Page 74 of 613 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 9190
    BANNED

Ororo could defeat all the agents of atlas elementalists with her pinky and mix all of those at the same time.
    dont compare where you cant compete

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    She seems like an interesting character and I like Greg Pak overall so I plan on reading up on her eventually. I feel like with more exposure she can become a fan-favorite.

I would like to see her and Storm talk about their powers/abilities and would love it if the two of them do some type of tag-team air/wind attack.

What are some of the things that she can do that Storm can't?
    Yeah, she reminds of an Anime character that you root for through out the series.

With their power-set it's almost redundant to have them together or on the same team...imo. But, a conversation between them wouldn't be bad really.

She can actually make Weapons out of Air like a Sword and blades.
    She can sense peoples heart beats by air(which I find strange)
    She can amp her physicals body with Air

The rest of Aero's Feats Storm has already replicated them already....but this is a good comparison to see.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what has she done that storm would best her only slightly???
    No. You had your chance to join the convo about the character Aero. NOW you wanna ask questions?
    NO WAY STAY OUT OF IT

Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-10-2020 at 06:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    The way I read it is Storm is part of the main cast for the first arc or two, but that it will turn into a rotating cast. So for me, its something I'd drop after a new arc/characters comes along.

What about rumors the new black female bird like character is Bishop's daughter? I guess she could be the Falcon's daughter too though...

I'm still hoping the last Grand Sized is hers, but seeing as they chose Exodus for one issue already they might have other plans.
    I'm a little skeptical on this because IF Storm is apart of the Main Team of "The Marvels" that means Thor and Aero two people who can effectively do the same thing Storm does TO AN EXTENT.

Kinda makes it redundant don't you think??? Because it sounded like they are also on the main team. So, if this is a rotating cast with New Characters coming on? I'm not so sure Storm is going to be well done right.

Seems like there are too many people. But I guess it comes down to we shall see. So...

And as for the Flying Bird lady honestly I don't really care. If that's Bishops daughter then that's great i'm not really interested in "New" characters LOL.

BANNED

ororo's omega level status makes her the best at what she does, not buts or periods.
    by definition her powers have not been surpassed by anyone else in the field of weather manipulation, and air is part of it

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm FANS

I think we have another Hero that could possibly rival Storm in the use of Wind Manipulation.

Who is Better Storm or Aero

Aero has the ability to manipulate Wind here are her Feats:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...marvel_comics/

Who's Better?
    This is making me want a Marvel Elemental series.

ummmm get this mess out here. how dare you compare an all-goddess, omega level mutant to this nobody.

Saw this reply coming a mile away. lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    ororo's omega level status makes her the best at what she does, not buts or periods.
    by definition her powers have not been surpassed by anyone else in the field of weather manipulation, and air is part of it
    Yo Relax, we are just comparing power and skill sheesh. You make seem like we all talking about Storm gettin surpassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yeah, I agree I think it would be cool to see all the Elementals of Marvel together.

Yo Relax, we are just comparing power and skill sheesh. You make seem like we all talking about Storm gettin surpassed.

Yeah, I agree I think it would be cool to see all the Elementals of Marvel together.
    Nice team if Marvel decided to make one for me...

Thor and Storm for AIR, Human Torch/Firebird for FIRE, Moses Magnum or Rictor/Meggan for EARTH, Iceman/Namora for WATER
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Ororo could defeat all the agents of atlas elementalists with her pinky and mix all of those at the same time.
    dont compare where you cant compete
    all of this and I mean all of this. please preach!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Saw this reply coming a mile away. lol
    lmfao really lolol..

Yeah, she reminds of an Anime character that you root for through out the series.

With their power-set it's almost redundant to have them together or on the same team...imo. But, a conversation between them wouldn't be bad really.

She can actually make Weapons out of Air like a Sword and blades.
    She can sense peoples heart beats by air(which I find strange)
    She can amp her physicals body with Air

The rest of Aero's Feats Storm has already replicated them already....but this is a good comparison to see.

No. You had your chance to join the convo about the character Aero. NOW you wanna ask questions?
    NO WAY STAY OUT OF IT

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

beautiful sista who is she?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lmfao really lolol..

beautiful sista who is she?
    Iza, a singer from Brazi

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Iza, a singer from Brazi

shes so pretty thanks for sharing. how you come across these photos?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-11-2020 at 10:48 AM.

BANNED

also side note, if janelle is to play a mutant its dazzler or lila cheney, period

BANNED

Marauders #11

The Death of Kitty. Yay!! Storm might be the New Red Queen. :-) Fingers crosses
    Ignore anything Kyss has to say. He has no right to comment on anything Marauders.

14905C34-803C-4A5F-AE91-F0FA5B527186.jpg

BANNED

ororo looks so dramatic and sickening in that picture, prime aesthehic material