Page 208 of 293 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4391
  1. #3106
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,533

    Default

    Haven't worked on this as much as i would like but it's coming along.

    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  2. #3107
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Controversial question. Are there any fans of AoA Storm?

    While it made sense that Rogue became the head lady in charge by virtue of now being team mom with hubby Magneto. Storm wasn’t a leader at all. Though she seemed close to Quicksilver of all people, the “prince” to Magneto’s “king” and Rogue’s “queen.”
    I liked the AoA. It was so completely different. AoA Storm was good. She had some nice moments. I actually liked her relationship with Quicksilver. That was one of the few times I liked the character.

  3. #3108
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Haven't worked on this as much as i would like but it's coming along.

    This look great.. you do commissions lol because I need all the Black X women in a picture

  4. #3109
    Mighty Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    This look great.. you do commissions lol because I need all the Black X women in a picture
    Who besides Ororo would be in that lineup of “Black X Women”?

  5. #3110
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Who besides Ororo would be in that lineup of “Black X Women”?
    Storm
    Monet
    Ceclia is Afro-Latinx right?
    Shard
    Indie
    Bling

    This is all I can think of, and even in this list Shard is a stretch. Was she ever an X-Man?

  6. #3111
    Fantastic Member Alphaxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Storm
    Monet
    Ceclia is Afro-Latinx right?
    Shard
    Indie
    Bling

    This is all I can think of, and even in this list Shard is a stretch. Was she ever an X-Man?
    Don't forget about Frenzy, a drastically underused character. With her choosing to remember her life in the AoX storyline really changed my opinion of her. Before I was totally indifferent to her, passing her off as a one-dimensional villain. It was a mistake not seeing her reaction to Cyke's death. Bendis should have used her.

  7. #3112
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Storm
    Monet
    Ceclia is Afro-Latinx right?
    Shard
    Indie
    Bling

    This is all I can think of, and even in this list Shard is a stretch. Was she ever an X-Man?
    Don't forget Cipher!
    Frenzy could apply too depending on her alignment.
    Angel Salvadore?
    Blink? (technically violet, but so is Bling right?)
    Tempo?

  8. #3113
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Who besides Ororo would be in that lineup of “Black X Women”?
    Monet, cece , oya, frenzy, tempo, cipher , decay ( they should use her), bling, blink and angel Salvatore ( wouldn’t include her in my line up though ) ..wow what a small list ...

  9. #3114
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Don't forget Cipher!
    Frenzy could apply too depending on her alignment.
    Angel Salvadore?
    Blink? (technically violet, but so is Bling right?)
    Tempo?
    I totally forgot Frenzy! She should be included on the list.
    I just googled Angel Salvadore. Wasn't familiar with her, but it looks like she should be included.
    Was Blink a born purple? If she was white but turned violet when her powers manifest, I'd call her white. If she was black and then purple, I'd include her.
    Cipher should definitely be included.
    Tempo is a black female mutant, but is she a X-Man? I wouldn't include her as she's not a member of the team.

  10. #3115
    Mighty Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Monet, cece , oya, frenzy, tempo, cipher , decay ( they should use her), bling, blink and angel Salvatore ( wouldn’t include her in my line up though ) ..wow what a small list ...
    Is Kymera (Storm/Black Panther daughter) still in the 616 timeline for inclusion in the Black X Women?

  11. #3116
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I totally forgot Frenzy! She should be included on the list.
    I just googled Angel Salvadore. Wasn't familiar with her, but it looks like she should be included.
    Was Blink a born purple? If she was white but turned violet when her powers manifest, I'd call her white. If she was black and then purple, I'd include her.
    Cipher should definitely be included.
    Tempo is a black female mutant, but is she a X-Man? I wouldn't include her as she's not a member of the team.
    Blink is Black. She is an Afro Caribbean. Well tempo to qualifies. She is an x woman villain who has always flirted with being an hero and now she is on Krakoa. I just find it sad after almost 60 years that’s all we have in terms of Black women in the x universe.

  12. #3117
    Fantastic Member Alphaxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Blink is Black. She is an Afro Caribbean. Well tempo to qualifies. She is an x woman villain who has always flirted with being an hero and now she is on Krakoa. I just find it sad after almost 60 years that’s all we have in terms of Black women in the x universe.
    If Tempo counts, than so should Locus, for the same reasons.

  13. #3118
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    If Tempo counts, than so should Locus, for the same reasons.
    I had forgotten about her going from a Blond Magik clone to Miss Afro Puffs 2007. Yes indeed she would. Hopefully, we will see her again.

  14. #3119
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Storm
    Monet
    Ceclia is Afro-Latinx right?
    Shard
    Indie
    Bling

    This is all I can think of, and even in this list Shard is a stretch. Was she ever an X-Man?
    Yikes! This just highlightes that Marvel needs to do better. Other than Storm, Monet and CeCe, all these women that people are mentioning are boring and/or unappealing to me

  15. #3120
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Who besides Ororo would be in that lineup of “Black X Women”?
    Well, I did make a list of the most frequently appearing black female heroes/allies in Marvel comics a while back. These aren’t all mutants, but I felt it was worth mentioning regardless: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profi...esallie/77687/

    1. Storm
    2. Spectrum
    3. Misty Knight
    4. M
    5. Glory Grant
    6. Oya
    7. Frenzy
    8. Shuri
    9. Ironheart
    10. Silhouette
    11. Bling!
    12. Moon Girl
    13. Cecilia Reyes
    14. Davida Kirby
    15. Queen Mother
    16. Heather McDaniel Hudson
    17. Nancy Whitehead
    18. Emily Preston
    19. Nightshade
    20. Shard
    21. Okoye
    22. Angel Salvadore
    23. Claire Temple
    24. Stevie Hunter
    25. Onome
    26. Pathway
    27. Krystalin
    28. Cipher
    29. Queen Divine Justice
    30. Charlotte Jones
    31. Aneka
    32. Friction
    33. Gena Landers
    34. Melita Garner
    35. Network Nina
    36. Carrie Alexander
    37. Venus Dee Milo
    38. Tempo
    39. Debrii
    40. Tamara Devoux
    41. Alloy
    42. Murmur
    43. Charmer
    44. Detective Rebecca Nales
    45. Louise Hastings
    46. Tara Tam
    47. Cuckoo
    48. Mary Mahajan
    49. Sun Girl
    50. Jackie McGee
    51. Breeze James
    52. Gorilla Girl
    53. Priya Aggarwal
    54. Twilight
    55. Anesthesia Jones
    56. Detective Sykes
    57. Katherine Glover
    58. Lashayla Smith
    59. Taina Miranda
    60. Tante Mattie
    61. Zephyr
    62. Ladyhawk
    63. Glenda Sandoval
    64. Longstrike
    65. Adept
    66. Decay
    67. Foxfire
    68. Hub
    69. Kymera
    70. Lightbright
    71. Fantomelle
    72. Pinch
    73. Aliyah Bishop
    74. Meteorite
    75. Playback
    76. Silencer
    77. Becka Munroe
    78. Cassandra Locke
    79. Ivory
    80. Jubulile van Scotter
    81. Nina the Conjuror
    82. No-Name
    Last edited by Electricmastro; 04-21-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •