Page 374 of 613 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Oh, we've always found you very valuable. And I have to agree, it feels really good to be right, I've been fighting with this whole ordeal that Storm was actually an omega level mutant, but they all said she is only "potential Omega level mutant" or "ha Storm, Omega? Right... look at how weak she is", and I was always getting angry with such type of comments and even when you place your facts and show them Omega level achievements, they are "Phew, right... she had help." Or something among the lines "Phew, right... she is not an Omega officially. Therefore she is not Omega."... etc.

Now, all that hate feels like a blessing, since now she was officially acknowledged as Omega, even though she was always one for the past decade or so.
    I kinda like this write up despite its lack of depth or timeline of ranking(s).

X-Men: All Of Marvel's Omega-Level Mutants, Ranked By Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

I appreciate everything they said, but those reality warpers freak me out. Jamie and Mr. M in particular give me the heebee jebbies. They'd rank higher on my list.

Despite being a close associate of the X-Men for decades, Storm has only recently received Omega-Level status.

Close associate? WTF?! Why was this shade needed? She was the X-men LEADER for decades. She was a valued member and family, not some damn associate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Despite being a close associate of the X-Men for decades, Storm has only recently received Omega-Level status.

Close associate? WTF?! Why was this shade needed? She was the X-men LEADER for decades. She was a valued member and family, not some damn associate
    Yeah, I notice that too but decided to refrain from commenting on it negatively as it is a CBR write up. But, when have we seen Ororo summon a volcanic eruption or cause an actual tectonic earthquake?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-06-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yeah, I notice that too but decided to refrain from commenting on it negatively as it is a CBR write up. But, when have we seen Ororo summon a volcanic eruption or cause an actual tectonic earthquake?
    CBR articles are all shytt and not worth the time of day.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

What he said...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Not sure about the volcanic eruption but she caused an earthquake when a baby alien hijacked her body in Black Panther 26.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-06-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Oh, we've always found you very valuable. And I have to agree, it feels really good to be right, I've been fighting with this whole ordeal that Storm was actually an omega level mutant, but they all said she is only "potential Omega level mutant" or "ha Storm, Omega? Right... look at how weak she is", and I was always getting angry with such type of comments and even when you place your facts and show them Omega level achievements, they are "Phew, right... she had help." Or something among the lines "Phew, right... she is not an Omega officially. Therefore she is not Omega."... etc.

Now, all that hate feels like a blessing, since now she was officially acknowledged as Omega, even though she was always one for the past decade or so.
    You are so sweet friend!! Thank you so much!!

When you have these arguments are people willing to hear your points and have any actually chsnged their thoughts after you provided them the evidence of her abilities?

And yes its been a long time coming now I need to see why hicmam classified her as an omega I haven't see this yet. there have been a couple of cute moments but nothing that has blown me away. I'm hoping guant size changes that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

well let's be real. aside from Claremont, even when writers had her leading, it didn't feel like she was essential to the story. many of the stories excluding ckaremint she felt like that: an associate or the help of the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I've seen that one. I don't agree with the ranking there. Some of the Freaks there definitely deserve higher ranking.

Indeed!

Also a really cool fanart was shared with me, from a Scarlet Witch fan.

tumblr_ohhouuFwEq1s2u4wdo1_640.jpg

3f35f2cefc5591e2bb8afc17cfe53c26.jpg

d8sf79f-1e1538ab-b748-4395-99ea-378027f4d144.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    CBR articles are all shytt and not worth the time of day.
    Co-sign all day long!!! One of their recent articles had Sabertooth beating Tchalla, but not Captain America...???? Like really, lol that told me the quality of their writers.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Co-sign all day long!!! One of their recent articles had Sabertooth beating Tchalla, but not Captain America...???? Like really, lol that told me the quality of their writers.
    I don't even bother to scan through the main page. I go straight to the community tab and click.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I've seen that one. I don't agree with the ranking there. Some of the Freaks there definitely deserve higher ranking.

Indeed!

Also a really cool fanart was shared with me, from a Scarlet Witch fan.

tumblr_ohhouuFwEq1s2u4wdo1_640.jpg

3f35f2cefc5591e2bb8afc17cfe53c26.jpg

d8sf79f-1e1538ab-b748-4395-99ea-378027f4d144.jpg
    Damn, I love her fashion with that hat

BANNED

BANNED

Storm (2014)