Page 85 of 613 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 9190

It's so good. It's ridiculous how much just announcing a comic can brighten one's day. I hope Hickman really sinks his teeth into this one. I have really been enjoying all the interesting ideas introduced in his run so far, but Storm has been underutilized. I hope he shines that laser-like intellect of his on her and shows us the goods(now I am more excited about the Jean/Emma issue too, since they will be in her mind the whole issue, and it's supposed to connect back to Storm's issue)!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's so good. It's ridiculous how much just announcing a comic can brighten one's day. I hope Hickman really sinks his teeth into this one. I have really been enjoying all the interesting ideas introduced in his run so far, but Storm has been underutilized. I hope he shines that laser-like intellect of his on her and shows us the goods(now I am more excited about the Jean/Emma issue too, since they will be in her mind the whole issue, and it's supposed to connect back to Storm's issue)!
    yes I'm very curious as to what angle they plan on taking her. of all the characters they picked her. and from what I understand all the stories connect in some way.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Y’all we were really in our feelings about Storm not having her name with Emma and Jean’s as a part of their GS issue that features Storm and look now at what we’ve been gifted with. The only female with her own Giant Size solo. The beginning and the end to the whole GS series. To think we would’ve been “happy” with her name as 1/3 on the titular promenade. Meanwhile we’ve been given so much more than a shared book, with patience. With two years worth of foresight for our girl apparently to boot! Just goes to show doesn’t it. God’s(or Goddess’ in this instance) time is ALWAYS right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Y’all we were really in our feelings about Storm not having her name with Emma and Jean’s as a part of their GS issue that features Storm and look now at what we’ve been gifted with. The only female with her own Giant Size solo. The beginning and the end to the whole GS series. To think we would’ve been “happy” with her name as 1/3 on the titular promenade. Meanwhile we’ve been given so much more than a shared book, with patience. With two years worth of foresight for our girl apparently to boot! Just goes to show doesn’t it. God’s(or Goddess’ in this instance) time is ALWAYS right!!!
    Of course it was going to be Storm, it was always going to be Storm!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

we sure were in our feelings but I dont think it was unwarranted. remember the many times storm fans were told there were big things in store for her only for it to materialize into nothing (specifically after the wedding ended). but that is in the past and I'm looking forward to something beautiful and true with this announcement. and you make an interesting observation. she was in the beginning of the issue and will be the last. alpha and omega. all things begin and end with the hadari yao!! blessed be the yao.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

hell yeah justice has been served

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Jonathan: Our last issue is a bookend by myself and Russell Dauterman. We’re doing Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. (Which pays off the first issue and also features more characters than just Storm).

It really sets up what we’re going to be doing with her for the next couple of years.

I'm very excited and cautious for this. I want this to be great. I know Hickman is a good writer and overall I like his work so I hope he delivers with this.

And that Dauterman art?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, I know I have been hating on Storm's pony-tail since day 1 but his Storm is just so BOSS! He makes her pony-tail look great! I think he is currently drawing her better than anyone else.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

i personally have enjoyed all of hickmans storm so far

Yes Gawd!!! When and where?!!!!
    Last edited by metalclouds; 02-17-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i personally have enjoyed all of hickmans storm so far
    I have too. he has written her a fighting tirelessly to protect mutantkind and I appreciate that. I dont know what the endgame is for her character but I must say I'm very excited. I also feel like we are going to finally her godhead further explored in the xbooks. it's good times ahead of us my friends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have too. he has written her a fighting tirelessly to protect mutantkind and I appreciate that. I dont know what the endgame is for her character but I must say I'm very excited. I also feel like we are going to finally her godhead further explored in the xbooks. it's good times ahead of us my friends.
    the fact he has a plan is pretty freaking awesome, I know its bare minimum still but man its nice to see ororo get focus like this

I hope he busts out some Omega level weather manipulation feats!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

this came at the perfect time, now i can enjoy jean + emma witout any problem since storm wont be paid dust

yes this cover is spectacular!!! it's completely done away with all my edges.

yall excuse me. cause I'm flipping out over here with this news
    Perfection! Loving Storm's full lips and broad nose as well by Dauterman. Storm needs to tell these other pretenders to get OFF the catwalk cause she's slaying more than Buffy!

Last edited by Saturius; 02-17-2020 at 03:57 PM.

yes this cover is spectacular!!! it's completely done away with all my edges.

yall excuse me. cause I'm flipping out over here with this news
    ugh why is my gif not working? smh