Page 90 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Why is Emma taller than Ororo?
    Emma is 5'10 and Storm 5'11. So they aren't that far apart in height. Maybe Emma's heels are just a bit taller than Storm's which accounts for the height difference.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Emma is 5'10 and Storm 5'11. So they aren't that far apart in height. Maybe Emma's heels are just a bit taller than Storm's which accounts for the height difference.
    Storm's costume is the best she's worn in years but it would be so much more elevated (literally and figuratively) if her boots had high heels.
    The current flat boots just make it look like a sexy onesie.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm's costume is the best she's worn in years but it would be so much more elevated (literally and figuratively) if her boots had high heels.
    The current flat boots just make it look like a sexy onesie.

It had heels in this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Fantastic image thanks for posting

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yea I like duggan. i like duggan a lot but I just wasnt feeling this issue either. I was expecting more. the iceman scenes were cool.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    The Queen is the same height as me

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I completely missed that...I'm so used to seeing her drawn flat-footed...It looks 1000 times better with high heels.
    I will say this though, I've seen better from Caselli...his Marauders art is not as polished as his previous works. (Storm's ponytail should be long and luxuriously fabulush with its own IG page)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-19-2020 at 10:59 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Storm hadnt moved on from it when this series began. She hated Emma and made it clear she wanted nothing to do with her. I dont even think Duggan has written a scene with them together prior to this and now Storm is all chummy with her? I wish she had kept up the same energy she approached Emma with bc that would have made more sense than her caving so quickly. This 180 doesnt work for the Storm that Duggan has written so far and what we got was her throwing a temper tantrum which resulted in her crying in Emma's arms. Puke
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Look at the narrative gold we got in Wolverine with his past with Omega Red being adhered to. You can't just patch over everything and think that's better. Besides, ultimately it is about Emma owning up to her actions. She has been goading Shaw unnecessarily all series, making every effort to embarrass him and rub his face in the mud. And when he bucks back, she's just supposed to get off scott free, when her preening ends up with Kate drowned?

No ma'am.

I agree with a lot of this but I'm a bit conflicted. the two of the reconciling made me cringe but I can see how the death of kitty could be the thing that allowed them to work through their issues. I would have liked more and I loved the slap.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Marauders #8:

Was good. I already knew this wasn't going to be a fight. The scene between Emma/Storm was a bit lack luster, however it wasn't that bad at all.

In fact I almost expected it to go this way. Storm is hurt and Emma the only way she can be a somewhat of a friend is to try and console Storm and not piss her off even more.

I love Bobby when he's MAD. And he teleport ed NICE

I knew Marvel Voices wouldn't have Storm in it. LOL *SIGH* OF Course.

Storm hadnt moved on from it when this series began. She hated Emma and made it clear she wanted nothing to do with her. I dont even think Duggan has written a scene with them together prior to this and now Storm is all chummy with her? I wish she had kept up the same energy she approached Emma with bc that would have made more sense than her caving so quickly. This 180 doesnt work for the Storm that Duggan has written so far and what we got was her throwing a temper tantrum which resulted in her crying in Emma's arms. Puke
    Look at the narrative gold we got in Wolverine with his past with Omega Red being adhered to. You can't just patch over everything and think that's better. Besides, ultimately it is about Emma owning up to her actions. She has been goading Shaw unnecessarily all series, making every effort to embarrass him and rub his face in the mud. And when he bucks back, she's just supposed to get off scott free, when her preening ends up with Kate drowned?

No ma'am.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Marauders #8:

Was good. I already knew this wasn't going to be a fight. The scene between Emma/Storm was a bit lack luster, however it wasn't that bad at all.

In fact I almost expected it to go this way. Storm is hurt and Emma the only way she can be a somewhat of a friend is to try and console Storm and not piss her off even more.

I love Bobby when he's MAD. And he teleport ed NICE

I knew Marvel Voices wouldn't have Storm in it. LOL *SIGH* OF Course.
    iceman teleported??? where you see that at lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    iceman teleported??? where you see that at lol.
    It would seem he's gathering all the Cold Energy into one big ball and then ports himself, Bishop and Kitty's body to saftey. It's not really explained well, but that's what it looks like.

RCO018_1582119274.jpg

It would seem he's gathering all the Cold Energy into one big ball and then ports himself, Bishop and Kitty's body to saftey. It's not really explained well, but that's what it looks like.

RCO018_1582119274.jpg
    I dont think that was bobby doing that. I think that was tech on Emma's sub.

RCO018_1582119274.jpg
    I thought he was just like, unfreezing them, before they left. They would still have the frostbite damage from the experience, but they would no longer be actually frozen and brittle. It was a bit unclear how they teleported away. In theory he could pull off something like that, but it wasn't really nailed down in this issue.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont think that was bobby doing that. I think that was tech on Emma's sub.
    There's no proof to go on that is WAS Emma's Tech on the ship. Her Ship has never really done or shown it has that kind of technology.

As of right now it looks like Teleportation.
    I thought he was just like, unfreezing them, before they left. They would still have the frostbite damage from the experience, but they would no longer be actually frozen and brittle. It was a bit unclear how they teleported away. In theory he could pull off something like that, but it wasn't really nailed down in this issue.
    Given how the trails of Cold energy seem to be forming above Bobby i'm going out on a limb here and guess that he was defrosting or absorbing that cold from them and the area into one specific spot. Thus him telephoning.

But because there's no explanation of what he's even doing or we don't know. But looking at the scans? It looks like Teleportation to me. And this isn't the first time he's done this.

There's no proof to go on that is WAS Emma's Tech on the ship. Her Ship has never really done or shown it has that kind of technology.

As of right now it looks like Teleportation.

Given how the trails of Cold energy seem to be forming above Bobby i'm going out on a limb here and guess that he was defrosting or absorbing that cold from them and the area into one specific spot. Thus him telephoning.

But because there's no explanation of what he's even doing or we don't know. But looking at the scans? It looks like Teleportation to me. And this isn't the first time he's done this.
    yea there is. bishop tells emma before she teleports them they need an evac now. he says it on the page right before the one you posted.