Page 512 of 613 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Did Ororo adopt a white version of her costume so she could switch to a black costume in her heist to steal the sword and then went back to her original black costume anyway by the issue end?
    well according to the writer she wore white because she came to the royal family with truth. that is not actually correct because she had the bag with the dummy sword in it, so she came to them presenting a truth but with deceptive intentions. she then changed to black when she had to steal the sword. i thought the color change was because of the Fortnite tie in initially and think that would have made more sense than what was explained, imho.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well according to the writer she wore white because she came to the royal family with truth. that is not actually correct because she had the bag with the dummy sword in it, so she came to them presenting a truth but with deceptive intentions. she then changed to black when she had to steal the sword. i thought the color change was because if Fortnite tie in initially and think that would have made more sense then what was explained, imho.
    You cold for that one. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    You cold for that one. Lol

lolol but am I lying though? lol you know I'm not!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It would be funny if Duggan has Death first line to storm be "ahh the hadari yao of prophecy and unleash some Arrako tale. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It would be funny if Duggan has Death first line to storm be "ahh the hadari yao of prophecy and unleash some Arrako tale. lol
    That would be so disrespectful to Vita. Lol.

Are any of y'all watching The Boys season 2 cause this character called Stormfront is a complete knockoff of our beloved Queen. I just wanna laugh at it but I get it. They're all knockoffs of some of our favorite superheroes

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    the Hadari Yao is dead in the xbooks. that was clear from the marauders issue

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Are any of y'all watching The Boys season 2 cause this character called Stormfront is a complete knockoff of our beloved Queen. I just wanna laugh at it but I get it. They're all knockoffs of some of our favorite superheroes
    no im not watching it but i saw some Twitter chatter about it yesterday. how are they a knockoff of storm?

well according to the writer she wore white because she came to the royal family with truth. that is not actually correct because she had the bag with the dummy sword in it, so she came to them presenting a truth but with deceptive intentions. she then changed to black when she had to steal the sword. i thought the color change was because of the Fortnite tie in initially and think that would have made more sense then what was explained, imho.
    ooooh ok, thank you Bfk
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Aside from some of her powers she really isn't anything like Storm. Especially being that she is a supremacist on the show.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

no im not watching it but i saw some Twitter chatter about it yesterday. how are they a knockoff of storm?
    she is not, she is a 100 years old real nazi/white supremacist that flies and throws lightning with some super strength/super endurance added to the mix
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

She's not. The ONLY things they have in common is that they have lighting powers and can fly. Trust they could not be anymore different.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I just love how disappointed/disgruntled readers feel the need to discredit Vita's intentions even when the intentions come directly from the writer's mouth...and not left up to speculation and interpretation. So cheeky!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-09-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I just love how disappointed/disgruntled readers feel the need to discredit Vita's intentions even when the intentions come directly from the writer's mouth.
    I guess a disappointing story may cause some readers to be disappointed, so there's that, but I saw no discrediting.

Incredible Member

thank you for your detailed analysis on the powers that lie beneath miss ro' relative to the hadari yao storyline. im honestly not sure when, if ever, it will be referenced again. if there is no mention of it in the wakandan centered issue its improbable that we would see such a reference within the xbooks.

and also wanted to point out you are really knowledgeable please continue to share your thoughts here!!!
    Thank you so much

Just had to prove Storm molecular lightning overpowered a multiversal character who tanked his own powers.

Is Hadari Yao not coming back in the galactic BP story line?