Page 26 of 613 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126526 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    The barbz are iconic wbk
    that's the point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    fans of nikki Minaj are affectionately called "barbz"

https://mobile.twitter.com/LukasWern...59282688237568
    Nice find! It's very regal and it looks like the perfect blend of her wedding dress and battle costume/uniform. I would love to see it in black or even navy/dark blue as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see this in canon.
    isn't though. I would love to see this look in canon too and I love those heels!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice find! It's very regal and it looks like the perfect blend of her wedding dress and battle costume/uniform. I would love to see it in black or even navy/dark blue as well.
    agreed boo. I would mind seeing this look in black but I simply love the colors on this. it's very regal looking.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Is Storm joining the Avengers?

Our girl getting ready for her MCU glowup... I see they got Black Knight on the roster too, and She-Hulk, and Scarlett Witch, all with upcoming appearances.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

she seems fun as hell in this game from gameplay i have seen online, hits like an absolute truck

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she seems fun as hell in this game from gameplay i have seen online, hits like an absolute truck
    do you have links? I havent seen any formal gameplay as of yet.

BANNED

this channel has multiple storm videos with difrent costumes, this is the most recent one

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Is Storm joining the Avengers?

Our girl getting ready for her MCU glowup... I see they got Black Knight on the roster too, and She-Hulk, and Scarlett Witch, all with upcoming appearances.
    it would seem you are right based upon the bleeding cool article. she is gearing up to become the new wolverine and I'm here for it!!!

BANNED

do you have links? I havent seen any formal gameplay as of yet.

also her queen skin changes the visual effects of her abilities wich is neat

fans of nikki Minaj are affectionately called "barbz"

https://mobile.twitter.com/LukasWern...59282688237568
    This is such a beautiful look for her. I hope she gets something ornate like that in comics or the mcu

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

also her queen skin changes the visual effects of her abilities wich is neat
    thanks for sharing is this an online mobile game? I love everything about queen of wakanda visuals lol.

it would seem you are right based upon the bleeding cool article. she is gearing up to become the new wolverine and I'm here for it!!!
    Storm rejoining the Avengers would be very interesting and long overdue. If it is true, I hope her tenure turns out to be better than the last time she was a member.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

thanks for sharing is this an online mobile game? I love everything about queen of wakanda visuals lol.
    yeah, and it has a suprisingly diverse and fun roster, especially the x-men side