Page 592 of 613 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I was thinking about the possibility of Storm still being weakened due to what happened in x-force, maybe that's why she was more hopeless and even why she emphasized to charles that needed to concentrate ....
    what happened in xforce?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You know what was really beautiful in king in black, seeing the world being swallowed in that shine of sun light in the corner with the next scene being Storm taking out some of the dragons. It was really well done cinematic-ally for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know what was really beautiful in king in black, seeing the world being swallowed in that shine of sun light in the corner with the next scene being Storm taking out some of the dragons. It was really well done cinematic-ally for me.
    that was nice! you know it would have been cool seeing her tap into the em field to try to stop the planet being enveloped by the symbiote dome.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what happened in xforce?
    when she fought with death, she was weakened due to drinking competition with logan, if i'm not mistaken those drinks were special to weaken them, since possibly saturnine wanted to punish them for the plan to try to kill her, thus giving some disadvantage in their duels, and I think that reflected XoS destruction when Storm said his thunderstorms were weakening when she was fighting with the entire annihilation army.
    maybe she is still feeling the effects but i may be wrong lol my memory is bad.

when she fought with death, she was weakened due to drinking competition with logan, if i'm not mistaken those drinks were special to weaken them, since possibly saturnine wanted to punish them for the plan to try to kill her, thus giving some disadvantage in their duels, and I think that reflected XoS destruction when Storm said his thunderstorms were weakening when she was fighting with the entire annihilation army.
    I think it's more the limits of the planet itself. Like if it rages too long it could do damage. But if it was a planet that could sustain more more it would be different.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think it's more the limits of the planet itself. Like if it rages too long it could do damage. But if it was a planet that could sustain more more it would be different.
    Maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    This is the 3rd or 4th time Storm has been referred to as a Goddess CURRENTLY.

Coates is writing her Solo. And if he does he DAMN WELL BETTER MAKE IT GOOD.

I’m expecting some Good Storytelling, Characterization and Goddess Feats.
    Has this been confirmed or is this still speculation that Coates will be writing a Storm solo.

oh I gotcha. that is possible for the xos story but I'm not sure this would have carried over to kib story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Has this been confirmed or is this still speculation that Coates will be writing a Storm solo.
    It’s speculation that I pray doesn’t happen.

But I’m calling it because I think it’s in the works.

BANNED

Since when does Ororo drink? Remember how livid was when she discovered that Emma was smoking cigarettes while she inhabited her body?
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-02-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Since when does Ororo drink? Remember how she livid was when she discovered that Emma was smoking cigarettes while she inhabited her body?
    Storm Drinks Champagne, she likes the bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    It’s speculation that I pray doesn’t happen.

But I’m calling it because I think it’s in the works.
    we would be so blessed to finally get storm costes storm solo!!!

Tho I believe Coates would bring nothing but love to the character. I just think it will be a "meh" read.
    But I'm sure Coates Storm would reach new heights.

This is just such a great time to be a Storm fan. I really enjoyed the many views we've gotten on her lately. Vita did a great job with her responsibility, Percy did an amazing job showing her grit and resolve, howard did an amazing job unleashing her power and hickman did a great job planning where he wants storm to be in 2021. And of course my man Duggan keeps me smiling in Marauders. Cates is definitely now on my radar too. Get it all Goddess.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-02-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we would be so blessed to finally get storm costes storm solo!!!
    No we wouldn’t.