Page 376 of 613 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    So today is my birthday and my husband is celebrating by (FINALLY) painting me a Storm picture for our rec-room. I gave him this pic as an inspiration of kind of what I want. He wants more examples with the same energy. I am a lawyer so I have no idea what that means in art speak. lol The other pics I gave him he said had a different vibe. Help Storm lovers! Can you make any recommendations?

Attachment 99496
    Good luck! Hope these are close to what you are looking for...

Imperious

Last edited by Thirteen; 08-06-2020 at 11:51 PM.

So today is my birthday and my husband is celebrating by (FINALLY) painting me a Storm picture for our rec-room. I gave him this pic as an inspiration of kind of what I want. He wants more examples with the same energy. I am a lawyer so I have no idea what that means in art speak. lol The other pics I gave him he said had a different vibe. Help Storm lovers! Can you make any recommendations?

Attachment 99496
    Or more of a fury...

Attachment 99496
    And one more for the road...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Attachment 99496

happy birthday beloved!!! thirteen shared a lot of nice ones here are some ones I thought gave a similar energy.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Attachment 99496
    Happy birthday
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Was just watching a interview where aoc and Coates were talking and I feel justified in saying I never want his hands on a storm book and his tchalla and how he tried to drag him down makes so much sense now. The way he talked about billionaires I don't know maybe he was being the devil's advocate but I don't advocate black for pay and that's what he comes off as. You can use my blackness and I will display it however you want for the right dollar. I will def boycott if his hands get anywhere near a storm solo. I feel so bad for the bp fans now. Wow. How did I miss this.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

"Beneath this casual air of self-centred indifference...is self-centred indifference with a smidge of social consciousness."

I've always LOVED that line by Yukio.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Was just watching a interview where aoc and Coates were talking and I feel justified in saying I never want his hands on a storm book and his tchalla and how he tried to drag him down makes so much sense now. The way he talked about billionaires I don't know maybe he was being the devil's advocate but I don't advocate black for pay and that's what he comes off as. You can use my blackness and I will display it however you want for the right dollar. I will def boycott if his hands get anywhere near a storm solo. I feel so bad for the bp fans now. Wow. How did I miss this.
    What interview?

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    What interview?
    When aoc was talking about billionaires and takesha was all " what about those people who make apps and stuff and earn a billion." And aoc shut it down with the " well they are making it off the back off modern day slave wages. No one makes a billion they steal it." Granted it was one scene from the mlk forum but it talked volumes especially how his face looked.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    do you have link to interview I not quite understanding the context here
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    do you have link to interview I not quite understanding the context here
    If you have Facebook search aoc and Coates martin luther king forum. The shame on his face after she shut it down tells me everything I need to know. Also the latest cap when he was selling the black kid into slavery and cap and falcon came I was like "why they only saving the white people"

I was reading cause someone mentioned selene and I always like to do my homework if I'm going to debate. Lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member

Storm with chemicals in her brain resisting her Nervous System being manipulated
    RCO031_1565658289 (1).jpg

She had her mind cleared from the chemicals by Xavier and resisted the back with just a bit of harm
    RCO035_1565658289.jpg
    RCO036_1565658289.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Storm with chemicals in her brain resisting her Nervous System being manipulated
    RCO031_1565658289 (1).jpg

She had her mind cleared from the chemicals by Xavier and resisted the back with just a bit of harm
    RCO035_1565658289.jpg
    RCO036_1565658289.jpg
    thanks for sharing. how did he get those chemicals inside her?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thanks for sharing. how did he get those chemicals inside her?
    Drugged dinner I believe. Shinobi Shaw asked her to dinner and she felt rebellious and went.

Oh, wait, now I remember. The invitation was drugged(he sent roses that had thorns tipped with the drug).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Drugged dinner I believe. Shinobi Shaw asked her to dinner and she felt rebellious and went.

Oh, wait, now I remember. The invitation was drugged(he sent roses that had thorns tipped with the drug).
    thanks boo! was this story a good read from what you can recall?