fr. Tom Cruise's entire career says hi

Exactly I never know how tall a woman is till I google her they wear heels and all types of stuff to manipulate there height so her height really doesn’t bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    lol fr. Tom Cruise's entire career says hi
    Lol. TRUTH.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.