Page 572 of 613 FirstFirst ... 72472522562568569570571572573574575576582 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ramonda's face when Storm returns to Wakanda after XOS

LMAO. I was trying to not comment on it because i actually did have a negative thought when i saw the panel. I'm glad Storm looked so done given her body language. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ramonda's face when Storm returns to Wakanda after XOS

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LMAO. I was trying to not comment on it because i actually did have a negative thought when i saw the panel. I'm glad Storm looked so done given her body language. lol.
    They better be happy she didn’t throw the Blade in her Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Exactly! Did you see the hordes of demons she held at bay? At the end when i realized the darkness surrounding them were bodies i was like "wow". I know Storm was too through, with all the hardships she had to face saving the world i highly doubt she thought one of her biggest obstacles would have been borrowing a sword buried underneath wakanda. but it is what it is, wakanda is of the earth and our goddess is ready for the stars. Personally i think she feels she needs to get stronger so she can do more next time some omniversal threat appears.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Exactly! Did you see the hordes of demons she held at bay? At the end when i realized the darkness surrounding them were bodies i was like "wow". I know Storm was too through, with all the hardships she had to face saving the world i highly doubt she thought one of her biggest obstacles would have been borrowing a sword buried underneath wakanda. but it is what it is, wakanda is of the earth and our goddess is ready for the stars. Personally i think she feels she needs to get stronger so she can do more next time some omniversal threat appears.
    Your Absolutely Right.

That was beyond a Massive Horde that was Legions Upon Legions of Hordes that Storm fought off. Storm mentioned that the Thunderhead was weaking that can only mean she was still feeling the affects of that poison B**Ass Death placed.

This Reign of X can only mean Coates Solo. So HE BETTER DELIVER.
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 11-25-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Your Absolutely Right.

That was a HUGE Horde Storm fought off. Storm mentioned that the Thunderhead was wearing that can only mean she was still feeling the affects of that poison B**Ass Death placed.

If that is what it means and i do have to deal with him even though i dom't want to, i'm low key thrilled all those screaming for him he must have wanted a SOLO storm for the SOLO if he has really been in touch with hickman and they know his plans.

But that said i'm still holding out hope for all the writers doing it or someone not Coates. That any woman can have my man thing still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That man did Tchalla wrong and i just don't want him on Storm.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Your Absolutely Right.

That was beyond a Massive Horde that was Legions Upon Legions of Hordes that Storm fought off. Storm mentioned that the Thunderhead was weaking that can only mean she was still feeling the affects of that poison B**Ass Death placed.

Coates solo? where this rumours comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Coates solo? where this rumours comes from?
    Its been rumored for a good 2-3 years.

Spectacular Member

Listen, i don't want to hear anything about that lame ass plot device that those scrubs magically whipped up out of nowhere. That "wakandan sword" is not canon as far as I'm concerned, they just making this **** up as they go. I'll check for that book y'all getting overhyped about though, this event was pointless but i'll give props when it's due but can't guarantee I'll jump out the gym like the rest of ya.

Spectacular Member

Honestly, she should have kept that random artifact ya boys from X office conjured up anyway. Can't help but take shot's, huh?

Astonishing Member

I was really liking Storm in Excalibur! Overall I give XOS a 6/10 and Storm's involvement a 7/10. Seems like Death isn't actually dead and will remain in the custody of the Sevalith. Does he try to escape and take revenge on Ororo for a second ass whooping lol? I suspect he'll play a role in future Excalibur issues because at this point there's no excuse that we shouldn't be exploring those fair and foul kingdoms Hickman introduced.

