Page 365 of 613 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    I effed it up
    thanks boo I'm excited too!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I effed it up
    Do you get your Comics Early??

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    What is the delineation between "Storm is Lightning Lass" and "Storm used a Lightning attack"?
    lightning lass was a name affectionately given to appearances made by storm when when she only used lightning when in battle even when it didn't make sense to do so. its something that still happens to this day lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lightning lass was a name affectionately given to appearances made by storm when when she only used lightning when in battle even when it didn't make sense to do so. its something that still happens to this day lol
    it reminds me of all the "fights" that Storm had against Ironman, she only used lightning even when it was not effective, lazy writers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    it reminds me of all the "fights" that Storm had against Ironman, she only used lightning even when it was not effective, lazy writers.
    Storm’s Lightning does work against Ironman. She Short Circuited him. But it depends on what Suit he is wearing that it doesn’t work. But either way she keeps using Lightning.......

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm’s Lightning does work against Ironman. She Short Circuited him. But it depends on what Suit he is wearing that it doesn’t work. But either way she keeps using Lightning.......
    yep it sure does:

but I do agree with herald. she has many other ways she could take him down without using lightning. it is lazy..

Fantastic Member

yes but honestly it would be smarter if she used an EMP directly against him.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Do you get your Comics Early??
    I did today!

yes but honestly it would be smarter if she used an EMP directly against him.
    exactly emps has messed up his suit in the past:

Niffleheim

When i started commenting on this forum Lightning Lass was her moniker from fans then the My Friend moniker took over. I wonder what will be next?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    When i started commenting on this forum Lightning Lass was her moniker from fans then the My Friend moniker took over. I wonder what will be next?
    oh my goddess!! I forgot about "my friend". that was probably one of the worst storm period ever. just tragic how someone can be a self-professed fan and write her so tragically. ugh yuck.

A7367339-A5C2-4433-8D18-1A0D832C49D7.jpg I always prefer her to use wind attacks, tornados,blizzards,hurricanes,air pressure are my favorite.

Fantastic Member

Will Storm be in a comic tomorrow?

Will Storm be in a comic tomorrow?
    Fantomex Giant Size 1 ends with her appearing alongside a couple other XMen.

Fantastic Member

Fantomex Giant Size 1 ends with her appearing alongside a couple other XMen.
    Oh Thanks.