Page 591 of 613 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 9190
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    It’s about time the Greater Marvel Universe recognized that Thor isn’t the ONLY God and the ONLY person who can do some damage with the Weather. Sheesh start calling for Storm. I laughed when Tony Stark said “Storm is bringing the Heat”

My small gripe is that I didn’t like how Storm felt like what she was doing was “Hopeless”, but with Charles calling her a Goddess and Storm being the last person alive. Once again fighting back hordes of Monsters by herself. I can forgive that.

NOW!!! Cates SHOW US what a Knullified Storm can do. Because y’all know she’s coming I’m betting she will be in either the Rise of the Valkyrie Tie-In AND the Wakanda Tie -In
    I mean those monsters overhelm people like Spectrum, Strange, Carol, Human Torch and etc ... I think it's understandable that she was hopeless after all in the end she was alone in the battlefield against Knull.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I mean those monsters overhelm people like Spectrum, Strange, Carol, Human Torch and etc ... I think it's understandable that she was hopeless after all in the end she has alone in the battlefield against Knull.
    With the sky closing in on her. I mean storm may be doing good with her claustrophobia but when the whole world is literally closing in on you, one may get a tad down.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I mean those monsters overhelm people like Spectrum, Strange, Carol, Human Torch and etc ... I think it's understandable that she was hopeless after all in the end she was alone in the battlefield against Knull.
    I get that, but it just didn’t sit right with me. But I can easily dismiss that considering she did well in this Fight.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

although I don't think she would verbally express the situation as hopeless I didn't mind her saying this. when was the last time we saw miss ro be a major player like this in a crossover event? we had Magneto, sentry, dr. strange, Jean Grey all powerful in their own right taken out before storm. she was the crowd control and last one standing.

I WIN!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    although I don't think she would verbally express the situation as hopeless I didn't mind her saying this. when was the last time we saw miss ro be a major player like this in a crossover event? we had Magneto, sentry, dr. strange, Jean Grey all powerful in their own right taken out before storm. she was the crowd control and last one standing.

I WIN!!
    the haters will say that this is inconsistent and PIS lol.
    I can feel the salt coming.

They'll be OK

they can hate but dye has been set and cast. Coates established the new status quo of her being the goddess powerhouse and now other writers are consistently showing her as such as well. we have Hickman with her being crowd control in xos destruction and now Cates in KIB. this is only the beginning my friends im excited for what is to come for her. its about damn time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

At this point they can call my girl the Deity of Diversity and i could care less. I see STORY. Let''s go! lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    They'll be OK
    they sure will lol

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    At this point they can call my girl the Deity of Diversity and i could care less. I see STORY. Let''s go! lol
    lolol. yes the goddess is starting to eat good and im ready for the main course. haters be damned!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol right? of all the characters she was the most destructive multitasker on the battlefield, our girl deserves all the recognition!

BANNED

LOL “Inconsistent”?! “PIS”?!

A week ago Storm pushed back a Whole army of Demons from a different World by herself. And then she does it again with these Symbiote Dragons.

I’m sorry, but whatever WHOever is Hating on Storm and calling these showings “Inconsistent” or “PIS” is Dumb Dumb. LOL

I’m not talking directly to you Herald I’m just saying to the Haters.

lol right? of all the characters she was the most destructive multitasker on the battlefield, our girl deserves all the recognition!
    she most certainly does. she been eating since xos destruction and I'm living it all!

Fantastic Member

I was thinking about the possibility of Storm still being weakened due to what happened in x-force, maybe that's why she was more hopeless and even why she emphasized to charles that needed to concentrate ....

I was thinking about the possibility of Storm still being weakened due to what happened in x-force, maybe that's why she was more hopeless and even why she emphasized to charles that needed to concentrate ....
    Those were a lot of big a$$ dragons. LMAO. She was in that sky with little to no aerial support a girl needed to maneuver. lol. Not evrrrrybody a tank. lol These young goddesses still growing.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

This is the 3rd or 4th time Storm has been referred to as a Goddess CURRENTLY.

Coates is writing her Solo. And if he does he DAMN WELL BETTER MAKE IT GOOD.

I’m expecting some Good Storytelling, Characterization and Goddess Feats.