Excited that it looks like the business in Wakanda has been neatly wrapped up. The sword is damaged but it looks like all the parties got what they wanted, Storm saved the world and the Wakandans kept their sacred sword. Hopefully Krakoa and Wakanda can stay out each other's way and Skybreaker gets retconned out in the next BP relaunch.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Storm in space. I like cosmic X-Men stories in general because the Shi'ar are my favorite space species in Marvel but it's always great to see Storm cut loose and maybe dabble in some intergalactic politics. IIRC, Jean is going to space too so hopefully we can get a friendly moment here and there to build up that sisterhood. The Reign of X promo looks interesting and my early theory is that whatever Storm is holding ties into whatever her big story is for 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Honestly, she should have kept that random artifact ya boys from X office conjured up anyway. Can't help but take shot's, huh?
    We good. Our girl is a girl of her word and returned it, now everyone can forget it existed. Onward and upwards to the stars.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I was really liking Storm in Excalibur! Overall I give XOS a 6/10 and Storm's involvement a 7/10. Seems like Death isn't actually dead and will remain in the custody of the Sevalith. Does he try to escape and take revenge on Ororo for a second ass whooping lol? I suspect he'll play a role in future Excalibur issues because at this point there's no excuse that we shouldn't be exploring those fair and foul kingdoms Hickman introduced.

Excited that it looks like the business in Wakanda has been neatly wrapped up. The sword is damaged but it looks like all the parties got what they wanted, Storm saved the world and the Wakandans kept their sacred sword. Hopefully Krakoa and Wakanda can stay out each other's way and Skybreaker gets retconned out in the next BP relaunch.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Storm in space. I like cosmic X-Men stories in general because the Shi'ar are my favorite space species in Marvel but it's always great to see Storm cut loose and maybe dabble in some intergalactic politics. IIRC, Jean is going to space too so hopefully we can get a friendly moment here and there to build up that sisterhood. The Reign of X promo looks interesting and my early theory is that whatever Storm is holding ties into whatever her big story is for 2021.
    Brodie, you can't tell me you cosign that lame wakandan sword plot device. It was stupid plus what's the point if you and I both know none of this stuff with the xmen will really hold any weight when BP eventually gets a new pen, that aspect with storm still has me annoyed because it served no purpose. Hope Tchalla throws that thing in the scrappa and turn into shoes or something.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 11-25-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Spectacular Member

We good. Our girl is a girl of her word and returned it, now everyone can forget it existed. Onward and upwards to the stars.
    It shouldn't have existed in the first place but ya boys had to drag wakanda in somehow but whatevs.

Astonishing Member

Brodie, you can't tell me you cosign that lame wakandan sword plot device. It was stupid plus what's the point if you and I both know none of this stuff with the xmen will really hold any weight when BP eventually gets a new pen, that aspect with storm still has me annoyed because it served no purpose. Hope Tchalla throws that thing in the scrappa and turn into shoes or something.
    Well she gave the sword back and like I've been saying, unless Hickman wants to use it to drive conflict between Wakanda and Krakoa it probably won't matter in the future. I expect the Spear of Bashenga and Bast to be reintegrated into Wakanda's origins and Skybreaker will be soft retconned out of the mythos as just one of many important blades. So I'm just happy that plot is done. A lot has been set up for Storm these last few issues.

For example, the new political dynamic between the Quiet Council and the heroes of Krakoa means that there may come a time Ororo has to put her own morality or friends above politics, putting her seat in jeopardy. There's also the potential for Death to seek revenge after his defeat, the upcoming Shi'ar storyline and more. Taking off my BP fan cap for sec and speaking as a Storm fan, there's more stuff to be excited about than her relationship with Wakanda and how it unfolded. And speaking as BP fan I'm just happy he can get a new, loyal love interest so I'm satisfied on all fronts.

BANNED

If that is what it means and i do have to deal with him even though i dom't want to, i'm low key thrilled all those screaming for him he must have wanted a SOLO storm for the SOLO if he has really been in touch with hickman and they know his plans.

But that said i'm still holding out hope for all the writers doing it or someone not Coates. That any woman can have my man thing still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That man did Tchalla wrong and i just don't want him on Storm.
    I’ll give Coates a chance like I do every other Writer. But if what I’m hearing is true then he better come with it.

I won’t comment on his T’Challa work. Not a fan. But based off of the whole Fandom I shutter to think. But hey let’s give this man a shot. I’d rather Vita or Percy, but whatever.

Who cares it’s just a Blade. If people can’t handle the shots them I don’t know what to tell you.