Page 577 of 613 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 9190

Temporally, it's completely out of sync. Aaron's Avengers run started over two years ago(actually the same month this volume of Coates started)! It's almost forty issues in(they were double shipping per month at first), and Coates' BP still[isn't through 24 issues yet, and] has no bearing on it.

It's wild that Marvel is just having him do whatever he wants on the side while the rest of the line operates relatively in unison.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Fantastic Member

ok so if Storm has an important role in the Shiar arc, I suppose she could be a new Shiar queen.
    I may be thinking a little far but this is what came in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    ok so if Storm has an important role in the Shiar arc, I suppose she could be a new Shiar queen.
    I may be thinking a little far but this is what came in my head.
    lol, the daughter of Lilandra and Charles is just now taking the Shi'Ar throne, under the guidance of her aunt, Deathbird, so I very much doubt that. It might be where she gets that black crystal, though, whatever that is.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I think turned her eyes to the sky means she's about to do something big in the last two issues of Black Panther. Which is why that's the was a reason it was a long hold.
    I doubt it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Temporally, it's completely out of sync. Aaron's Avengers run started over two years ago(actually the same month this volume of Coates started)! It's almost forty issues in(they were double shipping per month at first), and Coates' BP still[isn't through 24 issues yet, and] has no bearing on it.

It's wild that Marvel is just having him do whatever he wants on the side while the rest of the line operates relatively in unison.
    The only answer we have is that he’s a busy man. He hasn’t spoken in like 8monthe or so? And I just realized that Coates BP issue #23 is the only issue In February. Now, I was under the impression that that issues 23,24 and 25 were going to be released all at the same time. If that’s not the case then BP won’t end till April and that sucks. And forces me to be not interested. He already has control of Storm what’s the hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I think turned her eyes to the sky means she's about to do something big in the last two issues of Black Panther. Which is why that's the was a reason it was a long hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I doubt it.
    See I’m 50/50 on that.

And the answers that you both gave I can understand why you would say that. Storm has been a very important piece to Coates run basically a support character. She’s done a lot in that comic. But looking at the last 3 issues and the previews he’s dealing with a rather large ensemble of characters. I don’t see Storm outshining them. And if she does that would be a shock and would prove and support the argument of Coates tends to favor the supporting cast than he does the main character.

And that’s no Bueno
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 11-27-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

1: HiX-Man has only circumstantially mentioned her connection to Wakanda/T'Challa.
    2: ...which was then pretty much sidelined very recently by Vita in Marauders.
    3: Coates' BP story is woefully behind any other Marvel story (even Aaron's Phoenix arc which involves T'Challa) so as to be pretty much irrelevant and is most likely only being released as a courtesy.
    4: It's been recently solicited (for X-Men 2021) that Jean, Storm and Cyclops would go on a space mission involving the Shi'ar.

When you add it all together and apply even the smallest amount of common sense......
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Fantastic Member

Anyway, Storm going into space is a great opportunity to explore the exotic side of her weather manipulation.
    I'd like to see her do something similar to the galatic core feat, I'd also like to see her manipulate a nebula, create a dwarf star, manipulate radiation on a large scale again and etc ...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Anyway, Storm going into space is a great opportunity to explore the exotic side of her weather manipulation.
    I'd like to see her do something similar to the galatic core feat, I'd also like to see her manipulate a nebula, create a dwarf star, manipulate radiation on a large scale again and etc ...
    Now that!! I’m right there with you.

Thanks appreciate the likes on the pic. Most likely will finish it today i keep thinking cyclops needs to be turned the way Storm and jean are and then flesh it out some.

As far as Storm in space i think it may be like a young goddess thing like when she was called to the serengeti. I feel like after what they just went through and also the fact that for the most part mutants of earth are okay now, they can finally start to focus on their true callings.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It will be very interesting to see just how HiX-Man writes her powerset in space.
    That said, my eyes are already primed for copious amounts of rolling if he does not live up to and falls short of her fans lofty expectations.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks appreciate the likes on the pic. Most likely will finish it today i keep thinking cyclops needs to be turned the way Storm and jean are and then flesh it out some.

As far as Storm in space i think it may be like a young goddess thing like when she was called to the serengeti. I feel like after what they just went through and also the fact that for the most part mutants of earth are okay now, they can finally start to focus on their true callings.
    Now this is a nice speculation. Almost like further evolution of her self and powers because the environment has changed and the forces and energies she's now manipulating are vastly greater than what she's accustomed to on earth. (And yes, we've seen her in this very situation before but...the fall-out and effects to her were never truly exposited and fully explored)

BANNED

I’m not Worried. But I too am curious how he writes a Storm in Space. Looking at his GS:Storm manipulating the Weather in artificial world. Nice Job
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 11-27-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Now this is a nice speculation. Almost like further evolution of her self and powers because the environment has changed and the forces and energies she's now manipulating are vastly greater than what she's accustomed to on earth. (And yes, we've seen her in this very situation before but...the fall-out and effects to her were never truly exposited and fully explored)
    it really stood out to me how charged up she was when she was calming down apocalypse. She looked like she just wanted to light up and if we think about all these dimensions Storm has just been through in the course of this story alone you make an excellent point. Her body and powers adjust to her enviorment and she basically was in a undead dimension, otherworld, arrako in the span of days. It must on some level be nice to not be limited by not wanting to hurt the planet as well.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Also i don't think Storm is getting enough credit with some of her fans for what she did do in excalibur. Those were not just lightning clouds they were storm clouds and if you look in them asrar did an amazing job of showing within those stormclouds there were entire mini storms raginging with wind and rain etc. Rain that even Saturyne was experiencing from the citadel.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Also i don't think Storm is getting enough credit with some of her fans for what she did do in excalibur. Those were not just lightning clouds they were storm clouds and if you look in them asrar did an amazing job of showing within those stormclouds there were entire mini storms raginging with wind and rain etc. Rain that even Saturyne was experiencing from the citadel.
    I Agree. I also think Storm was still under the affects of the BlightSwell Drink and the poison. She mentioned that the Thunderhead was weakening. If that’s the case Storm’s powers were not at 100% and if that’s the case she pushed back that whole horde while being weakened.